Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive (42549 Views)

Ogere, Siasia’s Mother Regains Freedom From Kidnappers / Ogere Siasia Kidnapped! Samson Siasia’s Mother Kidnapped In Bayelsa / Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by fergie001: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Abductors of Beauty Ogere, the mother of a former skipper and Coach of the Super Eagles, Samson Siasia, have released one of their victims, Florence Donana.

The 66-year-old Donana was abducted on July 15, the same day Siasia’s mother was kidnapped at Odoni community, Sagbama Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.

Donana was abducted alongside her 17-year-old granddaughter by the hoodlums, who first broke into the family house of Siaisia to seize Ogere at 2am.

But it was gathered that about 50 days after the incident and following prolonged negotiations between the families of the victims and the hoodlums, the kidnappers only released Donana, whose family paid some ransom.

A source from the community, who spoke in confidence, said the Donana family negotiated undisclosed amount of ransom with the kidnappers and sent someone to deliver the money to them.

He said the kidnappers collected the money, held the ransom payer captive and released only the aged Mrs. Donana.

“The 17-year-old granddaughter was not released. The mother of Siasia was also not released because the family had yet to agree on ransom. They are still holding three persons captive”.

The source, however, lampooned the police leadership headed by the Commissioner of Police, Uche Anozia, for not living up to its duty on the matter.

He said the kidnap case had exposed the current state police leadership as clueless and wondered why the octogenarian mother of Siasia could spend 50 days in kidnappers’ then without the police bursting the crime.

“It seems the commissioner of police has forgotten this case. The kidnappers are having fun, tormenting the families of their victims and acting with ease and impunity yet the police have said nothing on this case.

“They have no clues and nobody has been arrested. It seems nothing happened in Bayelsa. It is really bad. Maybe the Inspector-General Police should intervene by sending a special force to crack this crime”, he said.

Two days after the incident, the kidnappers established contacts with Siasia’s family and demanded N70m to set the victims free.

Siasia, however, begged the kidnappers to set his aged mother free unconditionally saying he was out of job and had no such money to pay them.

But a family member said the kidnappers brought down the ransom from N70m to N50m without consideration to the health of the woman.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/kidnappers-of-siasias-mum-release-victim-holds-ransom-payer-captive/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by yinkus6750(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
So disappointing.
With all the modern technological gadgets, kidnappers could have freedom negotiating for close to two months?
Its either the bayelsa police is not on top of its game, and with the public outcry, I expect the IG squad and FG to be fully involved

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by kinzation(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
shuo

why arrest the ransom payer nah.

Kidnappers sef haba

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by hisgrace090: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Once they finish paying Ransome police will claim rescuing them.

54 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hope this is not a set up by someone in the family? I mean someone close to Mama because I heard the man can do anything for money and to get sympathy. I pray it is not what am thinking to swindle many innocent people to raise money for himself. Kidnapper hosting that Mama for almost 2 months is unreasonable. They will rather threaten and put pressure and what ever they get within few days, they collect anything knowingly that pressure will be on them while waiting for the next victim. And in rear cases they kill the victim or the victim dies in their custody because of panicking or over stressful environment. I wish the family well anyway.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by haleymoon: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
This is a case of negotiator turned 2 victim
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by KingsCity: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
So sad
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by adekennis(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
If anyone in government is reading this..I hope they take my stupid advice..One of the reason why there is high rate of insecurity in the country is because the police that are supposed to protect are being used as private security in hotels, bars, celebrities security even rich yahoo boys are not left out.I mean these are people paying to protect citizens but they are working for private companies and individuals hence reason for shortages of officers for policing and the few ones left are after yahoo boys meanwhile this organisations pay police authorities for the service of thier men but thats not going to government pocket and government still pay thier salary.This is one of the rot in the police system that need to be stopped..What happen to government having dedicated police recruited for private and individuals use and their salary be paid by the individuals engaging their service...The annoying part if that you pay through your nose to the police authorities before you can get approval to get private officer and all this money is not going to government pocket but the Ogas..See the insecurity in this country can be stopped in two months if the ogas are serious but they see everything as money making avenues same as the military why we still have boko haram..I hope one day somebody with balls with checkmake all this wrongdoings and put everyone in order irrespective of the post they occupy.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Caseless: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by foreshore(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
fergie001:
Abductors of Beauty Ogere, the mother of a former skipper and Coach of the Super Eagles, Samson Siasia, have released one of their victims, Florence Donana.

The 66-year-old Donana was abducted on July 15, the same day Siasia’s mother was kidnapped at Odoni community, Sagbama Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.

Donana was abducted alongside her 17-year-old granddaughter by the hoodlums, who first broke into the family house of Siaisia to seize Ogere at 2am.

But it was gathered that about 50 days after the incident and following prolonged negotiations between the families of the victims and the hoodlums, the kidnappers only released Donana, whose family paid some ransom.

A source from the community, who spoke in confidence, said the Donana family negotiated undisclosed amount of ransom with the kidnappers and sent someone to deliver the money to them.

He said the kidnappers collected the money, held the ransom payer captive and released only the aged Mrs. Donana.

“The 17-year-old granddaughter was not released. The mother of Siasia was also not released because the family had yet to agree on ransom. They are still holding three persons captive”.

The source, however, lampooned the police leadership headed by the Commissioner of Police, Uche Anozia, for not living up to its duty on the matter.

He said the kidnap case had exposed the current state police leadership as clueless and wondered why the octogenarian mother of Siasia could spend 50 days in kidnappers’ then without the police bursting the crime.

“It seems the commissioner of police has forgotten this case. The kidnappers are having fun, tormenting the families of their victims and acting with ease and impunity yet the police have said nothing on this case.

“They have no clues and nobody has been arrested. It seems nothing happened in Bayelsa. It is really bad. Maybe the Inspector-General Police should intervene by sending a special force to crack this crime”, he said.

Two days after the incident, the kidnappers established contacts with Siasia’s family and demanded N70m to set the victims free.

Siasia, however, begged the kidnappers to set his aged mother free unconditionally saying he was out of job and had no such money to pay them.

But a family member said the kidnappers brought down the ransom from N70m to N50m without consideration to the health of the woman.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/kidnappers-of-siasias-mum-release-victim-holds-ransom-payer-captive/amp/

So sad, cluless President, clueless Police

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by JeffreyLiaison(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
In developed countries as the call is being received police would be tracking the location of the caller, but in this country, they don't take life serious, nobody even knows what they have done to the young girl, whether she was even raped

9 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hahaha
Nigeria is working. The rich should feel it.
Siasia please pay the old woman ransom with the bribe you took to fix match

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Opexzy: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Imagine....someone has been kidnapped for over 50days and yet our police doesn't have any slightest clue of there whereabouts.... What a failed state... Nigeria is not as large as Texas a single city out of the 50 states in the US and we still find it difficult to police... Sometimes Policing is not all about technology but intelligence... I think Nigeria is really suffering from paucity of intelligent police officers...

Yesterday a stray bullet wandered into my office and injured a colleague of mine on his finger badly... The most surprising thing was the fact that this bullet entered through the roof top.... On getting to alausa police division to report... The crime officer was busy eating while listening to our report..she didn't care at all until we showed her the bullet... Two fat boy scout policemen followed us... They were just roaming around telling us to be thanking God as if we don't know before... Non of them could climb up to even see for himself...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Kokaine(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nigeria where police and army are now kidnap victims. What's left

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Huncho19: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Naija I hail o!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by CuntMiner(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
priceaction:
Hope this is not a set up by someone in the family? I mean someone close to Mama because I heard the man can do anything for money and to get sympathy. I pray it is not what am thinking to swindle many innocent people to raise money for himself. Kidnapper hosting that Mama for almost 2 months is unreasonable. They will rather threaten and put pressure and what ever they get within few days, they collect anything knowingly that pressure will be on them while waiting for the next victim. And in rear cases they kill the victim or the victim dies in their custody because of panicking or over stressful environment. I wish the family well anyway.
we are being headed by a gworo chewing dullard supported by a dead bbq seller here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by SoftP(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sorry I'm trying not to laugh

But i just can't hold it

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Naija247blog: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
wow thank God oo
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
What's All These naaaa
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by LarryBee1k: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
O
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by afroniger: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
So they still haven't released Siasia mom? Na wah o.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Didijiji: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
I declare that within 8 days, they will be caught and exposed for this wicked act..

Amen!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by gr8tone: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
kinzation:
shuo

why arrest the random payer nah.

Kidnappers sef haba
Shu, random payer?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by omlueh(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Where is the Nigeria Jack Baur now in the person of DSP Kyari and is IRT team now because duty calls now.
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Amuocha: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sai Buhari
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by funmike83(f): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Na wa
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Ijaycool(f): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
yinkus6750:
So disappointing.
With all the modern technological gadgets, kidnappers could have freedom negotiating for close to two months?
Its either the bayelsa police is not on top of its game, and with the public outcry, I expect the IG squad and FG to be fully involved

There is no 'THE BAYELSA POLICE', there is only, THE NIGERIAN POLICE. when you say the BAYELSA police, it sounds like states manage their own police command

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) / Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. / Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.