Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive (42568 Views)

Ogere, Siasia’s Mother Regains Freedom From Kidnappers / Ogere Siasia Kidnapped! Samson Siasia’s Mother Kidnapped In Bayelsa / Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by loadedvibes: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lol.. wahala
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by gaventa: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Substitution Y for 2 in equation 3. Oh lord watch over us and remember us for Good.
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by kinzation(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
gr8tone:
Shu, random payer?
lol..na ransom I mean o

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by meobizy(f): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
These kidnappers have no fear of God. I’m sure to them this is all a game.

It reminds me of when a relative was kidnapped. When it came to the time for payment they instructed the payer to drive for hours on end to a remote location, check the bushes for a leg sticking out then throw the bag of money directly on top of it. At the sound of a yell the person was free to exit the scene. The victim was later retrieved from the spot tied there the next day.
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Patrictemmy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
[s][/s] God be with them all.
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by VellyG(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tell me why these guys shouldn't be sentenced to death if caught ....

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by uchemelvin5819(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
The 17 year old girl don suffer....those men will turn her to a sex slave... Nigeria needs better everything, from leadership to security

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by UncleJudax(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
yinkus6750:
So disappointing.
With all the modern technological gadgets, kidnappers could have freedom negotiating for close to two months?
Its either the bayelsa police is not on top of its game, and with the public outcry, I expect the IG squad and FG to be fully involved
Which state's police is "on top of its game"? grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by MOVIC6: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
SIM swap, mtn to airtel
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
let them kukuma relaease Evans so he can join them to kipnap more... since there is no security in the country
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by MOVIC6: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
let them kukuma relaease Evans so he can join them to kipnap more... since there is no security in the country

God forbid
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by skyfather09(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Las Las errand boys no go go dey pay ransom

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Godwin2am(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
A nigeria Hero Is This Mess And they Forget Him Just Like That. What A Shame

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by tillaman(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Such a slap on the government’s face this 21st century
I really hope they are still alive!
Make Oga Siasia reach consensus with them kidnappers biko 50 days no be joke
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by HeightsKE: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
All kidnappers should be sentenced to death immediately

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by macjurek(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Dear Nigerians,my sincere advice for Nigeria Police and other agents, kindly get ways to get to the roots of kidnappers, since he( Evans) is a professional in the game.

He knows all antics involved in it.

This is the time to blame,we need results and a stop to kidnapping, because it is a bad light to Nigerians worldwide.
Thanks.
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by NLorubebe(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
adekennis:
What happen to government having dedicated police recruited for private and individuals use and their salary be paid by the individuals engaging their service...
you have a point bro but this one isnt good. I've never traveled out before but I watch movies and videos on YouTube, celebrities and private citizens who feel the need for security personnel do employ private security firms who have license to operate and own fire arms not public police that's being paid by the gov't to protect the public but here, everything is fvcked up. Private security firms won't be a bad idea but they might start using them for armed robbery, kidnapping and other crimes.

Bro, I don't even know, Nigeria is messed up real bad
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Maydfourth: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
NIGERIA IS A bleeped UP PLACE....NAIJA POLICE IS SOMETHING ELSE......
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by SonofHim: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
This so sad to read about. What have humans become? How can anyone be so heartless?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Mayflowa(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
adekennis:
If anyone in government is reading this..I hope they take my stupid advice..One of the reason why there is high rate of insecurity in the country is because the police that are supposed to protect are being used as private security in hotels, bars, celebrities security even rich yahoo boys are not left out.I mean these are people paying to protect citizens but they are working for private companies and individuals hence reason for shortages of officers for policing and the few ones left are after yahoo boys meanwhile this organisations pay police authorities for the service of thier men but thats not going to government pocket and government still pay thier salary.This is one of the rot in the police system that need to be stopped..What happen to government having dedicated police recruited for private and individuals use and their salary be paid by the individuals engaging their service...The annoying part if that you pay through your nose to the police authorities before you can get approval to get private officer and all this money is not going to government pocket but the Ogas..See the insecurity in this country can be stopped in two months if the ogas are serious but they see everything as money making avenues same as the military why we still have boko haram..I hope one day somebody with balls with checkmake all this wrongdoings and put everyone in order irrespective of the post they occupy.

You spoke very well my friend. I have severally complained about this. The citizens are paying to protect the rich who caused criminality!
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by adekennis(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
NLorubebe:
you have a point bro but this one isnt good. I've never traveled out before but I watch movies and videos on YouTube, celebrities and private citizens who feel the need for security personnel do employ private security firms who have license to operate and own fire arms not public police that's being paid by the gov't to protect the public but here, everything is fvcked up. Private security firms won't be a bad idea but they might start using them for armed robbery, kidnapping and other crimes.

Bro, I don't even know, Nigeria is messed up real bad

So sad bro

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
MOVIC6:

God forbid

why na/

other top politicians are doing th biz since na..
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by adekennis(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mayflowa:

You spoke very well my friend. I have severally complained about this. The citizens are paying to protect the rich who caused criminality!

I hope something is done about it .
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Yet they load themselves into 5 vans to go and scatter Bobrisky's party.
Stupid people!
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by MOVIC6: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

why na/
other top politicians are doing th biz since na..
guy take time jor
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
hisgrace090:
Once they finish paying Ransome police will claim rescuing them.
No. Once the kidnappers release them, police will claim that they rescue them
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by frozen70(f): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Hahaha
Nigeria is working. The rich should feel it.
Siasia please pay the old woman ransom with the bribe you took to fix match

Stop it naw, do you wish to be in his shoes ❓
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Where are the python dancer's?
Thought they would have been more useful dancing out kidnappers and rescuing their captives
'
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by foster212: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
@Op. Na only you talk say dem release am. Nah you also talk say dem no release am. Which one you want make we believe now?
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by madgoat(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
Correct grin
Sharp guys grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive by Obudupikin: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
This pattern of kidnappers holding the ransom payer ransom has played out severally in the past. An intelligent country with an intelligent security apparatus that is not based on quota system would have put a tracker on the young lady.

What happened to the foundations my fathers laid for this country? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) / Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria / Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.