Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) (61325 Views)

Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) / Handsome Nigerian Man Spotted Hawking Pure Water In A Suit - Photos / Man Sells Pure Water In A Corporate Wear In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Not good and it is bullshit, I will explain.

Have you see a factory worker putting on a suit?

Or a footballer wearing an helmet and safety boot?

Every work sector have a dress code that allows for seamless workflow.

If he is doing this for the camera, no biggie then.

If this is real, then he needs some reorientation.

while i understand your logic,i don't agree with you.the jobs you used as examples have dresses specially designed for the work they want to do.jobs like teaching,selling water,shoe repairing,bus conducting(lol) don't need any special wear; or tell me,what is the dress code of water sellers? can you play ball well with suit and tie?
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Cardozzo(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=82015653]Not good and it is bullshit, I will explain.

Igbo boys and packaging are like 5and6 if u tell them its wrong,.... They'll think u hate them
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Naija247blog:
Wonders shall never end ooo grin

the Guy's just finding attention, that's all
so? what's bad in that? i think it is a business strategy to boost his popularity.going by this post,i think the strategy is working!
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
felaismyhero:
while i understand your logic,i don't agree with you.the jobs you used as examples have dresses specially designed for the work they want to do.jobs like teaching,selling water,shoe repairing,bus conducting(lol) don't need any special wear; or tell me,what is the dress code of water sellers? can you play ball well with suit and tie?

Lol... Seems you've see a bricklayer putting on suit and tie. Or a barrow pusher wearing such.

He is under a non skilled labor, so he should wear something that will make him feel comfortable.

A black suit will attract more heat and make him sweat like a goat. What's now the essence?
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by akee01(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Meet Popular 24years Old Hardworking Nigerian Man Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Pure Water while wearing Suits, He is well known on the Lagos Island, from CMS to Ojo, According to him he hopes to Open His Very Own Table Water Bottling Company "Corporate Water" once he has enough money in the future, but for now he also does Bus Conductor Work In The night after selling his water in the Day time!!!

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/meet-michael-24-years-who-sells.html

Someone should advice him now before he died of heat. Hawking in suit under dis kind weather is nothing but absolutely madness. Before they will start blaming one vegetable old man for his death
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by franchasng: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
midolian:
Needless chest-beating!!!

This is why they hate Igbos.
...and you think I care about you or anybody hating Igbos, it is also this your hatred that pushed u to respond in kind, so swerve.

If u hate Igbos start a protest demanding for your political elites to allow Igbos have their own country they have been fighting and asking for, if not, u have no damn right to tell any Igbo man or woman to leave your region when your so called Lagos or regions are developed and made what they are today by the collective resources from all Nigerian regions and collective efforts of all Nigerians living in the state, so if u can't summon courage to allow Igbos go form their own country they wish for then u can continue hating on Igbos till thy kingdom comes it won't make any freaking difference u gorrit

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

he has to dress tattered, cos in your own national constitution its a strict law that "every hawker must dress shabilly" ba?..so tell us which dresscode is applicable for hawking sector? we niddu buy tokumbo "I.Q" for you
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by simplyshade: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Offpoint:
One thing about stupid people is they feel they're wise in their doings.
How do you explain a black man putting on suit and hawking in the hot sun?

The white man invented suit cuz of his weather and a environment, stupid black men wore it and call it 'corporate dress! in an office without a functioning AC.
Haba!

Blackman is truly black in his reasoning.
Your suit doesn't mean I'm gonna buy a satchet pure water N50.
If I see you hawking in suit I'll buy from the next guy in tattered cloth... if you can afford suit means you've sold enough.

If I feel like laughing, I checked out from my window from 4pm, you'll see able body men sweating in their 1923 car models in their 1st century suits.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Offpoint:

The white man invented suit cuz of his weather and a environment, stupid black men wore it and call it 'corporate dress! in an office without a functioning AC.

If I see you hawking in suit I'll buy from the next guy in tattered cloth... if you can afford suit means you've sold enough.

If I feel like laughing, I checked out from my window from 4pm, you'll see able body men sweating in their 1923 car models in their 1st century suits.

every poor man now should wear rag on the street as an emblem of their porverty right?
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by MOVIC6: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
with id what an idiocy
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Why should I celebrate mediocrity because I don't want to mock it?
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Tpresh(f): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lol, his own definition of packaging....... God will grant your heart desire.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by srclark: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Selling pure water is a personal runs... no one designed dress codes for the job like bankers or lawyers... u are the one assuming water sellers should look like crap cos many of them dress like crap..:. Years ago pastors were not known to wear suits... all of a sudden now their thing...
Wateva makes him comfortable in this Nigerian weather to do his hustle is left to him... he doesn’t have to confirm to any norm....
are you minding him the suit is the guys selling point you will be surprised how many packets of bottle water he sells per day also might get patronage from people that wont patronise a dirty random water seller
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by lovemoi2(f): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hardworking weldone
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

He may be doing it to attract customers.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by justlegacy: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lagos Sun never beat this guy
No body will tell him to off that suit if he experience one
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Oya totori mi one time to totori mi two time toto
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by simplyshade: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Offpoint:

The white man invented suit cuz of his weather and a environment, stupid black men wore it and call it 'corporate dress! in an office without a functioning AC

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by s4cs: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
And he is proud of it.

God bless his hustle.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
May God bless his hustle.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by materialproject: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
UniQue is the Word
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Offpoint:

ITK..instead of you to enjoy the fun of the moment, you're busy analysing wetin dem no ask you.
Is the guy complaining? For all you know, this could be a marketing strategy which seems to be working for him as the guy is said to be well known all over Lagos island. So what exactly is your point in this young mans case?

The young man is making his cool doe and that's all that matters.

As government nor give people job to use their suit again, make suit come rust for house

Mr. Suit analyst.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by BobiNick(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

You said it all bro. This makes no sense but hopefully he can use the attention gained from the camera to achieve his dream. I don't see why under a harsh heat weather one will see pure water on the streets dresses in a suit. There is nothing special about a corporate pure water seller and a normal casually dressed pure water seller.
The major point here is that it all goes back to the individuals way of thinking because dress code is no criteria to success. Check out the dress code of most of the richest men in the world, dress code is so far away from their mind as long as they have something to wear at any time.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
This guy pass 24
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
God is about to bless this one !!

A helper is coming ..........
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by BobiNick(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
kessyR2B:

he has to dress tattered, cos in your own national constitution its a strict law that "every hawker must dress shabilly" ba?..so tell us which dresscode is applicable for hawking sector? we niddu buy tokumbo "I.Q" for you

He doesn't have to dress tattered bro. Its just common sense. If he can use nice suits to sell, then obviously he can afford more cheaper nice casual wears to help with the weather. Have you ever worn a suit and entered a bike or trecked under sun before?
These corporate dresses are meant for what it is (corporate settings) and most especially for people who work in a chilling environment from AC to AC.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by PeaceNexus(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Let him wear anything he feels like wearing so far he feels good about it. Those killing themselves that he wore suit in hot sun should sholve their advice up their black asses. No one would have noticed him if he was like everyone else. Besides, we sometimes have a idea of how we would want to dress, look or behave...successful people start those attributes even before they become it. Success to my brother. Corporate water company you will have...just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

ITK..instead of you to enjoy the fun of the moment, you're busy analysing wetin dem no ask you.
Is the guy complaining? For all you know, this could be a marketing strategy which seems to be working for him as the guy is said to be well known all over Lagos island. So what exactly is your point in this young mans case?

The young man is making his cool doe and that's all that matters.

As government nor give people job to use their suit again, make suit come rust for house

Mr. Suit analyst.

I'm sorry, if I knew he's your boyfriend I wouldn't make such comment
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
The dude may be mentally unstable. Not all mad people are violent. sad

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by ayyoughurt(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
This guy is just punishing his self all in d name of packing. nobody go tell u to remove ur tie when naija sun descend on U.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

You nailed it
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Offpoint:

I'm sorry, if I knew he's your boyfriend I wouldn't make such comment

Lol����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army / Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.