Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) (61316 Views)

Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) / Handsome Nigerian Man Spotted Hawking Pure Water In A Suit - Photos / Man Sells Pure Water In A Corporate Wear In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Naija247blog: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
felaismyhero:
so? what's bad in that? i think it is a business strategy to boost his popularity.going by this post,i think the strategy is working!
so what will now happen, :-/ everyone in nairaland will now buy pure water from him??
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hadone:
Does that means suit is not acceptable mode of dressing in the Nigerian society today? I don't see it as news that suya seller wear suit newspaper vendor wear suit. Are they not human being, or is there any law that prevented anyone from wearing suit? Maybe suit in Nigeria is now military uniform I don't know

Suit? Military uniform? Bros you well so grin grin grin
See as you make me laugh dis night, I bin think say I don close for the day nau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
kessyR2B:

he has to dress tattered, cos in your own national constitution its a strict law that "every hawker must dress shabilly" ba?..so tell us which dresscode is applicable for hawking sector? we niddu buy tokumbo "I.Q" for you

Putting your insult aside.

So you advise him to attract heat with a black suti, a tie to restrict movement of the neck.

Just to sell pure water that doesn't need packaging?

Lol... Amazing.

He doesn't need to dress tarted, but he won't gain much customer with that dressing. Because he can't run to meet with clients in the bus and so.

Wrong business innovation.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by srclark: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Not good and it is bullshit, I will explain.

Have you see a factory worker putting on a suit?

Or a footballer wearing an helmet and safety boot?

Every work sector have a dress code that allows for seamless workflow.

If he is doing this for the camera, no biggie then.

If this is real, then he needs some reorientation.

and how is he different from the bank marketers that wear the same suit all day long looking for customers that are not there strolling all over the city under hot sun and don’t even be surprised he earns more than most bank marketers .why take Panadol for another mans headache ?naija and hypocrisy na 5 and 6. If that is what rocks his boat so be it free the dude abeg
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Even wt ac
Africa is hot
Me wear suit inside heat for naija
Fuckkkkk
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
srclark:
and how is he different from the bank marketers that wear the same suit all day long looking for customers that are not there strolling all over the city under hot sun and don’t even be surprised he earns more than most bank marketers .why take Panadol for another mans headache ?naija and hypocrisy na 5 and 6. If that is what rocks his boat so be it free the dude abeg

Listen to yourself again. This time slowly.

I was a marketer for 3yrs, and suit didn't give me a single client. Once I leave the office, I removed it. They are forced to wear the suit, that is why marketers wear it.

Why should you wear a suit under hot sun hawking pure water?

I am a media person. While shooting outside, I use a singlet and a hat. Why is because of environment.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Nice looking suites though, I like his looks, I just hope he's patient enough to wait till he achieves all his dreams. Good luck chap.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Crenzywilliams:

Nice looking suites though, I like his looks, I just hope he's patient enough to wait till he achieves all his dreams. Good luck chap.

He looks cute for sure. Hopefully he achieves all.

Strategy is what wins in business.

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by zanogo(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
They hate Igbos for having sense and working hard to be successful, that's the crime of the Igbos, because to them, why must Igbos become more successful than them the owners of the land, why How can Chukwudi come all the way from Ebonyi empty handed and later become rich while I Afeeze Azeez is still squating in my father's house and collecting Owo mi da why

But they forgot that pride comes before a fall. You see menial jobs and business as dirty business. You see Emeka at Ladipo with his dirty clothe and u spit that these Igbo boys are too dirty, but when you later see Emeka in his Venza you start to peddle rumors that Emeka is a money ritualist and u go meet one babalawo to help u do money ritual.

But you refuse to fold your shirt and trouser and work the soil to make money. You prefer to wear big starched agbada and carrying girls with big nyash and forming omonile, isorai undecided

Yes we have some unscrupulous Igbos spoiling the good name of the great Igbo tribe but they are very small and insignificant, the only crime Igbos have committed against others is being focused on success through entrepreneurship, business, etc, nothing else.

But they can keep hating, they can't stop the shine
When you keep reminding yourself how great you are at any given opportunity that means you are not great..........your epistle is stained with gross inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by izicooo(f): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Your view is thought provoking and i'm forced to agree with you.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Meet Popular 24years Old Hardworking Nigerian Man Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Pure Water while wearing Suits, He is well known on the Lagos Island, from CMS to Ojo, According to him he hopes to Open His Very Own Table Water Bottling Company "Corporate Water" once he has enough money in the future, but for now he also does Bus Conductor Work In The night after selling his water in the Day time!!!

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/meet-michael-24-years-who-sells.html

He isn't the first to hawk pure water or bottle water... I hawk pure water and tasty time too... I've got hopes and aspirations too... It's nothing new...
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by DedeNkem: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wearing a suit walking around in hot weather is so ST*UPID!

This moronic behaviour has been displayed by many id*iots before him!
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lamanii22:

He isn't the first to hawk pure water or bottle water... I hawk pure water and tasty time too... I've got hopes and aspirations too... It's nothing new...

woow... really

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
titiloyeblog:

woow... really

Yeah...
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by franchasng: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
zanogo:

When you keep reminding yourself how great you are at any given opportunity that means you are not great..........your epistle is stained with gross inferiority complex.
I see shocked
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lamanii22:

Yeah...

buh u didnt wear suit grin grin grin... He did wink

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by GentleA(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
The heat sha...
Anyway, God bless your hustle..
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
titiloyeblog:

buh u didnt wear suit grin grin grin... He did wink

Lol suit would make one uncomfortable... I wear something comfortable..
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Flashvite: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
You will surely real the fruit of your labour
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by srclark: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Listen to yourself again. This time slowly.

I was a marketer for 3yrs, and suit didn't give me a single client. Once I leave the office, I removed it. They are forced to wear the suit, that is why marketers wear it.

Why should you wear a suit under hot sun hawking pure water?

I am a media person. While shooting outside, I use a singlet and a hat. Why is because of environment.
you are a media person so you should know better ,the young man is only trying to market himself and his services .Let me do a simple break down for you he sells at cms / Balogun market most people that visit this market daily are people that have occasions (weddings ,burials,birthdays) they come to buy their attires ,aso ebi so when you see such a person selling bottle water and neatly dressed like this cause at some point you might need water out of thirst the hussling and bustling of the market calls for that .If you come across this guy and you maybe buy from him you might be forced to start a conversation with him then he goes into details of how he can arrange your water and drinks as well as the service boys that will serve the guests at your party (all dressed neatly like him) you might be tempted to patronize him so no biggie in what he his doing it is just a better and smart approach to attract the niche of people that needs his services
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
srclark:
you are a media person so you should know better ,the young man is only trying to market himself and his services .Let me do a simple break down for you he sells at cms / Balogun market most people that visit this market daily are people that have occasions (weddings ,burials,birthdays) they come to buy their attires ,aso ebi so when you see such a person selling bottle water and neatly dressed like this cause at some point you might need water out of thirst the hussling and bustling of the market calls for that .If you come across this guy and you maybe buy from him you might be forced to start a conversation with him then he goes into details of how he can arrange your water and drinks as well as the service boys that will serve the guests at your party (all dressed neatly like him) you might be tempted to patronize him so no biggie in what he his doing it is just a better and smart approach to attract the niche of people that needs his services

There is no good reason to wear a suit. He isn't the manufacturer of the pure water

So no need to package himself. Pure water is a Commodity, so it doesn't need extra packaging.

Garri is a Conmodity. So whether you wear suit or rag. People will still buy your Garri

Simple!!!
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lol suit would make one uncomfortable... I wear something comfortable..

hmmm... something comfortable ... Okay.

Well, the reason he wore the suit was actually to get public attention

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Keep the appropriateness to yourself

He wants to appear diferently to others

Who knows maybe God is about to pick his call

BiafranBushBoy:

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by srclark: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

There is no good reason to wear a suit. He isn't the manufacturer of the pure water

So no need to package himself. Pure water is a Commodity, so it doesn't need extra packaging.

Garri is a Conmodity. So whether you wear suit or rag. People will still buy your Garri

Simple!!!
for you it is all about the commodity he his selling have you considered the service part of it ? Some people need customized bottle water and all that some need that extra touch to their event at a very minimal cost people like this can do that for you .When you employ services of guys like this for drinks for an occasion trust me this guys know the books and cronies of the market and will get you the best prices ever and original products as long as you are ready to give them that commission they need from you .You won’t know the worth of people like this guy until they come to your rescue I know what am saying cause I have experienced where they saved my big day for me although it was nothing to do with water or drinks
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
titiloyeblog:

hmmm... something comfortable ... Okay.

Well, the reason he wore the suit was actually to get public attention

So truee
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by banji1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
I still wonder where these people come about such strength carrying 30,40kg load of bottled refreshments and beverages for many hours on end. I once helped a woman lift her hawking bowl full of things recently...imagine myself thinking it was just a piece of cake, something I'll lift with one hand. I nearly lost balance, had to quickly reposition myself and this time, with both hands, then with all my effort was finally able to balance it on her head. I felt so sapped after the activity that the old woman sensed something was wrong. These people are trying o. God bless their hustle sha.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by gazza07(m): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
God will see you tru man.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Putting your insult aside.

So you advise him to attract heat with a black suti, a tie to restrict movement of the neck.

Just to sell pure water that doesn't need packaging?

Lol... Amazing.

He doesn't need to dress tarted, but he won't gain much customer with that dressing. Because he can't run to meet with clients in the bus and so.

Wrong business innovation.

fam, if this guy chooses to hawk even roasted corn with a Robe, he is anyday entitled to his opinion and his right, dont you think? Now the point you tryna make is basically a "personal" stuff..if its what he wants, no quams..atleast he's not wearing just boxers
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
nizelgirl:
Days of little beginning, may God grants his heart desires. Amen
as if you fit marry am in this condition
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by 360command: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

I understand what you mean but you must note the difference between uniform jobs and non uniform jobs.. all those work sector you mentioned are uniforms type of jobs.. Factory workers have their uniforms, footballers have their uniform.. as a pure water seller, there is no uniform to be worn. I can put on any clothes ..even factory workers can wear suit but they must put their glowing vest and a steel toe shoe on which is mandatory.. I tell you what, it will be wrong for a uniform worker to put on any cloth ..
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by hify9935(f): 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

that is why it's called "corporate water"...lol.

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by JonOlive: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

My guy found a way to attract national attention (sympathy). Now he's got it. Hes actually smarter than most of us wasting away surfing the net 247

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army / Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.