Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Yemi Alade " Musical Collaboration Between Me And Tiwa Savage Is Highly Unlikely - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade " Musical Collaboration Between Me And Tiwa Savage Is Highly Unlikely (438 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Preform At CAF Awards 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade " Musical Collaboration Between Me And Tiwa Savage Is Highly Unlikely by Hyanunews: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nigerian singer Yemi Alade has stated that a musical collaboration between herself and Tiwa Savage is highly unlikely.

The “Oh my gosh” singer made this statement in an interview with Ndani TV while speaking about her new album and her rivalry with Tiwa......
Read the reason behind this � �
http://woloaded.com/yemi-alade-musical-collaboration-between-me-and-tiwa-savage-is-highly-unlikely/

(1) (Reply)

Blackface Condemns Tiwa’s Lyrics, Says Artistes Have Lost Sense Of Belonging / Video: Davido And Chioma Wedding Will Never Come On - Nigerian Lady Swears / Lady Ignore A Man To Rock A Policeman On The Street. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.