Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Breaking: I Did Not Order For The Arrest Of Okorocha – Ihedioha Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I Did Not Order For The Arrest Of Okorocha – Ihedioha Declares (811 Views)

Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri / Caption This Photo Of Okorocha And President Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: I Did Not Order For The Arrest Of Okorocha – Ihedioha Declares by bluecircle470: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Imo State Governor, Chief Emeka Ihedioha, has on Saturday denied ordering the arrest of his predecessor, Rochas Okorocha, noting that the report was sponsored by fake news purveyors.

Ihedioha, who spoke through his Chief Press Secretary, CPS, Mr. Chibuike Onyeukwu, Saturday, also commended the people for keeping faith with his administration, in the past 100 days.

He said that it is conscious of the hate campaign against Governor Emeka Ihedioha, including, but not limited to the malicious allegation that he has ordered the arrest of Chief Rochas Okorocha. “Nothing can be further from the truth. The Governor, who has a distinguished career and concluded his legislative assignment as a Presiding Officer of the House of Representatives, has also built an enduring reputation for respect for rule of law and the independence of the different arms of government”, Onyeukwu said. In the alleged criminal matters involving the former governor, which the relevant agencies are duly investigating, the CPS said Governor Ihedioha believes that the law must be allowed to take its course, as the judiciary is the arbiter in matters for which the former governor is being accused. “We therefore wish to restate that Governor Ihedioha will not interfere in the investigation of the former governor by relevant agencies but shall continue to abide by and lead Imo State, in the established democratic principles as enshrined in the laws of our land”, Mr. Onyeukwu said.

Ihedioha equally reassured the citizenry that the strict observance of the rule of law, will remain the credo of his administration. “Following the success of our first 100 days in office events, we wish to sincerely thank the good people of Imo State for keeping faith with us and believing in our government to deliver on our promise to rebuild the state”, Onyeukwu said. According to the CPS, the administration’s deliberate and measured steps are beginning to yield the desired results. “However, we wish to calm frayed nerves and reassure the people of Imo State that despite all provocations and disruptive actions of a disgruntled minority, we shall remain focused on our agenda anchored on good governance, rule of law, human capital development, and integrated infrastructural development”, Onyeukwu said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/breaking-i-did-not-order-for-the-arrest-of-okorocha-ihedioha-declares/
Re: Breaking: I Did Not Order For The Arrest Of Okorocha – Ihedioha Declares by SLAP44: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Your excellency Gov. Ihedioha, we , your citizens know you didn't, but we allowed the misguided APC minions to be running around with fake news.

They were very vocal to condemn you that you are chasing Rochas to vomit our billions which he used to sponsor bubu to power, but are quick to support Sanwo olu to prosecute Ambode grin

Two faced APC people, over to you grin
Re: Breaking: I Did Not Order For The Arrest Of Okorocha – Ihedioha Declares by solihu(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Okay o
Re: Breaking: I Did Not Order For The Arrest Of Okorocha – Ihedioha Declares by jlinkd78(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
Following
Re: Breaking: I Did Not Order For The Arrest Of Okorocha – Ihedioha Declares by lovesamzy: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Breaking: I Did Not Order For The Arrest Of Okorocha – Ihedioha Declares by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
SLAP44:
Your excellency Gov. Ihedioha, we , your citizens know you didn't, but we allowed the misguided APC minions to be running around with fake news.

They were very vocal to condemn you that you are chasing Rochas to vomit our billions which he used to sponsor bubu to power, but are quick to support Sanwo olu to prosecute Ambode grin

Two faced APC people, over to you grin
You have been acting as a nuisance in this forum and it is becoming a disease.
Was this what you said when the news first broke out?
You are even worse than the APC minions you called out.

Just do yourself a favour and check your posts concerning this issue and others and see how daft you have become all in the name of supporting a political party.
I pity you all supporting either APC or PDP because your senses become lost whenever an issue concerns your parties.

I weep for the future if this country with people like you as her youths.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Did Not Order For The Arrest Of Okorocha – Ihedioha Declares by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
all fingers point to ihedioha... Arresting okorocha wouldn't be a bad thing though

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Did Not Order For The Arrest Of Okorocha – Ihedioha Declares by SLAP44: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingkakaone:

You have been acting as a nuisance in this forum and it is becoming a disease.
Was this what you said when the news first broke out?
You are even worse than the APC minions you called out.

Just do yourself a favour and check your posts concerning this issue and others and see how daft you have become all in the name of supporting a political party.
I pity you all supporting either APC or PDP because your senses become lost whenever an issue concerns your parties.

I weep for the future if this country with people like you as her youths.

Stop taking yourself too seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Between Tinubu And Osinbajo, Who Is Politically Greater? / Shehu Sani Shuns Lie Detector Test, Wants To Swear With The Quran In Alleged $24 / Governor Akeredolu, Jegede May Lose APC, PDP Guber Tickets In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.