Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) (25956 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by crossfm: 6:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Nigerian youth wake up and stop dieing for politicians,they have one single goal,which is to keep milking the nation dry.

The ones whom I pity the most are the thugs they will use in the forthcoming elections. Let their sons and daughters come home from Yankee and carry ballot boxes for their darling daddies. We move.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3SanMR2e_E

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by Moferere: 6:19am On Jan 04, 2022
Alignment and realignment.
Dem don carry imo youths handicap

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by HornyTave: 6:19am On Jan 04, 2022
The enemy of my enemy is my Friend. the next to election would make us know if Imo is either Edo or Lagos politically.

70 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by anseeda: 6:19am On Jan 04, 2022
Realignment for 2023 grin

20 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by mightyhaze: 6:21am On Jan 04, 2022
Ihedioha bu simp lipsrsealed

Does he even understand the song he was dancing to?

11 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by crossfm: 6:33am On Jan 04, 2022
Moferere:
Lol,na home and away goal.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by crossfm: 6:35am On Jan 04, 2022
mightyhaze:
Ihedioha bu simp lipsrsealed

Does he even understand the song he was dancing to?
You mean he is a simmmmmplllleee man ? Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by donleo92(m): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2022
I just pity hope uzodinma after his tenure as IMO Governor. the man is making more enemies than friends at the state level. he thinks federal even cares about the way he is handling his state? After IMO hope go retire from politics because of enemies way him get

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by Dapson73(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2022
From my calculations and observations, I don't see Uzodinma returning the second term.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2022
Looks good For Rt.Hon. ihedioha for 2024

crossfm:
Nigerian youth wake up and stop dieing for politicians,they have one single goal,which is to keep milking the nation dry.

The ones whom I pity the most are the thugs they will use in the forthcoming elections. Let their sons and daughters come home from Yankee and carry ballot boxes for their darling daddies. We move.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3SanMR2e_E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by rikithor(m): 7:33am On Jan 04, 2022
Dance well well, always good to be on the masses' side
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally.Process driving license and vehicle papers.See contacts below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2022
People sabi sing sha. I love Igbo vibes

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2022
Ihedioha is imo governor on waiting it's just basic ...every imo person knows ...him he even knows ...after hope IMO continue from where we stopped

And that's one of the reasons we want biafra so things like this won't happen

21 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2022
Politics has always been about interests. They know what they are doing.

Im tryin to draw a correlation between materialism and crime. Not necessarily terrorism now.

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by Vickym1(f): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2022
If u die for a politician, u die a miserable death cos they'll use to settle their beef

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2022
They both share a common foe

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Moferere:
grin cheesy wink
As funny af!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by luxastoriang(f): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Let's all enjoy the holidays before we go back to work.
I will design your dream home with a touch of luxury no matter your financial capacity.
Call today and save a picture

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Yes
Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by money121(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by contigiency(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Just look at Ihedioha and Okorocha laughing like he goats, while their supporters especially IPOB declared themselves enemies, fighting and killing IMO people simply because Ihedioha lost his governorship position.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by fergie001: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2022
anseeda:
Realignment for 2023 grin
That was at the funeral of Uche Nwosu's mother.
Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2022
SEEN
Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2022
Over 1.5
Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2022
When they want to capture the treasury you see shedding their swords and realigning.

They want to play Imo people and hopeless Hope Asian handicap (0-3)A
Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by Oracleamehdin(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2022
The senior pastor and the general overseer of Divine fountain Prophetic gospel center kano state Nigeria) EMMANUEL AMEH EJEMBI has released again prophecies for the year 2022.

������

Click to View List Prophesies

https://www.facebook.com/1669571426655306/posts/3077062135906221/

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by UpwardMovement: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Vultures
Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2022
Brotherhood is thicker than blood. They are life long brothers.

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by franchasng: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2022
Good.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend shocked

Hopeless Uzodimgba is a foolish man. He and his Hopeless Fulani Jihadists that used Supreme Court to install him as Imo State Governor against the will of Imolites will forever live in regret.

Hopeless Uzodimgba and his Fulani cohorts are the people destroying Imo State with unknown gunmen.

They are the ones killing royal fathers in Imo State for aligning with Emeka Ihedioha and Uche Nwosu camp ahead of 2023 election.

Let the world know that Hopeless Uzodimgba is the one instigating violence in Imo State in a bid to flush out opposition and silence everybody to pave way for his reelection which he already knows he can never win.

If IPOB are the unknown gunmen, why aren't we hearing same level of killings in Enugu, Abia that have majority of IPOB via Aba?

Anambra own was due to Anambra election which APC via criminal Andy Uba wanted to hijack by using unknown gunmen killings to scare Anambra people from coming out to vote so that APC can then rig in Andy Uba but they failed as IPOB outsmarted them by relaxing their announcement that there should be no election in Anambra a day to the election.

Insecurity in Southeast is fueled by Buhari and Fulani desperate politics to infiltrate Southeast at all cost. But they have failed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by RichDad1(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2022
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
God will shame all of you.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) by topekka(f): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2022
dancing as uzodimma is looking for how to name them ipob sponsors in imo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) / APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo / Man Cries For Losing Enugu Local Government Election (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.