Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Serena Williams Vs Bianca Andreescu: US Open 2019 Tennis Final - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Vs Bianca Andreescu: US Open 2019 Tennis Final (26132 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Vs Bianca Andreescu: US Open 2019 Tennis Final by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=Seun post=82017000]

All due respect Bro, Serena Williams isn’t the greatest female tennis player of all time like you mentioned.

Margaret Court Remains the greatest Female Tennis Player of all times.

Margaret Court won a record 64 Grand Slam tournament titles, including a record 24 singles titles, 19 women's doubles titles, and a record 21 mixed doubles titles. The total includes two shared titles at the Australian Championships/Open in 1965 and 1969.

Nice article tho and I never know you were very keen on tennis. All the best seun

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Vs Bianca Andreescu: US Open 2019 Tennis Final by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:29am On Sep 08, 2019
Amethyst101:
It's quite interesting, because we're going to see the next generation of superstars as from the Australian open next year.

Bianca Andreescu

Naomi Osaka

Coco Gauff

Belinda Bencic

The era of the Serena's and the Sharapovas is fading away...
And how about Simona Halep?
Re: Serena Williams Vs Bianca Andreescu: US Open 2019 Tennis Final by PRYCE(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

You dey try to force yourself on tennis grin grin it is game and not point grin That's how it is counted ....you amass points to win a game. grin

That was what I was referring to nah

Bianca was leading 5-1 in the second set and only needed one more point before Williams staged her "comeback"
Re: Serena Williams Vs Bianca Andreescu: US Open 2019 Tennis Final by pizapato(m): 4:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Seun:
Serena lightly shaded Naomi Osaka during the trophy presentation. She said if she didn't win, Bianca was the best player she could've lost to.

She's a bad loser.
She needs to pipe down and allow the younger ones shine.
Re: Serena Williams Vs Bianca Andreescu: US Open 2019 Tennis Final by SOPWriter: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
cool
Re: Serena Williams Vs Bianca Andreescu: US Open 2019 Tennis Final by alien1: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Seun:
Serena lightly shaded Naomi Osaka during the trophy presentation. She said if she didn't win, Bianca was the best player she could've lost to.

Greetings to you sir. i'd like to send you an email. how can I reach you formally?
Re: Serena Williams Vs Bianca Andreescu: US Open 2019 Tennis Final by seyibal20: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hi, I need to send you a DM. How do I do that ? Follow back on twitter if you can or.
Re: Serena Williams Vs Bianca Andreescu: US Open 2019 Tennis Final by seyibal20: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hi, I need to send you a DM. How do I do that ? Follow back on twitter if you can or.

Seun:
At 9:00pm today, Serena Williams and Bianca Andreescu will meet to decide the winner of the 2019 US Open tennis tournament, a Grand Slam.

Serena Williams is the famous 37 year old American who has won 23 grand slams and hopes to get a 24th one. She is the greatest female tennis player of all time. She famously lost to Naomi Osaka in the final last year and had a meltdown. Since then, she has reached the final of the French Open only to be beaten badly by Simona Halep.

Her opponent, Bianca Andreescu is a 19 year old Canadian who won Indian Wells at the beginning of the Year and met Serena Williams for the first time at the Toronto Open last month. Serena had to retire due to back pain when Andreescu was leading the first set 3 - 1, making Andreescu the Toronto Open champion of 2019.

Serena is known for her serves, which are often unreturnable due to their placement and power, her service returns, and hard-hitting play. Bianca Andreescu is known for her incredible confidence and composure, great variety in her play, power, and an ability to find a way to win every match.

If you're watching the match, you can discuss it here.
Re: Serena Williams Vs Bianca Andreescu: US Open 2019 Tennis Final by olaboy33(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Seun:
Try searching google for Joker Stream. They are currently showing the award ceremony. The highlights will be on Youtube shortly.

Seun, could you kindly please change my Username to "Boye" . Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Serena Williams Vs Bianca Andreescu: US Open 2019 Tennis Final by Lilimax(f): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2019
Seun, who do you shelve writing on your blog?.
You wrote last on Seun Osewa Blog in the year 2012.
What happened or is it just lack of interest?
I used to enjoy those write ups on your blog before now.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Goes Boat Cruising With His Family In China / Kaduna State Marathon: Watch As The Winner Crosses The Finished Line (Videos) / Luis Suárez Told He Isn’t Part Of Ronald Koeman’s Barcelona Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.