Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Help A Needy Agriculture Student Of Uniben - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help A Needy Agriculture Student Of Uniben (267 Views)

How Do I Treat My Sick Broilers? Help A Brother / Every University Of Agriculture Student Must Have A Farm Before Graduating- FG / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Needy Agriculture Student Of Uniben by Tenrytega: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hey everyone am Tega by name a 300level agricultural student of uniben who's finding it so difficult to survive in school . Ever since my dad had a stroke attack last year , things has been so difficult due to his inability to resume work because of his incapacitated state at the moment .Am the first child of 5 children, mama is just a petty trader trying to make hands meet, paying of school fees these days is not am easy task, let alone registering my courses even buying handout is a big problem .Uncles, aunties family members are no where to be found ,i just pray my dad gets well soon and resume his duty so that things will go back to being normal....I need help that's the main reason am writing this ,nothing is too small pls help a needy brother .....zenith bank 2117037870 ,acc name Tenry Oghenetega
Re: Help A Needy Agriculture Student Of Uniben by healthserve(m): 3:56am On Sep 08, 2019
Why not work online as an article writer to make money?
Re: Help A Needy Agriculture Student Of Uniben by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tenrytega:
Hey everyone am Tega by name a 300level agricultural student of uniben who's finding it so difficult to survive in school . Ever since my dad had a stroke attack last year , things has been so difficult due to his inability to resume work because of his incapacitated state at the moment .Am the first child of 5 children, mama is just a petty trader trying to make hands meet, paying of school fees these days is not am easy task, let alone registering my courses even buying handout is a big problem .Uncles, aunties family members are no where to be found ,i just pray my dad gets well soon and resume his duty so that things will go back to being normal....I need help that's the main reason am writing this ,nothing is too small pls help a needy brother .....zenith bank 2117037870 ,acc name Tenry Oghenetega

There are lots of things you can do to make money as a student. I financed myself through school as a female student of architecture by doing legit businesses. I never begged any family member for a dime and sometimes I send money home to my siblings even while at the university.

You only need to take some time, try to identify the problems students are facing around you, think of a way to solve the problems. I tell you, you will have more than enough cash to take care of your mum and even your siblings pending the time your dad recovers.

I wish you the best dear

(1) (Reply)

Cashew But Available In Tonnes / Invest In Agricultural Products With ROI / 100% Authentic Dangote Cement, Sophisticated And Solid Direct We Supply To Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.