Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Prixce For Iphone Touch Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Prixce For Iphone Touch Screen (753 Views)

Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 / 10 Incredibly Useful Apps For Iphone Users (Photos) / More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prixce For Iphone Touch Screen by emmanuel4758(m): 2:44am On Sep 08, 2019
Who know the price for iPhone touch screen ... not the phone inner screen but the outer sensor screen
Re: Prixce For Iphone Touch Screen by Rapsainot(m): 2:47am On Sep 08, 2019
They sell both together. The price depends on the type of iphone you use.
Re: Prixce For Iphone Touch Screen by princemillla(m): 4:54am On Sep 08, 2019
emmanuel4758:
Who know the price for iPhone touch screen ... not the phone inner screen but the outer sensor screen

If I understand u correct. Ur fone screen still touch well but cracked right and u wishes to change just the glass?
The glass is 1k separation 1k possibly service charge.

But in the long run u lose cuz it won't function properly.

Think twice
Re: Prixce For Iphone Touch Screen by emmanuel4758(m): 5:17am On Sep 08, 2019
princemillla:

If I understand u correct. Ur fone screen still touch well but cracked right and u wishes to change just the glass?
The glass is 1k separation 1k possibly service charge.

But in the long run u lose cuz it won't function properly.

Think twice
how please give me your number
Re: Prixce For Iphone Touch Screen by emmanuel4758(m): 5:20am On Sep 08, 2019
Rapsainot:
They sell both together. The price depends on the type of iphone you use.
Iphone 7 screen is how much. So you mean I can’t fix only the glass
Re: Prixce For Iphone Touch Screen by Godisallgood: 6:16am On Sep 08, 2019
emmanuel4758:
Is not about using razor blade to remove a touch pad that will end up spoiling ur screen or making it rough but rather will use the best machine to remove and sealed it back to bring it back to its state without knowing it was changed...our price is 10k to fix the crack screen if u are sure is follow come screen not China screen while complete follow come screen is 15k...check my thread to read more or u call 09012601643
Re: Prixce For Iphone Touch Screen by princemillla(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2019
emmanuel4758:
how please give me your number

(1) (Reply)

Killer Iphone 11 2019 Specs, Price, Release Date And More / Iphone 6 For Sale / Between Nokia X6 And Samsung A20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.