Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) (43513 Views)

Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death / Shan George Undergoes Spine Surgery (Pictured In Hospital) / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2019
I wish her happy recovering...
May God heals her completely
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2019
chai how i wish i have such previledge in my condition poverty is bastard GOD PLS help me
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by doctore212(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2019
Is there any olosho house near Aso rock. I need a control urgently
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by fela4live: 8:19am On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
she should turn away and repent from worldly lifestyle and turn to Christ or else a worse sickness might come sooner or later and she might not live to tell the story
Is Christianity by force? The same religion that was forced on you by your colonial masters who at the same time take us as slaves. Artificial religion!! Nonsense!
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by wharley11: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2019
wish you speed recovery. wink

1 Like

Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by Adeniyii2017: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2019
Uyi168:
This mercy Johnson and husband too resemble each other sef...
Yeahh.. for real.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by Adeniyii2017: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2019
Invest in your future while you can.
Get all the Materials you need for Data Science, Web Development and Software Development 68.5GB.
See thread by clicking on my moniker to get a brief overview.
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by fela4live: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
she should turn away and repent from worldly lifestyle and turn to Christ or else a worse sickness might come sooner or later and she might not live to tell the story
Make u dey talk nonsense there. Is Christianity by force? The same religion that was forced on you by your colonial masters who at the same time took us as slaves. Artificial religion! Nonsense!
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by favour32(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2019
irunoko:
please stop portraying Christianity in a wrong light.you don't threaten people to know Christ.its a personal decision just as you don't threaten people to become friends with you.God himself has given us the power of choice and stepped back for us to make our decision

Naija Christianity sef everything is always by force

Even job that was with Christ was down with sickness albeit God was with him so your point is invalid
Thanks.
The world knows no peace because of a person like this.You find such persons in various religions of the world.
Such persons are mostly illiterates who never improve themselves.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by sylve11: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:

when the missionaries came to Africqa they had the bible and we had the land. they taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. when we opened them. they had the land, we had the bible.... Jomo Kenyatta.

for once think well, please. cool

1 Like

Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by Uyi168: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2019
BRASH:
what's your problem this morning? That's exactly what i wanted to say, and u rushed and made the same comment. Stop speaking my mind, i take GOD name beg u.

By the way their own resemblance no get part 2. That's the evidence of true chemistry. Not the type between buhari and aisha.
....nor vex baba... grin
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2019
sylve11:

when the missionaries came to Africqa they had the bible and we had the land. they taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. when we opened them. they had the land, we had the bible.... Jomo Kenyatta.

for once think well, please. cool
fela4live:

Make u dey talk nonsense there. Is Christianity by force? The same religion that was forced on you by your colonial masters who at the same time took us as slaves. Artificial religion! Nonsense!

brainswashed atheists spotted at close range cool
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by Zimmermann(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2019
Thank God for his mercies
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by Madeu(m): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
meobizy:
She should get on a yoga routine because it may break again. I don’t understand why people sit around and assume their bodies take care of themselves. Working out is your utmost priority because you have only one life and one body to enjoy it with.
[/s]

you don't nature of the condition. why assume that?
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by fela4live: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:

Go and read Africa history and learn, you will realize that you are the brainwashed person here. Call me whatever name you like I don't care, I have emancipated myself from mental slavery do the same.
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by uridiwan(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2019
Onlinealaba:
The inscription you'll never walk alone can be so comforting, wish her quick recovery

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics and home appliances at best prices
That's why she is walking with crouches
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by sylve11: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:

a husband and a wife were in church. you noticed the husband has fallen asleep and said to the wife, "wake your husband up!" the wife answered, "you're the one who made him to fall asleep, you wake him up". hope your understand this? tongue cool

Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by renewable1(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2019
God help us

Ain't you tired of using generator and the cost of fueling and maintaining it?
With as low as #135,000 we can setup a 1kva solar power system that guarantees at least 12hours daily power supply.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by OKorowanta: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2019
God save your son.
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by doublecross(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
tell me the church you attend...i will never step feet into that church because it's demonic
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
Why are you so bitter? Which Christ is she turning to? The one that filled your life with anger and bitterness?
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
Hmm, Nigerian Christians, what power do you to say a thing like that to a sick person, or are you the reason for her predicament? With your power pray for if have finished praying for yourself. Hypocrite.
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:

Took me 10mins to think before quoting you

But still thinking of what to say to you that will pain you

BRB
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by irunoko(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
favour32:

Thanks.
The world knows no peace because of a person like this.You find such persons in various religions of the world.
Such persons are mostly illiterates who never improve themselves.
even when Jesus was alive and was preaching about he never forced his believe on anyone .you will always hear words like IF YOU BELIEVE,BE IT UNTO YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH.he was always gentle with his words.he was never overbearing or imposing himself on anyone but here in naija you will be going about your business you will see someone poking religious flyer on your face and if you reject it he will be threatening you with hell as if na him know the people wey go go there
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
sylve11:

a husband and a wife were in church. you noticed the husband has fallen asleep and said to the wife, "wake your husband up!" the wife answered, "you're the one who made him to fall asleep, you wake him up". hope your understand this? tongue cool
how would I probably understand?
you Know atheists are known to be psychos with one form of mental Illness so their quotes and words are always meaningless. cheesy
but on a more serious note repent bro, believe in God and turn to Him, Christ is real
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
doggedfighter:

Why are you so bitter? Which Christ is she turning to? The one that filled your life with anger and bitterness?
you Know nothing. u will perish in your self ignorance soon if u don't seek knowledge
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by Starhearts: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Transport fare: 10,000 Naira
Hotel room: 10,000 Naira
Food & drinks: 5,000 Naira
Barbecue fish: 5,000 Naira
Recharge card: 1,000 Naira
Condoms: 500 Naira
---------------------------------------------
Total: 31,500 Naira

All of the above frivolous expenses just to make love to a woman I met online!?!?

I have stopped that madness since. Imagine spending such on 24 different ladies in one year, we are talking of 756,000 Naira in just a year because I want to prove that I am not a stingy man. I repeat, it will never happen again.

Until some single men realize the frivolous error they are doing and until some ladies understand that they are missing their husbands because they want it all in a day then we will keep on having numerous unmarried spinsters and bachelors.

Some men should please receive sense, spend wisely on your wife or your wife to be. Think about tomorrow.
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
I hope she was counseled properly on d need to stop doggying
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
GISTBL0G:
Nollywood actress, Shan George stepped out for the first time after undergoing a successful spine surgery in Abuja. Gistmore reports

The actress was excited after iconic actor, Segun Arinze alongside Mercy Johnson and her husband visited her at the hospital.

In the new video shared shows the moment Shan George stepped out and tried to walk.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/actress-shan-george-step-out-for-the-1st-time-after-successful-spine-surgery

Woow, thank God for you... She's still pretty...
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by sunaizo4real: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Wish her quick recovery
GISTBL0G:
Nollywood actress, Shan George stepped out for the first time after undergoing a successful spine surgery in Abuja. Gistmore reports

The actress was excited after iconic actor, Segun Arinze alongside Mercy Johnson and her husband visited her at the hospital.

In the new video shared shows the moment Shan George stepped out and tried to walk.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/actress-shan-george-step-out-for-the-1st-time-after-successful-spine-surgery
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by favour32(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
irunoko:
even when Jesus was alive and was preaching about he never forced his believe on anyone .you will always hear words like IF YOU BELIEVE,BE IT UNTO YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH.he was always gentle with his words.he was never overbearing or imposing himself on anyone but here in naija you will be going about your business you will see someone poking religious flyer on your face and if you reject it he will be threatening you with hell as if na him know the people wey go go there
Nor mind most black people.
Have you seen white preachers?
Very gentle and convincing.They tell you how God is good with his cool, helpful and kind demeanor.
But trust black men preachers!
Power!Power!Shouting/talking on top of their voices, sweating profusely as if na farm work dem dey.
They tell you same God the white men described above will bundle you into hellfire if you don't join them.
Have you gone to white churches abroad?
A lot different from the Nigerian churches.
How can the poverty headquarters of the world has the richest pastors of the world?
Something is fundamentally wrong.

Years back I was watching a white preacher on TV from the USA.
He said, "God doesn't expect us to be perfect but what we do in our defining moments."

White man shows black man road but black man describe the road pass the white man wey show am road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Adeola Oluwabusayo Gentry, Stepdaughter's 20th Birthday / Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) / Singer Dr. Pat's Wedding Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.