Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) (43522 Views)

Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death / Shan George Undergoes Spine Surgery (Pictured In Hospital) / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
That's a very expensive surgery, wishing her speedy recovery
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by Electdbahdguy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
YOU'RE JUST A FOKING AKPA AMU!!!

*SPITS ON YOUR LOW IQ!! USELESS GOAT!!!

DateMynd44:
she should turn away and repent from worldly lifestyle and turn to Christ or else a worse sickness might come sooner or later and she might not live to tell the story
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
YOU'RE JUST A FOKING AKPA AMU!!!

*SPITS ON YOUR LOW IQ!! USELESS GOAT!!!
this one has been so dead in sin and now full of bitterness. I pity u
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by okeniti: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Speedy recovery and as someone earlier mentioned, Yoga would come in handy. Thank you to the Nigerian doctors who enabled this aswell, the heroes and sheroes of the land.
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
she should turn away and repent from worldly lifestyle and turn to Christ or else a worse sickness might come sooner or later and she might not live to tell the story
u are sick. u will mever amount to anything in life if u keep wishing others evil. useless cpw, is that how Jesus did is own envagelis It's envy and hatered thats d problem of all dez self acclaimed xtains, they hate to see the so called unbelievers happy and always wish dem bad. take ur preaching to saudi arabia and stop d jealousy, cx nothing good can come from a negative jealous dead mind of u. i spit on u
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
wetin cause d spine injury? I no hear accident. Hope it wasn't sex..
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by Segeshow: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:

So the way to preach is to scare someone with predictions of illness or else?Its your kind that makes people doubt christianity. Give your life lest you die, so muslims, Hindus, Buddhists all have worse sickness coming you sick zealot.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by irunoko(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin
favour32:

Nor mind most black people.
Have you seen white preachers?
Very gentle and convincing.They tell you how God is good with his cool, helpful and kind demeanor.
But trust black men preachers!
Power!Power!Shouting/talking on top of their voices, sweating profusely as if na farm work dem dey.
They tell you same God the white men described above will bundle you into hellfire if you don't join them.
Have you gone to white churches abroad?
A lot different from the Nigerian churches.
How can the poverty headquarters of the world has the richest pastors of the world?
Something is fundamentally wrong.

Years back I was watching a white preacher on TV from the USA.
He said, "God doesn't expect us to be perfect but what we do in our defining moments."

White man shows black man road but black man describe the road pass the white man wey show am road.
grin as in hennnn that shouting on top of their voices use to irk me like literally screaming on the microphone spitting fire grin

You will be hearing faya,faya,faya and I'll be like kiloletoyen grin

I was laughing The day one pseudo envagelist was threatening a person with curses, threatening to send fire from heaven to strike him over an nl disagreement you can now imagine if he had seen him physically grin
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by favour32(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
irunoko:
grin grin as in hennnn that shouting on top of their voices use to irk me like literally screaming on the microphone spitting fire grin

You will be hearing faya,faya,faya and I'll be like kiloletoyen grin

I was laughing The day one pseudo envagelist was threatening a person with curses, threatening to send fire from heaven to strike him over an nl disagreement you can now imagine if he had seen him physically grin
My brother!
Nor be small thing o!
Black man thing na something else.
Re: Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) by irunoko(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin
favour32:

My brother!
Nor be small thing o!
Black man thing na something else.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamil Balogun's Halloween Costume: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Son / Ayomide, Orange Hawker Who Sang Tope Alabi's Song Found / Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.