Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" (15985 Views)

Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF / EFCC: Hidden N19.3BN Kogi Salary Bail Out Funds Returned To CBN / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" by banji1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mr Ihedioha, if we could tell Buhari he has no excuse not to perform despite the malfeasance in the last admin...why would we exonerate you. Please carry your burden, much is expected of you regardless of the huge indebtedness

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" by solmusdesigns: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
durangokid:
. Say amen if you are sincere, may you and your family continue to receive the type of prosperity Rochas gave to imo government

Say amen if you are also sincere, may the rest of your life and that of your family be like ihedioha's 100 days governance of Imo state
Re: Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" by bluecircle470: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
ejighikemeuwa:
Stop showing your foolishness to the public always, you should stop advocating evil against the general public.

I salute your stupidity
Re: Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" by Imo1stson: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
This Ihedioha is a disgrace to common sense and many commenting on this post are equally as stupid as he is. Imo wasn't the only State that benefited from bail out fund and the total sum was 26 billion spread over 20 years. Imo is not paying 1 billion monthly because if they are then the 26 billion would have long been cleared in 26 months from 2016 to 2019.

On another note Imo IGR increased to over 1 billion monthly under Okorocha and he was able to build all the infrastructure and run free education without complaint but this Ihedioha has severed the IGR to 300 million or 600 million monthly as a directionless leader and will definitely not be able to maintain free education.

https://punchng.com/states-grew-igr-by-n231bn-to-n1-1tn-in-2018-nbs/amp/
Re: Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" by SpaceTour: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hopeless frustrated poverty inflicted vagabond. Learn to face reality and stop living in denial due to 20 monthly stipend you are paid just to lie on anything that concerns the fat useless limping failure called okoroawusa. Tufia

[s]
Imo1stson:
This Ihedioha is a disgrace to common sense and many commenting on this post are equally as stupid as he is. Imo wasn't the only State that benefited from bail out fund and the total sum was 26 billion spread over 20 years. Imo is not paying 1 billion monthly because if they are then the 26 billion would have long been cleared in 26 months from 2016 to 2019.

On another note Imo IGR increased to over 1 billion monthly under Okorocha and he was able to build all the infrastructure and run free education without complaint but this Ihedioha has severed the IGR to 300 million or 600 million monthly as a directionless leader and will definitely not be able to maintain free education.

https://punchng.com/states-grew-igr-by-n231bn-to-n1-1tn-in-2018-nbs/amp/
[/s]
Re: Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" by SpaceTour: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
sweerychick:
Rochas really deserves to be jailed. Even after collecting 26 billion in bail out funds, there is nothing concrete to show for. Tufiakwa

Okoroawusa failed woefully in his 8years misrule unfortunately ihedioha cannot do much because of massive debt incurred by okoroawusa with nothing anywhere in the state to show for it but bad roads and general underdevelopment across the state.

1 Like

Re: Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" by chinedumoooo: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Focus on governance and senator okorocha alone
Re: Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" by oguguo20: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Rochas really finished imolites
Re: Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" by durangokid: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Say amen if you are also sincere, may the rest of your life and that of your family be like ihedioha's 100 days governance of Imo state
You have no shame, I thought you were claiming that Rochas eight years was best for you, for me I have no comment on Ihedioha for now until a year I will not rate him, because for now Rochas devastated imo state giving Ihedioha a bad start in as much as he has done quite good for now
Re: Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" by solmusdesigns: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2019
durangokid:
You have no shame, I thought you were claiming that Rochas eight years was best for you, for me I have no comment on Ihedioha for now until a year I will not rate him, because for now Rochas devastated imo state giving Ihedioha a bad start in as much as he has done quite good for now

Atleast pretend to have a functional thinking faculty, if my comment is too advance for you give it to your superiors to simplify..

Point out any part of my comment where i made any ascertion about rochas been the best or remain a big.disgrace and shame for your lack of comprehension.

ps: explaining concept of bailout,crude oil price drop, and wage bill of 2.5bn monthly has nothing to do with ihedioha vs rochas

Re: Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" by CID11: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2019
so the bail out money is not free. please when will our government learn how to circulate money
Re: Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" by durangokid: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Atleast pretend to have a functional thinking faculty, if my comment is too advance for you give it to your superiors to simplify..

Point out any part of my comment where i made any ascertion about rochas been the best or remain a big.disgrace and shame for your lack of comprehension.

ps: explaining concept of bailout,crude oil price drop, and wage bill of 2.5bn monthly has nothing to do with ihedioha vs rochas

. Why are you trying to divert from your original post of supporting evil regime of Rochas, what is your argument here and what lead to your stupid Sense of compelling me to explain to issues of price of oil and the bail out fund, is that our arguments or are you trying to foolishly divert attention, maybe when most of you comment on issues due to sentimental and biasness you will not have sense of reasoning, go back to your initial post, and get back to your bases
Re: Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" by doublecross(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
Tyche:

There are a lot of avenues he can seek redress, legally. He should approach those channels and stop boring us with his sorry tales, every governor in the 36 states of the federation is facing the same challenge.

transparency is a key word! ad long as ihedioha keeps letting the people know of all dealings concerning the state, we are happy. your opinion doesn't count thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance / Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP / 2023 Presidency May Set Tinubu, Osinbajo Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.