Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) (38102 Views)

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Keyamo And Dabiri -Eruwa Caught Sharing Lollapalooza As Sokoto Rally Picture / Throwback: Young Festus Keyamo And Former Lagos CP, 22 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Yet Buhari is fighting corruption

Shame on all zombies

Shame on Nigeria
Ipob yuut, festus is in cordial relationship with the senior minister of ND grin

Cc simplyleo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2019
Stingman:

So was Buhari in cordial relationship with Abacha and it wasn't a source of pain to you zombee?
..Guess what Buhari doesn't ise any hosptila in Nigeria.
...but why will this bother a smallfry APC thug whose only source of living is singing praises of corrupt politicians. tongue tongue tongue
Ipob cheesy when will you guys stop wailing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Simplyleo: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Ipob yuut, festus is in cordial relationship with the senior minister of ND grin

Cc simplyleo
They are in terrible pain.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Collins87: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2019
Please, they should stop laughing at ordinary Nigerians. I know that they are all happy with the sharing formula.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by dalygoodfellow: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2019
weda they laugh or not the right way of life is what we demand from them
the Americans and British are thinking how every citizen class A and class B will enjoy the best from the legacies of their leaders

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2019
The same akpabio, festus was prosecuting with EFCC....... The guilty of yesterday, is now the boss today......

Nigeria is indeed a scam......

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by famousroland(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2019
All i see is a new meme

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

Ah tell you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2019
Using us to play ludo

We open verified WeChat and Alipay wallet
Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Stingman: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Ipob cheesy when will you guys stop wailing?

I am so happy that ipob sends shivers down your weak spine...than BokoH and Miyetti allah put together

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Stingman: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

How did god create us to be with these terrible human beings?

How can somebody be in terrible pain than you dying zombe.e.es using this road...?

The politicians have really bewitched you party miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Simplyleo: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
Stingman:

How did god create us to be with these terrible human beings?

How can somebody be in terrible pain that you dying zombe.e.es using this road...?

The politicians have really bewitched you party miscreants.
[/s]
Get out of my mention with this nonsense.

A newly appointed minister is pictured with a co-minister laughing and you started crying all over the forum posting pictures. Are these ministers the cause of the present state or you are actually pained they are not already in the boxing ring?

When were these people inaugurated for God sake that you expect them to have fixed everything.

Niggah, pls get out of my mention with this jaundiced thought and directionless wailing.
Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2019
xpool:

This is not how it is supposed to be!
The hunter and the hunted, thief and prosecutor laughing. Lion and goat laughing.

Omo, this country no go ever better.

in life there's no permanent fried or enemy.
Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2019
Imagine news

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Stingman: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Get out of my mention with this nonsense.

A newly appointed minister is pictured with a co-minister laughing and you started crying all over the forum posting pictures. Are these ministers the cause of the present state or you are actually pained they are not already in the boxing ring?

When were these people inaugurated for God sake that you expect them to have fixed everything.

Niggah, pls get out of my mention with this jaundiced thought and directionless wailing.

Zombe-ees...especially the dying type do not reason beyond their stomach cravings for more BLOOD. What decent people are saying is that this should not happen in the first place. But you are trying to change the narrative, by just looking at a nice picture. Most party thugs are uneducated and are rightly used to make the thieving politicians have more opportunities to loot. Why didn't the loud mouth Keyamo resign if he is truly working for the people? All these guys are there for their pocket and families...and like I said earlier, none of their kobo will pass through your filthy, zombee fingers.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Simplyleo: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
Stingman:

Zombe-ees...especially the dying type do not reason beyond their stomach cravings for more BLOOD. What decent people are saying is that this should not happen in the first place. But you are trying to change the narrative, by just looking at a nice picture. Most party thugs are uneducated and are rightly used to make the thieving politicians have more opportunities to loot. Why didn't the loud mouth Keyamo resign if he is truly working for the people? All these guys are there for their pocket and families...and like I said earlier, none of their kobo will pass through your filthy, zombee fingers.
[/s]
Ipob yuut, abeg carry dis cry commot for my ear, I don taya.

If you like, go about shouting zombeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, the pain of cordial relationship will not stop.
Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Jobminister: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2019
Prosecutor and the thief.

Hope NDDC money is save.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by visionex: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Even if akpabio looted, at least it's from his state.

But you that is not a special zombie, how much are you paid by Diezani madueke who held a fed appointment.
Since he looted from his state no problem abi, it's justified
Who is justifying deziani or even Jonathan that allowed looters everywhere in his government,i don't sing praises of looter even if they are from my hometown

My concern is when I see tribal bigots like you justify evil, or criminals because they belong to a tribe a belief order or party you support.lots of idiots are doomed in this contraption they call country no wonder they can't move forward like other nations tribalism deep hatred and injustice everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Urchman200: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2019
Hw people find strength to continue supporting this men ,is beyond imagination, they can be enemy today tomorrow they are friends so long as they are enriching themselves through our national treasures no wahala, the poor ones whose daily incomes is not enough to feed their dogs will be the one killing themselves on of this useless people matter .I am done supporting politicians.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2019
Stingman:

Special zombie spotted. Suffering and smiling...Not a kobo of Akpabios loot will touch your zombie fingers...

Make we bet cheesy

at the image, which game is this?
Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Simplyleo: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
visionex:

Since he looted from his state no problem abi, it's justified
Who is justifying deziani or even Jonathan that allowed looters everywhere in his government,i don't sing praises of looter even if they are from my hometown

My concern is when I see tribal bigots like you justify evil, or criminals because they belong to a tribe a belief order or party you support.lots of idiots are doomed in this contraption they call country no wonder they can't move forward like other nations tribalism deep hatred and injustice everywhere
[/s]
Niggah, pls where did I quote you tell you all these?

A forward mover, pls move to a forward nation and remain, leave our contraption for us.
Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Stingman: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Ipob yuut, abeg carry dis cry commot for my ear, I don taya.

If you like, go about shouting zombeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, the pain of cordial relationship will not stop.

Ogbeni alfa...you need more education..true!

Who cordial relationship help?

Look at this pic...isn't there cordial relationship there too? Will you APC party agbero support it if it came from another region with another party? Shame.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Simplyleo: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
Stingman:

Ogbeni alfa...you need more education..true!

Who cordial relationship help?

Look at this pic...isn't there cordial relationship there too? Will you APC party agbero support it if it came from another region with another party? Shame.
[/s]
Okay, you are right even though I don't have time to read more craps.

At least you can now leave my mention.
Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by foreshore(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
All2Gists:
Festus Keyamo, the newly appointed Minister for Niger Delta (State) Laugh Hard As He Pictured With Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio.

Captioned:

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/festus-keyamo-laugh-hard-as-he-pictured-with-minister-of-niger-delata-ajpabio-photo.html

Association of Present Criminals - APC

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
All2Gists:
When you see them...

No need to doubt. "You will know them"

Buhari Government.

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by victorian(f): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
When it comes to sharing of money, that's exactly what happens.

Nice one.
Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Akpabio decision 2 join apc has paid off 4 him eventually

I think it's beta 4 him like dis dan be in hateful pdp opposition as a senator minority one @ dat

Living a life of hate & always talkin bad abt d govt, I can imagined wat d ripple effect of dat on pdp members will be like (health wise)
Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Thunder fire you.
Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by banji1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Get down to business already!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
See headline

Re: Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Akpabio and his Assistant,the two illustrious SONS of Niger-Delta getting set for the Zone development.i salute and wish you well.pls,forgive those that hates you,develop the Region with speed never seen before,engage the sons and daughters of Niger-Delta with focus on REAL and Meaningful Development,full employment of your people,let your 4years be like 30years and you will see how your people will forever love you. look at the 100 days of Seyi Makinde in Oyo State-always moving the State forward!!!.We will soon recommend him for Lagos State on over bloated Budget and how to lessen people's burden.
.Mr Akpabio and Bar.Keyamo,don't allow detractors to confuse you,time is counting.Set go.As my Lecturer will always says,i wishe you what you wish yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things Oshiomhole Did Before Handing Over To Obaseki / NO Public Holiday On June 12, 2018 - (MKO Abiola Day) - Presidency / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.