Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) (6214 Views)

Why The False Americanized Judeo-masonic Church Is Supporting Obi / Taliban Now Part Of The Judeo-masonic-sunni Alliance / Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by TAO11(f): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Atigba:

Have you carried out my assignment Awori girl.

The assignment I gave you, you meant?
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by Atigba: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
TAO11:

The assignment I gave you, you meant?

The one I gave you
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
This is a very sad assertion. There's nothing new about African ppls from the Berbers in the north to us here in the sub saharan space trying to fit our genealogies into scripturally endorsed Semitic and other Eastern lines.

Problem is that we eliminate our self worth with this gibberish, because all of a sudden it becomes the indicator of value and the lens of legitimacy. We do not see value in our Niger Valley ancestry but rather will go the long mile to associate/famz ourselves with these more historically approved peoples. Nobody is claiming Nok and wearing it proudly!!!

Same for the other stories of different tribal ancestors coming from Mecca, Nubia, Israel, Egypt etc we keep putting ourselves down by insisting on these myths as a thing of pride. At the same time ppl from these lands dont rate us and do ot need to fit themselves into our own stories and myths. Man came from Africa. Oldest fossils are found in sub saharan Africa and yet the world never sees it fit to frame theit heritage from the base of Africa.... lol. Even with evidence.

Meanwhile the migration patterns that would be needed to prove all these flimsy stories isn't even strong enough to engender further engagement/study by scholars. Yet we still claim..

The Jews that some ppl claim to be descended from came from Mesopotamia ( both in the Abraham myth and fact) but would never use that as a basis of worth. Instead they are Jews and are so because they are themselves. No talk about thier ancestors being Chaldeans or Sumerians .

Not even during the Babylonian exile did they acquiesce to see themselves thru the Mesopotamian frame... let's learn from that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by TAO11(f): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Atigba:

The one I gave you

Are you on a lying spree?
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by meccuno: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
goodnessme1:
My question is where oduduwa from.
hell fire. He is actually a fallen demon.
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by Atigba: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
TAO11:

Are you on a lying spree?

I wan know you in person
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by TAO11(f): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dasuks:
This is a very sad assertion. There's nothing new about African ppls from the Berbers in the north to us here in the sub saharan space trying to fit our genealogies into scripturally endorsed Semitic and other Eastern lines.

Problem is that we eliminate our self worth with this gibberish, because all of a sudden it becomes the indicator of value and the lens of legitimacy. We do not see value in our Niger Valley ancestry but rather will go the long mile to associate/famz ourselves with these more historically approved peoples. Nobody is claiming Nok and wearing it proudly!!!

Same for the other stories of different tribal ancestors coming from Mecca, Nubia, Israel, Egypt etc we keep putting ourselves down by insisting on these myths as a thing of pride. At the same time ppl from these lands dont rate us and do ot need to fit themselves into our own stories and myths. Man came from Africa. Oldest fossils are found in sub saharan Africa and yet the world never sees it fit to frame theit heritage from the base of Africa.... lol. Even with evidence.

Meanwhile the migration patterns that would be needed to prove all these flimsy stories isn't even strong enough to engender further engagement/study by scholars. Yet we still claim..

The Jews that some ppl claim to be descended from came from Mesopotamia ( both in the Abraham myth and fact) but would never use that as a basis of worth. Instead they are Jews and are so because they are themselves. No talk about thier ancestors being Chaldeans or Sumerians .

Not even during the Babylonian exile did they acquiesce to see themselves thru the Mesopotamian frame... let's learn from that.

You nailed it.

I like to add that although the persistent attempt by some to force the idea of "Eastern" origins (i.e. Egyptian Israeli, Meccan, Nubian, etc.) upon ourselves is degrading and embarrasing; it is however very important that the rejection of such unhistorical attempts should not be extended to mean an absolute disconnectedness and unrelatedness of these peoples to us.

It is undeniable that there is some very strong connection between certain sub-Saharan Africa civilizations and these "Eastern" ones. For example:

(i) The writing on the Oranmiyan Obelisk (a stone monument of antiquity found in Ife) not only shows that writing is known among the Yoruba people, it is also clearly and undebatably reminiscent of "Eastern" writings.

(ii) Another fact which came to mind is a piece of historical fact about a certain Ile-Ife born Shango.

This very early Shango from Ile-Ife (after whom the much later Shango Alaafin Oyo was named) is noted, in an ancient Coptic text (first translated in Paris in the year 1666), to have ruled as King over the Kush kingdom.

In fact, some historians have argued that the great "Eastern" civilizations are products of certain ancient West-Afican civilizations and not the other way round. The foregoing piece of historical fact also seems to strongly suggest this.

In sum, while it is very very correct that we must be proud of our "independent" Nok "origin", we are actually not disconnected and unrelated to the "Eastern" civilizations.

I strongly agree with the scholarly view that these "Eastern" civilizations are actually a product of some ancient West African.

In fact, to maintain a disconnectedness and unrelatedness would be very problematic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by TAO11(f): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
meccuno:
[s]hell fire. He is actually a fallen demon.[/s]
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by TAO11(f): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dasuks:

Another information in your comment which caught my attention is your idea to the effect that Abraham is mythical.

Do you have any piece of evidence/proof whatsoever for this assertion?

Cheers!
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
TAO11:

You nailed it.

I like to add that although the persistent attempt by some to force the idea of "Eastern" origins (i.e. Egyptian Israeli, Meccan, Nubian, etc.) upon ourselves is degrading and embarrasing; it is however very important that the reject of such historical attempts should not be extended to mean an absolute disconnect and unrelatedness of these peoples and us.

It is undeniable that there is some very strong connection between certain sub-Saharan Africa civilization and the "Eastern" one.

(i) The writing on the Oranmiyan Obelisk (a stone monument of antiquity found in Ife) not only shows that writing is known among the Yoruba people, it also clearly and undebatably reminiscent of "Eastern" writing.

(ii) Another fact which came to mind is a piece of historical fact about a certain Ile-Ife born Shango.

This very early Shango from Ile-Ife (after whom the much later Shango Alaafin of Oyo was named) is noted in an, ancient Coptic text (first translated in Paris in the year 1666), to have ruled as King over the Kush kingdom.

In fact, some historians have argued that the great "Eastern" civilizations are products of certain ancient West-Afican civilizations and not the other way round. The foregoing piece of historical fact seems to strongly suggest that.

In sum, while it is very very correct that we must be proud of our "independent" Nok "origin", we are actually not unrelated to the "Eastern" civilizations. I strongly agree with the scholarly view that these "Eastern" civilizations are actually a product of some ancient Western.

In fact, to maintain and disconnectedness and unrelatedness would be very problematic.

Sis I def see your point. We are connected. Tho I'd argue that it is in a primordial sorta way. The first settlers along the Nile would've looked like us. And ofc native ppls of Egypt and other parts of northeast Africa would most likely be kin to our ancestors.

However, those civilizations came to be more so Mediterranean and Red Sea focused that their subsequent devt over the millenia brings them more into the same bracket as southwest Asian civilizations. For example from like 4000 BC Near Eastern ppls were already part of the leadership in Lower Egypt and what not. After native dynasties which in themselves were also mediteeranean oriented there was Assyrian Babylonian Persian Greek then Roman and then Arab dominance of most of Egypt/ Northern Africa. Phoenicians dominated the northwest corner and although we probably share kin with early Berbers our imprint for the most part isn't there anymore.

Materially we cant connect our present day tribal agglomerations to any of these places in a significant way. Chances are theres a common Igbo-Yoruba-etc ancestor that shares kinship with earlier Nile/Nubia peoples and not a specific tribal link... and then if we are to acknowledge that then we might as well acknowledge the actual ancestral similarities between our groups here.

You see there's all these gymnastics to link with Mecca or Israel or Egypt and not with ourselves.

what pains me is the fact that ppl there dont regard us or our history ss much. And in fact would make demarcations for what history truly matters. For eg Greco-Roman Egypt is what is really studied and then the dynasties with a sprinkling of Persian and Mesopotamian gist here and there. Nothing of African roots. Very convenient telling of the narrative.

So in that vein I am just naturally predisposed to view these claims with a grain of salt and no seriousness at all. We are supposed to be approved by such relationships first. If not we r just Africans with no real value.

1 Like

Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
TAO11:

Another information in your comment which caught my attention is your idea to the effect that Abraham is mythical.

Do you have any piece of evidence/proof whatsoever for this assertion?

Cheers!

I practice Abrahamic religions so I believe in the covenant and Abraham being a real person. I meant the aspect of an origin narrative built around a person for which we have no strong objective evidence.

So of course you wont find any real artefacts or proof of the actual man in his time. And his significance is beyond human at this point. Hence my use of the term mythical. But yeah.. I'm not particular about that point.
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by TAO11(f): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dasuks:

Sis I def see your point. We are connected. Tho I'd argue that it is in a primordial sorta way. The first settlers along the Nile would've looked like us. And ofc native ppls of Egypt and other parts of northeast Africa would most likely be kin to our ancestors.

However, those civilizations came to be more so Mediterranean and Red Sea focused that their subsequent devt over the millenia brings them more into the same bracket as southwest Asian civilizations. For example from like 4000 BC Near Eastern ppls were already part of the leadership in Lower Egypt and what not. After native dynasties which in themselves were also mediteeranean oriented there was Assyrian Babylonian Persian Greek then Roman and then Arab dominance of most of Egypt/ Northern Africa. Phoenicians dominated the northwest corner and although we probably share kin with early Berbers our imprint for the most part isn't there anymore.

Materially we cant connect our present day tribal agglomerations to any of these places in a significant way. Chances are theres a common Igbo-Yoruba-etc ancestor that shares kinship with earlier Nile/Nubia peoples and not a specific tribal link... and then if we are to acknowledge that then we might as well acknowledge the actual ancestral similarities between our groups here.

You see there's all these gymnastics to link with Mecca or Israel or Egypt and not with ourselves.

what pains me is the fact that ppl there dont regard us or our history ss much. And in fact would make demarcations for what history truly matters. For eg Greco-Roman Egypt is what is really studied and then the dynasties with a sprinkling of Persian and Mesopotamian gist here and there. Nothing of African roots. Very convenient telling of the narrative.

So in that vein I am just naturally predisposed to view these claims with a grain of salt and no seriousness at all. We are supposed to be approved by such relationships first. If not we r just Africans with no real value.

Thank you for replying.

I was trying to caution against an extreme point to which people are often driven by enthusiasm while they themselves try to caution against another extreme view. Lol.

Just as I agree that it is an extreme view to argue to such literal effect as "We Igbos are Israelites" or "We Yorubas are Meccans or Egyptians"; I was also trying to caution against another extreme view such as "We are simply unrelated to these 'Eastern' civilzations".

I am glad to see your clarification show you to have a balanced view, rather than tilt to the latter extreme view in an attempt to flee the former extreme view. Lol

Cheers!
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
TAO11:

Thank you for replying.

I was trying to caution against an extreme point to which people are often driven by enthusiasm while they themselves try to caution against another extreme view. Lol.

Just as I agree that it is an extreme view to argue to such literal effect as "We Igbos are Israelites" or "We Yorubas are Meccans or Egyptinas"; I was also trying to caution against another extreme view such as "We are simply unrelated to these 'Eastern' civilzations".

I am glad to see your clarification show you to have a balanced view, rather than tilt to the latter extreme view in an attempt to flee the former extreme view. Lol

Cheers!

Ah ok.. Fortunately history is not an area where opinions really matter. It's either evidence supports a position or not lol. Im just confused by the whole desire to attach to the East. All this without acknowledging what it would mean about our relationships with each other. That is, we probably share a common ancestor from the Eastern Sudan. Esp because our tribal consciousness is so new and contrived, Mainly there to aid the political struggle for resources within our modern nation state by different elite blocs.

You have a good one too. Cheers !

1 Like

Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by haaryobhami: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
soon u igbos will claim u develop Israel or try to add Israel to biafra land .
If u guys are not doing attachee by forcing,u are claiming to develop people land.
pathetic land and culture grabbers
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by meccuno: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=TAO11 post=82495806][/quote] grin
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by TAO11(f): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dasuks:

I practice Abrahamic religions so I believe in the covenant and Abraham being a real person. I meant the aspect of an origin narrative built around a person for which we have no strong objective evidence.

So of course you wont find any real artefacts or proof of the actual man in his time. And his significance is beyond human at this point. Hence my use of the term mythical. But yeah.. I'm not particular about that point.

I like to recap the essential aspects of your comment here just to be double sure that you're not being misrepresented:

(i) You believe that Abraham is a real human beign.

(ii) You noted that there is NOT a single shred of archaeological find which supports Abraham as being a historical reality.

(iii) It is from this second point that you concluded that Abraham is a mythical figure.

If these foregoing three points do not misrepresent your comment, then I like to humbly ask how these points do not suggest cognitive dissonance ---- I ask this in the most respectful manner and in the spirit of curiosity, with absolutely no undertone of rudeness and disrespect.

Having said that, I like to quickly add that we should be very wary of falling for the argumentum ex silentio logical fallacy. Your conclusion of mythology in point (iii) on the basis of point (ii) seems to clearly express this fallacy. "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence", we should be aware of that.

However, the so-called "critical problem" which historians have long grappled with is no more than the agelong attempt to situate Abraham within an historical timeline.

This "critical problem" was since, after the World War 1, resolved by bringing archaeology to bear on the issue.

Archaeological research into the problem made enormous strides with the discovery of monuments and documents which date back to the period assigned to the patriarchs (Abraham included) in the traditional accounts.

The achaeological researches uncovered the royal palace at Mari, ancient city of the Eupherates where thousands of cuineform tablets containing official archives and correspondences, and religious judicial texts; which paved way for the situation of Abraham in a historical timeline; were found.

In other words, contrary to what many believe, it is not true that "you wont find any real artefacts or proof of the actual man in his time."

Refer for some more details to the entry "Abraham" in Encyclopaedia Britannica.

Cheers!
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
TAO11:

I like to recap the essential aspects of your comment here just to be double sure that you're not being misrepresented:

(i) You believe that Abraham is a real human beign.

(ii) You noted that there is NOT a single shred of archaeological find which supports Abraham as being a historical reality.

(iii) It is from this second point that you concluded that Abraham is a mythical figure.

If these foregoing three points do not misrepresent your comment, then I like to humbly ask how these points does not suggest cognitive dissonance ---- I ask this in the most respectful manner and in the spirit of curiosity, with absolutely no undertone of rudeness and disrespect.

Having said that, I like to quickly add that we should be very wary of falling for the argumentum ex silentio logical fallacy. Your conclusion of mythology in point (iii) on the basis of point (ii) seems to clearly express this fallacy. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, we should be aware of that.

However, the so-called "critical problem" which historians have long grappled with is no more than the agelong attempt to situate Abraham within an historical timeline.

This "critical problem" was since, after the World War 1, resolved by bringing archaeology to bear on the issue.

Archaeological research into the problem made enormous strides with the discovery of monuments and documents which date back to the period assigned to the patriarchs (Abraham included) in the traditional accounts.

The achaeological researches uncovered the royal palace at Mari, ancient city of the Eupherates where thousands of cuineform tablets containing official archives and correspondences, and religious judicial texts; which paved way for the situation of Abraham in a historical timeline; were found.

In other words, contrary to what many believe, it is not true that "you wont find any real artefacts or proof of the actual man in his time."

Refer for some more details to the entry "Abraham" in Encyclopaedia Britannica.

Cheers!

Lol no dissonance here. My faith is inside. I believe in the symbolism, stories and in the words literally.

If Im not mistaken I think much of what is there points to the events and state of geopolitics in the Near east and Mesopotamia at that time. Eg Mari and all the other cities of the Chaldeans Akkadians etc.

I've seen that bit before and it's more about showing that the narratives in the Bible fit with real events. However in Mari or any other valley city you wouldn't see a anything specifically refering to our Abraham. It's more info about govt events wars and the hegemonic priest-kings.

Either way Abraham is a non royal from 5000 years ago, so I dont expect to find the ruins of his house or his memoirs and the like. Im just pointing out that a non Abrahamic adherent would have enough grounds to discount him as a myth. Sufficient ground. Tho I'd still disagree with such a person, I would be forced to acknowledge the basis of their view.

This is interesting. From ur profile I thought u were more of a Yoruba/Benin traditionalist. Funny to see u take me up on the Abraham part lol.

All good tho.
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by TAO11(f): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dasuks:

Lol no dissonance here. My faith is inside. I believe in the symbolism, stories and in the words literally.

If Im not mistaken I think much of what is there points to the events and state of geopolitics in the Near east and Mesopotamia at that time. Eg Mari and all the other cities of the Chaldeans Akkadians etc.

I've seen that bit before and it's more about showing that the narratives in the Bible fit with real events. However in Mari or any other valley city you wouldn't see a anything specifically refering to our Abraham. It's more info about govt events wars and the hegemonic priest-kings.

Either way Abraham is a non royal from 5000 years ago, so I dont expect to find the ruins of his house or his memoirs and the like. Im just pointing out that a non Abrahamic adherent would have enough grounds to discount him as a myth. Sufficient ground. Tho I'd still disagree with such a person, I would be forced to acknowledge the basis of their view.

This is interesting. From ur profile I thought u were more of a Yoruba/Benin traditionalist. Funny to see u take me up on the Abraham part lol.

All good tho.

Isn't that precisely what cognitive dissonance actually is? --- holding on to "inconsistent, thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes".

Yes, the archaeological discoveries I was particularly alluding to points to events in the Near East, but specifically in relation to the partriach Abraham, et al.

Some of the relevant statements under the subheading "The Critical Problem of A "Biography" of Abraham" reads:

"... Several theses were advanced to explain the narratives --- e.g., that the patriarchs were mythical beings or the personification of tribes or folkloric or ecological ("explanatory" ) figures ... However, after World War I, archaeological research made enormous strides ... Thus, there are two main sources for reconstructing the figure of father Abraham: ... (the most recent of which is) recent archaeological discoveries ..."

Refer here for the details: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Abraham

Having said that:
To the non-Abrahamic adherent who is tempted to discount Abraham as mythical because of an assumed absence of evidence (even though the reality says otherwise); I would say, like I have said before, that:

Such conclusion is invalid and fallacious (even if their "no-evidence" assumption were to be true).

Such conclusion expresses a logical fallacy know in argumentation as argumentum ex silentio.

Again, "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence".

But even as has been shown, there is some piece of hard evidence.

Lastly on my profile:
Yes I am a Yoruba, completely and unapologetically.

However, my Yorubaness does not have to conform to what someone else insists that Yorubaness should be.

For me, God is one and the same, and unchanging. He is absolute. How different people and religions have, over time, viewed and understood him, changes absolutely nothing about him.

However, my exchange here is one that borders on history than it can be argued to border on religion.

Cheers!
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
TAO11:

Isn't that precisely what cognitive dissonance actually is? --- holding on to "incosistent, thoughts, beleifs, or attitudes".

Yes, the archaeological discoveries I was particularly alluding to points to events in the Near East, but specifically in relation to the partriach Abraham, et al.

Some of the relevant statements under the subheading "The Critical Problem of A "Biography" of Abraham" reads:

"... Several theses were advanced to explain the narratives --- e.g., that the patriarchs were mythical beings or the personification of tribes or folkloric or ecological (explanatory) figures ... However, after World War I, archaeological research made enormous strides ... Thus, there are two main sources for reconstruction the figure of father Abraham: (the most recent of which is) recent archaeological discoveries ..."

Refer here for the details: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Abraham

Having said that: To the non-Abrahamic adherent who is tempted to discount Abraham as mythical because of an assumed absence of evidence (even though the reality says otherwise); I would say, like I have said before, that:

Such conclusion is invalid and fallacious (even if their "no-evidence" assumption were to be true).

Such conclusion expresses a logical fallacy know in argumentation as argumentum exsilentio.

Again, "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence".

But even as has been shown, there is some piece of hard evidence.

Lastly on my profile: Yes I am a Yoruba, completely and unapologetically.

However, my Yorubaness does not have to conform to what someone else insists that Yorubaness should be.

For me, God is one and the same, and unchanging. He is absolute. How different people and religions have, over time, viewed and understood him, changes absolutely nothing about him.

Cheers!

I see your angle but then you know you're more accepting to the evidence that favors your own stance of the patriarchs being literal figures. Mind you Im of the same opinion. But we can't outrightly refute the other side.

Abraham I believe was a Mesopotamian wise man and tribal peader of what would become the Jews. But then we can say for sure.

I mentioned the profile part cos I almost thought u were more of a Yemoja or Orisha adherent.

All the same on this point let's agree to disagree.
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by TAO11(f): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dasuks:

I see your angle but then you know you're more accepting to the evidence that favors your own stance of the patriarchs being literal figures.

Mind you Im of the same opinion. But we can't outrightly refute the other side.

Abraham I believe was a Mesopotamian wise man and tribal peader of what would become the Jews. But then we can say for sure.

I mentioned the profile part cos I almost thought u were more of a Yemoja or Orisha adherent.

All the same on this point let's agree to disagree.

If you notice, my precise question to you from the very beginning, was:

"Do you have any piece of evidence whatsoever for this assertion?" --- that is; for the assertion that Abraham is a mythical figure.

In other words, I gave you the benefit of doubt to present any such evidence that "favours" "the other side" even though I knew that such evidence does not exist anywhere.

The latest argument for Abraham being a mythical figure is a mere thesis that had held sway prior to 1914 and which has now long been debunked.

This thesis, among others like it, was demolished by some hard archaeological finds in the post World War 1 periods, as I have already alluded.

And concerning the profile part again:
No, I do not worship Yemoja, et al. (I still wonder how you came to such conclusions from my profile).

However, this is not to say that I judge those who do. Far from that.

God is so mighty and powerful that he is well able to make all humans worship him (and him alone) in a uniform way if that so matters to him as the be all and end all.

On the contrary, God appears to approve the diversity we see in our world for having permitted it in the first place. He has power over all thing, and we know very little.

My philosophy which I maintain very strongly is that the issue of worshipping God is not one of: "My way or the high way."

No! I hold very strongly and for very good reasons, that "The many ways we see are merely different lanes of the same high way."

Cheers!
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by Amujale(m): 1:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Dasuks:

The Abrahamic religious textual narrative is the favourite stories that West Asia and the Eurocentrics have come up with in there failed attempts to replace the real history of the world.

The authors of Abrahamic religious text fabricated and plagerised all of their content.

Precisely as you've stated, humanity began in Africa.

These are proven beyond resonable doubt, yet, due to the fact that Western Asia and the Eurocentrics attempt to hide their evil past, and try to avoid the question, 'Why

Did Arabia really have to distrupt in the way that they still are ?

Did the ancient Europeans really have to be that distruptive in the way that they still are?

Why did they choose to go down the path of distruption?

These are the questions they attempt to avoid when peddling their manufactured history.

Africa will prosper and put all our enemies to shame.
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by Amujale(m): 2:01am On Sep 24, 2019
The term sub Sahara needs to be recycled to relate to something else due to the fact that its an insult wrapped up in socio-scientific jargon.

In the social sciences, the term 'sub' always meant as 'subordinate, inferio to' or 'not good as X'.

Instead of making use of 'sub Sahara' in these kind of sensitive descriptions, let's all kindly choose 'South of the Sahara'.

South of the Sahara' is relatively accurate and factual as to its meaning, and to the best of my knowing, isnt seen as being derogatory.

'South of the Sahara' sits ontop of the Sahara.

How can 'South of the Sahara' be called sub Sahara?

In actual fact, the ''South'' in the 'South of Sahara' should never be seen as the sub to anyone or anything including the Sahara.

The term 'sub Sahara' is inaccurate and untrue in its own meaning.

Let's replace 'sub Sahara' with 'South of the Sahara.

It reads better.
It reads neutral.
It attempts a sound qualification.
It read and sounds well.
It doesnt attempt to quantify or make wild assumptions.

Cheers
Re: The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) by olisaEze(m): 2:21am On Sep 24, 2019
igbodefender:

Lol. Kindly correct the errors in the 'sentence' below before we can start talking about intellectual grades.

Choi! Wickedness is not good ooo cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands / 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation / Ibe Kachikwu Refutes Smuggling Allegation, Demand Retraction, Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.