Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,538 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Use This Weekend To Know About Future Of A Smart City - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Use This Weekend To Know About Future Of A Smart City (204 Views)

Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) / Please Help, How Can I Use This Mini Solar Panel / Multi-billionaire Bill Gates To Invest $80 Million To Build A Smart City In Ariz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use This Weekend To Know About Future Of A Smart City by autofreak2020(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2019
Hey Nlanders!

I know you are reading this while surfing Facebook mobile device, I understand that you may be on your way to church, mosque, workplace. Really, it maybe that you are going to a party, going out to have fun or staying at home to enjoy your weekend. Kindly permit me to tell you about what you can do to crown this weekend in next 60 seconds, if you do this, it could be your life changer.

I am a farmer and I have farmers as friends, I have seen how technology is used to increase farmers return on investment (ROI). I have attended lots of agricultural technology conference and events.

Also, I have been in technology space for about half a decade, it has changed many lives. Without mincing words, I am a testimony of this.

I know one thing for sure, your business will be made or marred by TECHNOLOGY. Aswear, there is no middle ground in this space, you are either for it or against it. Would you love to oppose moving train?? No, I want you to be smarter by having idea of what the Future Smart Cities would look like. This will set you aside in any game, be it business, community or social work.

I am your fan, and I want you to excel. Don't let your location hinder your technological awareness!

This is why I invite you to join the moving train of tech revolution in Nigeria, it is going to happen live in Ilorin. Attend 2019 KwaraBuild Tech Conference, it is the biggest in the North Central, Nigeria.

Register here: https://Kwarabuild.com/kbtc19

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Access To A Torque Meter / Binary MLM Software With Social Media Promotional Feature / Https://teachbesttech.org/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.