Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) (28140 Views)

Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) / Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / SpaceX Flew Over Nigeria On Way To Space Station – Hadi Sirika (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:01pm On Apr 14
Nigerian man interrogates a barn owl that came to spend the weekend in his house without his consent shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmftVw-G0pA

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Domaining101: 3:04pm On Apr 14
Mehn i hate house flies with passion. You know where you from take enter my room but you no go follow there commot. How you be banging on my window net making annoying burzzz burzzz noise upandan, are you mad!!!!!!!!?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by TemplarLandry: 3:05pm On Apr 14
smiley
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14
This guy no be superstitious person

He for dey shout blood of Jesus.

I have never seen any evidence of animals turning to humans except in movies.

It is always Dem say e happen for here.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14
Please set the poor bird free

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:15pm On Apr 14
Domaining101:
Mehn i hate house flies with passion. You know where you from take enter my room but you no go follow there commot. How you be banging on my window net making annoying burzzz burzzz noise upandan, are you mad!!!!!!!!?

Oga is it house flies that they're talking about in the video undecided

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Wawelexy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga is it house flies that they're talking about in the video undecided

The guy don go smoke hin cow dung again grin

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Jennyclay(f): 4:08pm On Apr 14
Biko, He should just kindly let the poor bird go.

He shouldn’t eat the bird like some hunger broke nairaland men! undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Johnson225(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
Biko, He should just kindly let the poor bird go.

He shouldn’t eat the bird like some hunger broke nairaland men! undecided

Attention-seeking as usual

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by chatinent: 4:48pm On Apr 14
Adverse effects of content creation: madness.

1 Like

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by marlow1962(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14
Content creators and illiteracy=5&6

2 Likes

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14
lipsrsealed
Una don turn this content creation stuff to something wey wan turn most of una to mad people now.

26 Likes

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Iamicekid(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14
That’s $5k cash u dey use play Omo.. ignorant na disease

5 Likes

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Rexymania(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14
Colos

1 Like

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by DiskJokeyManic: 10:14pm On Apr 14
😐😐

1 Like

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Johnwrite(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14
Wow, how em take do am
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Gaddafih001(m): 6:44am On Apr 15
When God decides to bless you but you be ode.
That owl πŸ¦‰ is worth more than 5 million naira in the appropriate market but na winch dem call am.

10 Likes

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Gaddafih001(m): 6:46am On Apr 15
Iamicekid:
Don’t mind them bro.
A lot of people have been blessed with life changing opportunities but lack of knowledge spoiled it for them that’s why the scriptures say that we suffer because we lack knowledge.

6 Likes

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by EbullientBro(m): 8:10am On Apr 15
Normal bird
Just dat I hate their silly cry at night.

2 Likes

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by obataokenwa(m): 8:40am On Apr 15
Mtchew
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by youngreezy(m): 10:46am On Apr 15
Iamicekid:
where i fit sell am?make i go hunt one asap

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by NaijaCover(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by sofeo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15
Alright
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Dennisochampa: 4:40pm On Apr 15
Abeg allow the poor bird Waka...

For abroad.. If them see bird like this.... Na to call animal control...
But for Africa.... Na to think say people dey after them...

Make I drink beer jare...
Na God dey save man

3 Likes

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15

1 Like

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by MrBONE2(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by kingsleefolli(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15
Bro was asking for money bag.intstead of kill the bird and take am drink garri.no time

1 Like

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by ATEAMS: 4:42pm On Apr 15
Ok
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by obaidan: 4:42pm On Apr 15
many are mad, few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Jegustommy: 4:43pm On Apr 15
You call this fowl not ordinary

2 Likes

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Cetagohn: 4:43pm On Apr 15
Funny
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by AbuTwins: 4:44pm On Apr 15
Na stray animal!

But I trust my naija people with Fire!

A kid once saw a dove that probably fell due to illness or attack in our house!
Na so the RCCG kid of about 8 years started to ban and unban the Satan in the Dove!

When nothing happened she concluded that the bird's spirit was stubborn!

I just passed by her and entered my house go look for something chop as Hajia no dey around that day!

She thought fire will burn the bird as portrayed in films!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) / Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. / Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.