Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Is It Ideal To Write A Director Of My School Over Some Administrative Errors? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Ideal To Write A Director Of My School Over Some Administrative Errors? (277 Views)

TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community / Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ideal To Write A Director Of My School Over Some Administrative Errors? by Halo22: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2019
I teach in a school down the east, precisely secondary section of the school where I dissipate all my academic energy as a young promising man, trying to ensure the school improves. I have been there for over three years now and I still hope to work with the school. There, the director is a lady (though married), who doesn't come often but maybe thrice in a month and as such, entrusts many roles both administratively and casually into the hands of the principal(secondary section), an average young but married man. Everything was balancing until recently, the guy(principal) started exhibiting some level of high-handedness. He sanctions people at will, especially when he perceives you as a threat to his post. Not just that, he gives the director some feedbacks that makes the lady(director) see her staff as if they are not being serious. Though there are some people he commends and present as being hard-working, and I fall into that group. My major worry is that he is witch-hunting some innocent people who are not in his good book. In addition, he has a way of manipulating the director to the extent that she doesn't listen to any other person apart from the principal. This has lead to the sack of many teachers unnecessarily and am becoming uncomfortable with the situation. I am a man that hates injustice and I don't like being in a place where people are maltreated for no just cause. Please my question now is, should I write to the director in a confidential way to explain to her what her teachers are passing through, or should I pretend everything is normal since am not among the targeted staff? Candid opinions will be highly appreciated. Thanks and God bless you as you contribute to my questions.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Unn 2019/2020 Primary Admission List Is Out / Unizik Aspirant/students 2018/2019 / Ondo Commissioner For Education Meets NANS JCC For Welfarism Of Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.