Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Trending...Eat a meal with just #10 for new users - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trending...Eat a meal with just #10 for new users (428 Views)

Family Takes In Ukrainian Refugee And Dad Runs Off With Her Just 10 Days Later / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending...Eat a meal with just #10 for new users by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Do you know you can order for your "favourite food" �����from the best restaurants in your vicinity at an affordable and discounted rate and delivered free of charge (Lagos residence only)- this can only be made possible when you order through *Ofood*. Ofood is a recently launched firm by Opera the owner of Oride and Opay, Obus, Okwash etc

�Now, for the first users, you can order for food that worth #500 for just � #10 and have a #200 discount for subsequence users. For food that worth more than that you can have discount up to� #800 - Do you think this is impossible.

Seeing is believing - launch your Opay App for existing clients, click on Ofood, at the down-right corner, you will see *profile* , click on it and go to *activation code* and add this code *9095990321* - then you're good to go.

For new clients, go to google play store and download the app, install and sign up using code 46FIN1T to start enjoying services like bill payments, order for food, money transfer, investment and loans, and hail a ride.
Go to *add money* at the top right corner, load the app with any amount starting from #10 (just for trial if you're doubting, you can with #10), once it's added you will see the total balance at the top of the app, then go to *Ofood* , click on profile at the bottom right you will see activation / invitation code and activate the code with *9095990321*. Start ordering while the offer last. You can tell your loved ones to tell their friends, they will forever love you for it.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost Any Respect For Someone Instantly? / SARS Killed My brother And Sold His Body Parts -VIDEO / Why Is It That Parents (mother's) Always Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.