Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia (74851 Views)

Go Back To China' Chelsea Fans Chanted At Ighalo When He Subbed On / Why Did Xhaka & Shaqiri Celebrate By Making 'double Eagle' Signs Against Serbia? / Mikel Obi, Etebo, Ebuehi To Start Against Serbia On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Beverlyjean(f): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
He just knows how to shut his critics up with goals
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by rozayx5(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ronaldo wasn't very spectacular in that match..it's a good thing he scored though.

I'm certain it was his lacklustre performance in the first half that made the Serbian fans start chanting the name of another now obvious flop "Messi".

It was a wrong decision.
CR7 made it clear that the GOAT can only be compared with himself.

Hmm Messi a Flop shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Seunnzy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
the news is a mumu news by a mumu OP pushed to the front page by mumu mod
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by apiski(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hmm! Thanks for the word.
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by apiski(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hmm! Thanks for the WORD.
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by banji1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
What's my headache? Someone is making his money regardless and you expect me to here or cheer.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Chanchit: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ronaldo wasn't very spectacular in that match..it's a good thing he scored though.

I'm certain it was his lacklustre performance in the first half that made the Serbian fans start chanting the name of another now obvious flop "Messi".

It was a wrong decision.

You might not know, but Ronaldo knows the truth. Have you ever seen Messi chasing clout? No.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Angelfrost(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It was a wrong decision.

Ronaldo has not been spectacular since he left Real Madrid,... Even his fans know this.

He hides behind sensational players like Bernardo Silva, Bruno Fernandes, Joao Felix, Ruben Neves, etc in the National team.... And players like Matuildi, Douglas Costa, Can, Pjanic, etc in Juventus.

Anyway, he has paid his dues. Much respect.
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by deltateam: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It was a wrong decision.

One thing I learnt about C Ronaldo is that you must promise him the number 7 shirt before he even considers joining your club.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by jnoz23(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
No doubt, Messi is still the GOAT

Messi U Akbar ''

Is DAT not blasphemous?
As a xtian I wouldn't try dat
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by femi4: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
God punish media....see how they packaged Ronaldo. B.Silva was the MOT with a goal and a assist

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by izombie(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
I love them both but i've always said that i will pick ronaldo over messi is just this. Ronaldo does not have to be good in any match to win it for you. He only needs one good cross, one good corner, one good pass, a little space in or outside the 18 yard box and boom.....he wins the match for you.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Jaymoney5000(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Let's resolve this issue right now with a like for Ronaldo and a share for Messi

The one that emerges with the highest score is the real GOAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Officialgarri: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
jnoz23:

Is DAT not blasphemous?
As a xtian I wouldn't try dat

Ogbeni calm down. Is Arabic a sacred language that mustn't be spoken by anyone?

The literary translation is 'Messi is the Greatest..... Who doesn't know that?
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Jaymoney5000(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

Ronaldo has not been spectacular since he left Real Madrid,... Even his fans know this.

He hides behind sensational players like Bernardo Silva, Bruno Fernandes, Joao Felix, Ruben Neves, etc in the National team.... And players like Matuildi, Douglas Costa, Can, Pjanic, etc in Juventus.

Anyway, he has paid his dues. Much respect.

You know you're lying dude!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Serbia were beaten at home by Portugal and you expect their fans to be happily shouting Ronaldo. In anger they ought to rent loud speakers in the stadium and be shouting Messi if he Ronaldo pretend not to hear angry
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by DateMynd44(m): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
articulate078:

Wetin be Imes wey u dey talk about now ?
the guy is a sick psycho. don't take him serious
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by ComzyB(f): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
wharhewha01:
Make una allow these guys rest na

Abeg help me tell them oh
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Angelfrost(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jaymoney5000:

You know you're lying dude!!!

Pray, tell... Compare his form in Real Madrid, even up to their 3rd straight UCL, and recently.

It's easy to look outstanding up front in teams like Juventus, Current Portugal squad, Man City, etc... I currently rate certain other players ahead of him in terms of playmaking and striking abilities, even in their less outstanding teams.

Except the word "Spectacular" now has a different meaning... We shouldn't be economical with facts because our "idols" are put on the spot.
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by banio: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
tillaman:
Super fans
Make Ronaldo schenk them

Messi still remains the best Of the bests!

The best of the beast.
Both players are beasts
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by useurkidney3121: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
tillaman:
Super fans
Make Ronaldo schenk them

Ur mumu doesn't have part2 grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by mockingdove: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
Over 4.5
malanwa:
Euro 2020 Qual
Sweden – Norway
1x/under 3.5

Have you checked my signature? Don't miss out
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by tillaman(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
useurkidney3121:

Ur mumu doesn't have part2 grin grin grin
your mumu no get clone sir! grin
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Ernchibyke(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It was a wrong decision.
Ur dictions are superb
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by bewla(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
tillaman:
Super fans Make Ronaldo schenk them
yeah
remind me of how he over come Chile in the to cupper America final

great only in Barcelona and aganst Nigeria in Argentina
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by tillaman(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
bewla:
yeah

remind me of how he over come Chile in the to cupper America final

great only in Barcelona and aganst Nigeria in Argentina
and yet he’s still delivering
You know why??
He’s the world’s best
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Rotimi47: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Ororo!!One and only GOAT!!!! Keeps Peppering dwarf ewure fans grin
You no go take laugh wound person with your comment grin

Anyway Ororo na my guy big time but me I dey fear bullet from lipsrsealed

Do enjoy your day big time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La / Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.