Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia (75012 Views)

Go Back To China' Chelsea Fans Chanted At Ighalo When He Subbed On / Why Did Xhaka & Shaqiri Celebrate By Making 'double Eagle' Signs Against Serbia? / Mikel Obi, Etebo, Ebuehi To Start Against Serbia On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by bewla(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
tillaman:
and yet he’s still delivering
You know why??
He’s the world’s best
yeah like he did at anfield last year and in Brazil as well
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Pidginwhisper: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Rotimi47:
You no go take laugh wound person with your comment grin

Anyway Ororo na my guy big time but me I dey fear bullet from lipsrsealed

Do enjoy your day big time.

Their bullet no fit do you shit. Shout Ororo make dem go deaf.

Their dwarf goat has an option to leave at the end of the season. Let's wait and see if he'll move. Stagnant Dwarf goat. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Rotimi47: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Pidginwhisper:

Their dwarf goat has an option to leave at the end of the season. Let's wait and see if he'll move. Stagnant Dwarf goat. grin
grin
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by tillaman(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
bewla:
yeah like he did at anfield last year and in Brazil as well
that hurts!! You just have to say that right ??
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Emmadgrt20(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
Pidginwhisper:

Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Minjim: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
No doubt, Messi is still the GOAT

Messi U Akbar ''

Messi is only a GOAT in Barcelona jersey.

But Ronaldo....is a club and National Team GOAT.
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Sniper101(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fans, make una kwontinu

Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by MOVIC6: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ronaldo wasn't very spectacular in that match..it's a good thing he scored though.

I'm certain it was his lacklustre performance in the first half that made the Serbian fans start chanting the name of another now obvious flop "Messi".

It was a wrong decision.
CR7 made it clear that the GOAT can only be compared with himself.

please go and sit down, incase your sitting jus stand up and allow reasonable to sit.
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Heffalump(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Ororo!!One and only GOAT!!!! Keeps Peppering dwarf ewure fans grin

Bros, no be small things oh grin
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by okudaniel: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Yes Ronaldo is good, but Messi is better
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by naijajobx: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
hmmm
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Jaymoney5000(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

Pray, tell... Compare his form in Real Madrid, even up to their 3rd straight UCL, and recently.

It's easy to look outstanding up front in teams like Juventus, Current Portugal squad, Man City, etc... I currently rate certain other players ahead of him in terms of playmaking and striking abilities, even in their less outstanding teams.

Except the word "Spectacular" now has a different meaning... We shouldn't be economical with facts because our "idols" are put on the spot.

Striking abilities Which other players do you rate more than him in terms of that? Is it about lifting,use of head,use of foot(left and right)?? RONALDO IS A COMPLETE PLAYER!!!
Oga what are you insinuating??

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Dee04(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
I am still looking for what he did.
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by DrMuzungu(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Small boi ronaldo, a whiney b1tch, ahahahahahahaha.
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by jnoz23(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

Ogbeni calm down. Is Arabic a sacred language that mustn't be spoken by anyone?

The literary translation is 'Messi is the Greatest..... Who doesn't know that?

Common shut up! When dem start to kill Christian for Kaduna now, you go dey inside ur house! Just look at yourself! Animal.
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by femmoy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Ororo!!One and only GOAT!!!! Keeps Peppering dwarf ewure fans grin

this got me laughing. u are a real bad guy.
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Officialgarri: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
jnoz23:

Common shut up! When dem start to kill Christian for Kaduna now, you go dey inside ur house! Just look at yourself! Animal.
You will be a victim
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by bewla(m): 7:48am On Sep 09, 2019
tillaman:
that hurts!! You just have to say that right ??
If u want to WIN get Ronaldo but u want to play to entertain get Neyma or mercy I want the best of the best to me C 7 Ronaldo ask Atletico Madrid Simone. he no better

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by gibzzhd: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2019
Ronaldo obsession with Messi always make fans shout Messi At him.I haven't really heard fans scream Ronaldo to get at Messi when he is playing.its speaks volume.Messi is just a class act for all to see.The undisputed GOAT.Only some sentimental loyalist don't see that.
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by gibzzhd: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Minjim:

Messi is only a GOAT in Barcelona jersey.
But Ronaldo....is a club and National Team GOAT.
Argentina All time goal Scorer and assist maker. #FACT
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by gibzzhd: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2019
izombie:
I love them both but i've always said that i will pick ronaldo over messi is just this. Ronaldo does not have to be good in any match to win it for you. He only needs one good cross, one good corner, one good pass, a little space in or outside the 18 yard box and boom.....he wins the match for you.
Be Honest Messi and Ronaldo who is more of a match winner?
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Minjim: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2019
gibzzhd:

Argentina All time goal Scorer and assist maker.
#FACT

Yet no silverware
Abeg pack well
Only 6 assists...pls! Ronald has 8 for Portugal

Ronaldo is Europe top scorer with 88 goals while Messi is just Argentina's scorer with 68 goals.
Do the Maths
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by Minjim: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2019
gibzzhd:
Ronaldo obsession with Messi always make fans shout Messi At him.I haven't really heard fans scream Ronaldo to get at Messi when he is playing.its speaks volume.Messi is just a class act for all to see.The undisputed GOAT.Only some sentimental loyalist don't see that.

Abeg!

Those are envious opposition fans. Not Ronaldo's fan.
Messi is not eloquent in English at all that's why we don't get to hear him speak. Don't blame Ranaldo for that
Re: Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia by jnoz23(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
Officialgarri:

You will be a victim

But you said messi Akbar is not blasphemous?
Very confused transgender like you, you think everything is playboy material!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 / How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) / Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.