Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover (75945 Views)

Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US / Adewale Adeleke Buys 2019 Range Rover / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
lomprico:

How did he made it?
Well I can say he has business that is giving him money if not he wouldn't have been living this kind of lifestyle
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover by afroniger: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Debramaye:
you're funny.. If you've been following you'll know he's GAY stop defending them except you are one of them..

What do you know? Listen, Bobrisky is a scammer. I know a lady he's currently sleeping with, ok? I won't reveal more than that. He has scammed a lot of foreign gay advocacy groups by claiming to be gay and telling tales of being persecuted for being gay (which is a flat out lie) and consequently getting monetary support from them. Whether you believe it or not, fact is he doesn't sleep with men. Bobrisky still fuuks chicks steady.
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
afroniger:

What do you know? Listen, Bobrisky is a scammer. I know a lady he's currently sleeping with, ok? I won't reveal more than that. He has scammed a lot of foreign gay advocacy groups by claiming to be gay and telling tales of being persecuted for being gay (which is a flat out lie) and consequently getting monetary support from them. Whether you believe it or not, fact is he doesn't sleep with men. Bobrisky still fuuks chicks steady.
believe what you want to believe so long as this argument won't put one dollar in my bank acc then I don't give a FvCK if he's gay or not grin
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover by freshupdate: 12:19am On Sep 09, 2019
Still the Most Anticipated Song for now
If you don't have this song on your phone, you are lost In Nigeria
https://freshupdate.com.ng/discography/zlatan-x-ivd-bolanle/
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover by Stevo35: 2:05am On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=Wavygist post=82032533]Nigerian cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has launched his new Autobiography 2019 Range Rover.

sorry' point of correction our hanty will not like that 'his' of a thing, next time 'Her' will be preferable.
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover by Bonebreaker(m): 2:23am On Sep 09, 2019
the car will soon dissapear like chiomas porshe nw
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover by Beat123(f): 5:26am On Sep 09, 2019
popweezy:
Not hating o.. But, could anyone tell me exactly the source of this boybabe's income

audience!

All that cross dressing and fights = Fans
After having the fans = money

N/b: promoting products, brands etc!!!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Lol...... I hope he does not require pampers, must sooner than later...... You can tell, he is the receiver....... cheesy

How did you know so much without you actively being involved? Besides, is it your yansh? Let's learn to mind our business!
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover by Lexusgs430: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
BandAid:

How did you know so much without you actively being involved? Besides, is it your yansh? Let's learn to mind our business!

When the back passage meant to be throwing out, is receiving......

Slack must happen...... Learn to mind your business and stop quoting mentions unnecessarily.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut / Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.