Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

You Can Stop My Party But You Can't Stop God Blessing-bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Stop My Party But You Can't Stop God Blessing-bobrisky (597 Views)

Why My Brother, Seun Kuti Walked Out Of My Party In The Presence Of Sanwo Olu / You Disrupt My 19m Party But I'm Hard Rock,you Can't Break Me—Bobrisky To Police / "The Rain Couldn't Stop My Shine" - Yemi Alade Steps Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Stop My Party But You Can't Stop God Blessing-bobrisky by Samgist(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nigeria crossdresser bobrisky mention this on her Ig page

You can stop my party but you cant stop God's Blessing.Bobrisky aquired 2019 Range Rover in the year 2019

See photos

http://samgist.com/you-can-stop-my-party-but-you-cant-stop-god-blessing-bobrisky/

Re: You Can Stop My Party But You Can't Stop God Blessing-bobrisky by dollytino4real(f): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
wetin dis sheheman dey do sef
Re: You Can Stop My Party But You Can't Stop God Blessing-bobrisky by godofuck231: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
And Bokoharam no see this one kill na innocent children them fit kill
Re: You Can Stop My Party But You Can't Stop God Blessing-bobrisky by Onyi22(f): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Bob is risky

1 Like

Re: You Can Stop My Party But You Can't Stop God Blessing-bobrisky by djoe21(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Still trying to understand the psychology of homosexuals.
Re: You Can Stop My Party But You Can't Stop God Blessing-bobrisky by itspzpics(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
Bob

1 Like

Re: You Can Stop My Party But You Can't Stop God Blessing-bobrisky by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
djoe21:
Still trying to understand the psychology of homosexuals.

Don't worry! Emperor Imes is coming to lead you to better understanding of the world. When he comes, God willing, you will understand myriad of things. And hopefully the psychology of homosexuals will be included in that.

Imes, mo gbefuen oo! We await your coming grin
Re: You Can Stop My Party But You Can't Stop God Blessing-bobrisky by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
And besides, that's part of what I keep saying.

People don't understand the world and the true purpose of life. That's why people like Bob risky are being celebrated.

When Imes comes, indeed, people like this will lose their relevance for Imes is coming to guide people to the true understanding of life.

Imes, mo gbefuen oo! We await your coming grin

(1) (Reply)

My 1st Salary In Nigeria Was Biggest Salary I’d Ever Received- Brittish Prof / See Who has Been Evicted From The Bbnaija Show / Top 5 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Have Posed Completely Unclad 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.