Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving (43562 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 85th Birthday With Novelty Match (Video, Photo) / Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service / Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by enemyofprogress: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why alafin no comot him cap inside church?Is he bigger the God?
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by jkendy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
shamecurls:

Look at Babangida, Abdulsalami and Tinubu. Look at the year they left power and their influence now.

You will agree GEJ and OBJ are dead.
Hmmmmm, what do I know
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by juman(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Two very useless individuals.
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
jkendy:
Whoever fights in support of any politician is a lost soul. They all know where they meet, wine and dine in love. They'll always f00l you to believing that they're against one another but behind the scenes, they're the best of friends.
Politicians It's a no no no!!!

they use dat to manipulate d brains of Nigerian youth so they perpually remain in d dark. If I raise protest to liberate Nigerians today, d next minutes a counter protest. better to live dis country as it is till d end of time. Nigerians love backwardness & mediocre living

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Godons1: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jordan97:
When will Buhari attend public functions like this? God bless GeJ, God bless ObJ; during their tenure as Presidents, this country moved forward... Nigeria is stagnant since "Jubril" took over

Stop hating Buhari.

Besides, where is the only Igbo leader, Ike Ekweremadu in all this? grin grin grin The guy still dey do Ben Johnson. grin grin grin

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by babyfaceafrica: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
he's been doing that since even before u and I were born. That's benins richest family right there, he has built and rebuit that church like up to 3 times and lastly he's one of the first to ship rolls Royce into Nigeria. When I say rolls Royce I mean modern ones not those abiola own
how did Gabriel make his money?
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by adekolaelect(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
martineverest:
just look at alaafin of Oyo in church....why are Yoruba Kings this confused?
what had he done wrong to prove your point or you are just useless to talk senseless??

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by jkendy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Truest:

they use dat to manipulate d brains of Nigerian youth so they perpually remain in d dark. If I raise protest to liberate Nigerians today, d next minutes a counter protest. better to live dis country as it is till d end of time. Nigerians love backwardness & mediocre living
Right on point dear. But how many youth are ready to learn that they're being manipulated and brainwashed by these so called 'Messiahs'
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Princekoredey05(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
I wish to dine and wine with prominent nigerians and personalities.
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Hedonisco: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
[
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Hedonisco: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Igbosmoker:
Third most powerful Benin man

Oba's power is overrated.
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by jrusky(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Is it every year this man celebrates birthdays

You should understand the game nah bro. Just pretend not seen it or heard about it the old man know what he is up to.
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by joepepsy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Worry about the aroma not shiiii. .coconut head.
SuperBlack:
Please I need advise how do I fry my chicken so that it will not do shiiii?
Am owing my landlord
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by kibraaminase(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Gej, too humble sha he was even expecting Obasanjo to rise up before he does in pix no 3

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by emmasege: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
martineverest:
just look at alaafin of Oyo in church....why are Yoruba Kings this confused?
What's confusing about that? That wasn't his first time in church. He even had his 80th birthday Thanksgiving at a Methodist Church in Oyo, though he's primarily a Muslim.

In Yoruba land, no king chooses one religion above the other. He identifies with the three religions. That's who we are.
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by emmasege: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hedonisco:

Oba's power is overrated.
Please tell them. He's highly respected among his subjects but can't even evict anyone from Benin in the current dispensation without being challenged in a law court. So, where's the power?
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
wow my first time seeing GEJ head without hat
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by AreaFada2: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
he's been doing that since even before u and I were born. That's benins richest family right there, he has built and rebuit that church like up to 3 times and lastly he's one of the first to ship rolls Royce into Nigeria. When I say rolls Royce I mean modern ones not those abiola own
You are talking of Rolls Royce, private airline nko?

40 years ago, Okada Air was the most popular Nigerian airline after Nigerian Airways. Also First private University, one of the first local/indigenous bottling companies called Canada Dry. He has more Firsts in achievement than almost every Nigerian. His business story explains how the military ruined Nigeria. He was fairly down before his son Lucky became governor.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Hedonisco: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
AreaFada2:

You are talking of Rolls Royce, private airline nko?

40 years ago, Okada Air was the most popular Nigerian airline after Nigerian Airways. Also First private University, one of the first local/indigenous bottling companies called Canada Dry. He has more Firsts in achievement than almost every Nigerian. His business story explains how the military ruined Nigeria. He was fairly down before his son Lucky became governor.

The man's story has not been fully told. Of course there's some shady boost here and there behind the origins of his wealth like the rest of them, but he don try. No be today man. None of his contemporaries are alive and still waxing strong today.
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by kristian98(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Igbosmoker:
1)oba of Benin. Always and forever
2) the current governor, obaseki
Esama has more influence than the oba of Benin.
Do you remember how he got the title "Esama"?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Sniper101(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
jkendy:
Whoever fights in support of any politician is a lost soul. They all know where they meet, wine and dine in love. They'll always f00l you to believing that they're against one another but behind the scenes, they're the best of friends.
Politicians It's a no no no!!!

No be lie sha

...just as naive persons keep fighting themselves, with the thinking that Gov Wike & Ex Gov Amaechi are VERY bitter rivals grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Uzee24: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Is it every year this man celebrates birthdays

Yes o! And its a week long ceremony.
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by DeRay98(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
If Igbinedion not been a squandermaniac, from his early visionary investment in Nigeria and Edo, he should have been one of the world's richest men by now.
Okada Air which was already the national carrier of some African countries could've become a big global player in Aviation and employing 100k of Nigerians and Africans.
He's one of a kind to come out of Benin and there's any like him even now....
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by opebiboy: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Gathering of crooks who looted the future of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Makapounse(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sunofgod:
Failure's!
They're achievers when compare to Buhari, he had Masters in Failure
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by KomeJoe: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Goodluck will always be respected in this Country but if I was to be in his position, I will separate myself from OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by LordFaraday(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Wow,this is why i still respected the Catholics or Anglicans.see the way this men are been sitted among the crowd.everyone is equal.but if it were the Pentecostals they will be sitted in high places.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by tunary(m): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
martin123:

Who is first and second??
The oba of Benin, the governor
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by tunary(m): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
shamecurls:
grin grin grin

Obasanjo! The man that buried GEJ's political career.

....And whose political career was later buried by His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
There has been no permanent champion since inception of the world, only God is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Femijohn198:
The powerful leaders that their leading as president does nothing.

Meaningless comment.
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Sirmuel1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Deltatoto:
conji Dey worry u.igbenedion is d greatest man in edo state and one of the greatest in south south

Mind what you say!!! Esama is not greater than the Oba of Benin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Bala Mohammed Hospitalised In London / 7 Things President Buhari Revealed About Magu's Probe, Suspension / Operation Hadin Kai: Dozens Of Boko Haram, ISWAP terrorists Killed - MNJTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.