Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) (47249 Views)

Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) / Tension Rise As Donald Trump Close To Losing Us 2020 Election,threaten Joe Biden / Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by igbobuigbo: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Now according to you own standard, if you say things have gotten progressively worse since 1984 up to today, then why do you need to ADD that it has gotten worse since 2015 till today under Buhari?

We need to reduce the degree of economic hellfire by breaking the Buhari syndrome through a new paradigm shift, including revolution. Simplicita

It looks like your life is better under Buhari in 2019?

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Emotionss: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
felaismyhero:
or rather ipob should covertly join nigerian politics.they should forget about presidency; they should have members as senators,honourables and governors that would improve their states and speak up for them in dire times like this.it should be a secret operation!

You guys are unbelievable.
So because the people that videotape the attack is an igbo man so it automatically means that it is only the igbos that are being attacked ? Wow.

Go and do your research there are more yorubas in SA than any other tribe from Nigeria. The reason why it looks like it affects only the igbos is because the are more vocal and out spoken out the attacks.
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by babsodity(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Just when I thought someday in my lifetime my passport will title "The United States of Africa". If there's eternity and we can ask God a question I will ask why anything black is associated with wickedness and backwardness!

I pray God keep our brothers in that land and the come home safely.. The bloodshed is one too many..

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by babsodity(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Just when I thought someday in my lifetime my passport will title "The United States of Africa". If there's eternity and we can ask God a question I will ask why anything black is associated with wickedness and backwardness!

I pray God keep our brothers in that land and they come home safely.. The bloodshed is one too many..

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
igbobuigbo:

We need to reduce the degree of economic hellfire by breaking the Buhari syndrome through a new paradigm shift, including revolution. Simplicita

It looks like your life is better under Buhari in 2019?

You did not answer my question. Is that because I had you logically cornered?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Amanda4life: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Its better they start coming back home. They can fight a whole country couple with their police and army
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by nasoeb: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nigerians are being killed.
When I say Nigerians I mean igbos, hausas, edo, yoruba and soo on. You guys should stop trying to make it look like it's only the igbos that are affected in Nigeria.
That is just my problems with the igbos. They always think "everything" must about igbo. You sneeze, its because igbo man pass, you stand, its because you want to attack an igbo man. When you discussing national issues about bad Nigerian leaders, they will jump in and tell you, Nigerian govt is bad because they want to suffer igbos. These people are just shameless, they dont think and observe no other tribe in Nigeria does this shiiit. Am beginning to think most of them are illiterate and auffers from serious inferiority complex. I used to scold the yorubas too, but frankly, the igbos are just too embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Emotionss: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
frosbel2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79T3KSONy9w

Op why are you trying to make this issue a tribal something ? So because the people that video the attacks are igbos that is why you guys are making it look like it is only the igbos that are being attacked. ??
You see why people don't take Nigeria serious ? God
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
FG needs to act fast o.
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by igbobuigbo: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

You did not answer my question. Is that because I had you logically cornered?

I can't be arguing round and round in circles with you. Buhari began the deterioration of Nigeria in 1984; Buhari has worsened the deterioration of Nigeria in 2015-2019. You can keep arguing with my grammar
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Emotionss: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
frosbel2:

Most of the shops are owned by the Igbos , did you not hear them speak ?

But I will remove Igbo from the title, in a way , its too specific.

Something most be wrong with your sense of reasoning. So because the attacks was recorded by an igbo man it automatically means it is the igbos that are being attacked ? Do you know that there are more yorubas in SA than igbos ? Why are you people like this for God sake ? People are dying but what you guys are after is the tribe of does affected.
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
igbobuigbo:

I can't be arguing round and round in circles with you. Buhari began the deterioration of Nigeria in 1984; Buhari has worsened the deterioration of Nigeria in 2015-2019. You can keep arguing with my grammar

You have been logically cornered. Its okay to admit it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
OgboAto:

Looooooooooool
This is blaaaady cheesy

wink wink
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by igbobuigbo: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
nasoeb:

That is just my problems with the igbos. They always think "everything" must about igbo. You sneeze, its because igbo man pass, you stand, its because you want to attack an igbo man. When you discussing national issues about bad Nigerian leaders, they will jump in and tell you, Nigerian govt is bad because they want to suffer igbos. These people are just shameless, they dont think and observe no other tribe in Nigeria does this shiiit. Am beginning to think most of them are illiterate and auffers from serious inferiority complex. I used to scold the yorubas too, but frankly, the igbos are just too embarrassing.

This is an unhelpful and stupid retort.
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by igbobuigbo: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

You have been logically cornered. Its okay to admit it.
It sounds like you have just heard the phrase ''logically cornered'' for the first time, so you are rehearsing it endlesly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by GavelSlam: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
I see lunancy and disorder , foriegners are taking over SA, what were they doing when the foriegn nationals were hussling whether legit or not, SA is a junkie country full of myiopic demented expagerated dullkings with the aim of doing nothing great for themselves rather than living under Madiba's shadow

Naija don cast, South Africans are junkies, oyinbo hates us.

Isn't it time to stop the excuses and learn to work for a better country?

If most of us knuckled down, Nigeria could be Wakanda.

2 Likes

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
Perhaps all this xenophobic events are a sign that Nigerians(foreigners) should come(go) back home and repair our(their) country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Emotionss: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
nasoeb:

From this write up it shows you are one of the problem that makes the igbos think that there is a conspiracy against them. Soon much hate is displayed in your writing.

The people making it look like an igbo thing are not the Igbos but other tribes from Nigeria. There's even a video where a Nigerian is telling the SA people to go after the igbos that the are the once doing all the crime in SA and that they should not attack those from a certain region from Nigeria. Who does that ? And we want other countries to respect US ?

2 Likes

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by livebyday(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
afrika:
The problem we have is people like frobels being picky in his/er information. Nigerians are Nigerians outside. And because we still segregate, the respect would never be given to them.

I was in Italy last time and I met some Nigerians speaking pidgin. The moment I called my name, they started identifying themselves with me as their brother. I was just talking to a security official and they were stranded.

Like I said, we do not come from same state or even geopolitical zone but for the mere fact we met turned us relatives.

That is suppose to be the oneness and not this rubbish youths of leaders of tomorrow that the fathers don't want them to be is possessing.

To hard to understand.

Illiteracy is a challenge

Well said sister

Cheers
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Legendguru: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by NwaliE01: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
We always forget that outside the shores of this country, no Igbo, no yoruba nor
an Hausa Person. What is known is that we are Nigerians. Let's stop the tribal war and let love lead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
But SA truly lazy ooo, this guys na street sellers dem be Naa, make dem sef follow sell for there too Naa. Haba.
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by enemyofprogress: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lalasticlala reporting for nairaland
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Litmus: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

From this write up it shows you are one of the problem that makes the igbos think that there is a conspiracy against them. Soon much hate is displayed in your writing.

The people making it look like an igbo thing are not the Igbos but other tribes from Nigeria. There's even a video where a Nigerian is telling the SA people to go after the igbos that the are the once doing all the crime in SA and that they should not attack those from a certain region from Nigeria. Who does that ? And we want other countries to respect US ?

We Nigerians know our enemy, trying to sow ethnic division among us will not work. Any person typing away ethnic nonsense furiously on here or live on Vido shouting attack the Igbo’s is not a Nigerian, we are not daft.

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Litmus: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lol, I sense IPOB or those pretending they are IPOB are doing damage limitations. The damage being that Nigerians acted as one in condemnation of our people attacked in South Africa, thus confounding the Nigerians persecute IGBO narrative. Therefore, someone is going to try to make it seem that Nigerians were only concerned along tribal lines and not collectively as one people.

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by SayginSA: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
kettykin:
Sometimes i think it is time ipob had a military arm that would defend igbos in every hostile country that igbos find themselves rather than dependence on a dead deaf and dumb organization controlled by rogues and foools

if you have even seen South Africa military hardware,you wouldn't even dare say that. Also we have new and secret weapons from France. And our state arm maker,Denel, is currently building armed drones with 48 hours indurance and satellite controlled armed mini tanks. (we also have submarines and destroyers and have capabilities of developing Intercontinental Ballastic Missiles. Our government has avoided adopting ICBMs in our military,to prevent raising eyebrows of the rest of africa )

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses / Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ / Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.