Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN (23882 Views)

Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary / Retired Cop Chased Out Of Office By Police Officers / Analysis Of Governor Umahi's First Term In Office By Wisdom Nwedene (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
Psiphoning and Sharing money format make you the best Dollars speak for itself
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
just be bad model in Nigeria,and trust me, u will get best award

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by mfm04622: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
just one question. How much did he pay?

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by Racoon(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by executive12: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ganduje best Governor From a group supposedly based in Senegal Bunch of clowns.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by PapaAdanna: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Make una see d kind of mockery una Mr integrity is serving Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by jkendy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chai I don die !!! Gandollar of all govnors?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by executive12: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
mrdan:
All the way from Dakar, Senegal. Hmm.

How dem take know, when dem no dey naija.

Don't mind the faceless clowns.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by Lexusgs430: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sai gandollar walahi...,.. wink

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by LZAA: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Dollars at work grin
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo gwarotango

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by Comedian2019: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Twale for the dollar man!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by naijadrivablog: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
What a country! angry

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by GoodofNaija: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Anything can happen under buhari grin
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by Amudeneogu: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Does that mean Nigerian governors failed in the last 100days in office?
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by nototribalist: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
The insult in this country is too much, no wonder the whole world sees Nigeria as a joke

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by adedayourt(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
The award was given to him bcus of his intention to create a college of education for women.
Amazing

Wat if the intention doesn't materalise, ll the award be withdrawn??
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by UnitedFront: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
Though he was involved in what can be best described as "irresponsible", Ganduje has tried as a state governor both in infrastructure and human development when compared with his predecessors. [b] Perhaps the widely publicised act eventually placed him on his toes which ultimately paid off for the Kanawas. 

However, I know some human beings whose leaders sprinkled some petroleum products to get their votes will rather start asking for the head of Ganduje while the only benefit they got so far is that same pint of the liquid.

No. Ganduje was performing excellently and exceptionally before the Gandujegate videos, I even said it at the time that he was the best performing governor in Nigeria at the time

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by cozy1993: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
eyya may be Na ganduje from Senegal not d one from Nigeria... and Kano state but how Dem take no
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by Angelfrost(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mark my words... This negro is running for presidency come 2023.
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by TheExecutioner: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Yes he's definitely an achiever. Because the rampant poverty in Kano state ranks as ab achievement going by the extremely low performance standards of APC grin

One can only imagine what percentage of that 5 million dollar bribe was spent on buying this award.

One however need not imagine the peanuts that simpleton leo is usually given for licking up his master's vomit like ewedu soup

Simplyleo:
Though he was involved in what can be best described as "irresponsible", Ganduje has tried as a state governor both in infrastructure and human development when compared with his predecessors. Perhaps the widely publicised act eventually placed him on his toes which ultimately paid off for the Kanawas. 

However, I know some human beings whose leaders sprinkled some petroleum products to get their votes will rather start asking for the head of Ganduje while the only benefit they got so far is that same pint of the liquid.
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by Simplyleo: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Yes he's definitely an achiever. Because the rampant poverty in Kano state ranks as ab achievement going by the extremely low performance standards of APC grin

One can only imagine what percentage of that 5 million dollar bribe was spent on buying this award.

One however need not imagine the peanuts that simpleton leo is usually given for licking up his master's vomit like ewedu soup

Well, like I told you the last time, depending on my mood, once in a while I may notice your followership and that depends on how dedicated you are, to at least heighten your morale. So let me just increase your morale, at least today. So you need to be more dedicated to your servitude if you want regular appreciation from me. cheesy I hope your morale is high now.

Meanwhile, Yes, I'm the ass-licking simpleton Leo, the same character you keep following around like a diseased housefly, such is the height of poppycock.

I will not give you this rare privilege of responding again if you don't work harder, so I will now sit back again and observe your dedication to my servitude.

Bye for now. cheesy
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Yeah right. Maigaskiya Buhari too is the most honest president we've had since 1960

Nigeria is the land of myths, lies and fables
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
I totally disconcur!Wat of Ugwuanyi,ogun state n Ihedioha
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by Enwhen(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
larj:
Why do people misbehave like this for money and attention. Another useless award for doing so little. Governors to watch Definitely Oyo and Lagos. The rest are just typical Nigerian politicians : highly ineffective individuals.

Abeg Lagos no dey

Oyo, Ogun, Rivers, Borno, Adamawa and Kwara
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by olatunji390(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
If this man can be best governor after 100 days in office in Nigeria, the dollar man. then I give up on Nigeria. Meanwhile, live from Lagos, Ambode 100days in office beat that of Sanwo-eko. Inside life
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by Owutuotuo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by Kennitrust(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Congratulating corruption undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by Dmano: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
If he likes let him be the best in world,all i know dollar has change hands,or is it not candolar
Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by ada9ja(f): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sicksoul:
Do you think I need to read this before I know how things go?

That is the problem of naija.....u guys don't forget bad thing and always attached it to goods one ahead

Look at the brighter side...everybody na barawo, na person wey dey catch be thief

Low lives

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by abuhari: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Agreed and accepted. congrats Ganduje. You are per better than your peer's.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
This will cause running stomach for the ipads (abi na ipods, ok, Igbos) who want to lynch their govs because they're not performing......easterners always blame others for their self induced woes, let them attack each other now....they claim to be industrious yet little difference lies between them and the north development wise, even south try pass them .....they'll do worse to themselves if they eventually get biafra.ud ....mark my words

Some e.diots may quote me in anger, just watch......and i want to say this in advance - "kindly hug the nearest transformer if you feel pained by my comment" grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office / Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.