Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain (23852 Views)

Gunshots As Benue APC Chairman, Austin Agada Breaks Police Blockade (Video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / Boniface Okoloho Is Dead! Benue APC Chairman Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by BeautifulMind2: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Anthony Obekpa, an All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain in Benue, says the party is losing members to Labour Party (LP) in Ogbadibo LGA of the state.

In a statement, Obekpa said Austin Agada, Benue APC chairman, is not bothered about the situation in his LGA despite efforts to meet him to find a lasting solution.

The chieftain said the outcome of the situation would be devastating during the 2023 polls if nothing is done to address it.

“It is no longer news that our immediate past local government secretary Hon Eloyi Ogbe has moved to the labour party. His decision to defect to the labour party is obviously not unconnected to recent developments in the APC leadership in Ogbadibo and zone C in general,” the statement reads.

Our staunch members are defecting daily. Our state chairman, Comrade Austin Agada it seems is not bothered about the candidates from Ogbadibo winning or not.

“I think he is content being the chairman and having Rev. Fr. Alia as Governorship candidate. I don’t have his ears anymore. I am not on the same page with him as he has made some people believe.

“He is not communicating with me. The scouts of the Labour Party are hoovering around APC stakeholders. Their aspirants are consulting, recruiting and convincing our party faithful.

We must do something except if we have all decided to abandon the party

If the party wins at the centre and we don’t have representatives at the state assembly and national assembly I am sure we all know we will be back to square one.”

Obekpa said no matter what happens, he would not leave the APC.

https://www.thecable.ng/were-losing-members-to-labour-party-in-benue-apc-chieftain-laments/amp

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Tochi3(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin grin

How can you loose what is only on social Media and structureless...

You can't, you can never support APCshit and not Sound stupid..... festus ke ya amu

454 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by PresidObi: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Who no want better thing? grin

282 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Xscape1993(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bye bye to evil party....I trust my good people of my good land....they know what is good for them...they are educated people....

275 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Ahmed0336(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
That's politics!!! you lose some, you win some.

Your eyes should be on your target.

Stay focused.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Manson1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
You'll loose even more as the election draws closer..

BTW...

This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Tochi3:
grin grin

How can you loose what is only on social Media and structureless...

You can't, you can never support APCshit and not Sound stupid..... festus ke ya amu

Stop projecting yourself.

Only uselesssss people support Pethief Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
That won't still make Obi take other than distant third position in the general election

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ipob miscreantt you mean. I remembered that Ipob even listed Benue as part of their Biafra land cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
They've started lamenting grin

APC urchins cry a lot

As E dey pain Dem, Na so E go dey sweet us grin

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Bontafa: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:
Ipob miscreantt you mean. I remembered that Ipob even listed Benue as part of their Biafra land cheesy

Cry more , what happened to yaruba Nissan.

Una don betray ?

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Humbleyou: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
ok
Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by plaindealer: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wetin concern APC with Biafra land..?

You can keep Benue...who cares.. grin grin

Woman party leader alone fit collect more crowd and votes than Pandora liar where it counts.. grin grin

174 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by BeautifulMind2: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
plaindealer:
Wetin concern APC with Biafra land..?

You can keep Benue...who cares.. grin grin

Woman party leader alone fit collect more crowd and votes than Pandora liar where it counts.. grin grin
No only Borno una dey get crowd grin grin

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Tochi3(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

No only Borno una dey get crowd grin grin
Kingpin terrorist shettima comes from bornu na ... remember chibok..... Terrorist dey recognize Terrorist.

You can still have a crowd of Terrorists gloryfying
a terrorist or a Terrorist party Like APCshit..

80% wey dey dia fit dey strapped with bomb dia sef....

Na dem dem. Nothing New ....

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Advocate500: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

in the other thread you were crying how Yoruba people will separate from Nigeria,today is ipob miscreants,this is one the reason nobody takes you guys serious.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Advocate500:
in the other thread you were crying how Yoruba people will separate from Nigeria,today is ipob miscreants,this is one the reason nobody takes you guys serious.

I don't like the fact that Ipob are shooking eyes into what is not their business...

That's my main problem with Ipob. They're land grabber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Advocate500: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

I don't like the fact that Ipob are shooking eyes into what is not their business...

That's my main problem with Ipob. They're land grabber
I just pointed out your hypocrisy, nobody takes you guys serious,we are waiting after 2023 ,when tinubu must have received his defeat,let any of you start any nonsense,he or she will not live to tell the story.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Advocate500:
I just pointed out your hypocrisy, nobody takes you guys serious,we are waiting after 2023 ,when tinubu must have received his defeat,let any of you start any nonsense,he or she will not live to tell the story.

I don't do hypocrisy. I say it as it is.

If I see any Yoruba guy shooking eyes in another region to claim it or constitute nuisances in another region, I will call him out. Stealing is criminal.
Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Pwettylinda(f): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Pells: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Stop lying
Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Feciy: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na now you guys are just realizing

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Omooooooo: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
You are not only losing members but you will also lose the country

You will then know the full meaning of SHAME

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Igbodicool(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
By January 2023 APC members will be...
Alhaji Tinubu
Priestess Remi
Online Blind BATimuses

Let them keep denying the obvious, nothing for APC come 2023!
Take it to the bank.

210 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by PlayerMeji: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
He is coming to deny it now!

Believe anything that has ObidiEND on it at your own peril!

Shioor!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by M23M(f): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
That is structure forming.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by FreeStuffsNG: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Benue is PDP wink In fact it is the only PDP in North central so any inroad into Benue is PDP's Atiku loss.

172 Likes

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Shawl001(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
cool
And the Campaign hasn't started officially yet. It's alright, lets be looking and observing.

-PO 2023.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by HolyPussy: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Okay na.

E don set na.

Oya make una dey enjoy una agbado and cassava all alone.

Nonsense people. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal High Court Nullifies Nomination Of APC Candidate, Oyetola, Deputy / Deji Adeyanju Slams Obi For Parading Abure As LP Chair Despite Court Order / Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.