Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Bbnaija: ‘venita Is Devious And Conniving’ – Elozonam Cries Out To Ike [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘venita Is Devious And Conniving’ – Elozonam Cries Out To Ike [video] (523 Views)

My Ex-Wife Made Me Lose All My Properties - Emeka Ike (Video) / Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘venita Is Devious And Conniving’ – Elozonam Cries Out To Ike [video] by Strikekid: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
In a video making the rounds, BBNaija housemates, Elozonam and Ike have been spotted discussing Venita’s ‘game’.

According to Elozonam, Venita is smart and has tried to get into his head on a number of occasions. Elozonam who was obviously displeased about this went on to reveal that he has observed she is conniving and devious.

Ike, who shared some of Elozonam’s observations replied him by saying Venita is smarter than she looks.

Check out the video on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/09/08/bbnaija-venita-is-devious-and-conniving-elozonam-cries-out-to-ike-video/
Re: Bbnaija: ‘venita Is Devious And Conniving’ – Elozonam Cries Out To Ike [video] by Jaysolu(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Everyone's got their own strategy
but people like this Elo and Frodd are just talkatives aka woman wrapper
all they do is talk

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha Shares Link To Her Gofundme Account To Raise £100,000 (n44million / I Started Sleeping With Men At Age Of 12 'shatta Wale’s Rumoured Girlfriend" / ''upcoming Actresses easily Sleep With Movie Producer'' –– Actress Vicky Zugah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.