Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba (5998 Views)

Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by celebgistz: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
A thread earlier created by tendingnews stated a man stripped a hooker unclad for stealing 31k but this information has come out to be false.
https://www.nairaland.com/5402955/man-strips-hooker-unclad-stealing

Here is the true story of what happened to the lady.

An activist Harrison Gwamnishu who shared the true story online, said:

Earlier today, we received a complaint about a 20-year old girl who was ganged raped, robbed, filmed and video released on social media.

Giving her narrative, she said her friend introduced her to a boy (Blessing Ejigbo). They met and on Friday 6th September, 2019, she visited his house to acclimatise with him on a relationship level which later turned to be her nightmare.

Ejigbo Blessing accused her of stealing N31,000 and called about 9 of his friends which includes neighbours overpowered and stripped her naked. Three of them raped her in turns, recorded their act and published on social media.

They also took her ATM card and pin, cleared her little savings.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2J1jwIHTcF/

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/lady-gang-raped-robbed-filmed-and-video-released-on-social-media-in-asaba/

1 Share

Re: Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by celebgistz: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Watch the full video HERE

1 Share

Re: Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by Mutemenot(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
wink
Re: Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by celebgistz: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by auntysimbiat(f): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Too bad .. wicked people full everywhere
Re: Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Pathetic!

And what was the cause? She went there to 'acclimatize' on a relationship level'

I can see the light. I am seeing the light. Emperor Imes told me. He warned me. Now I am believing.

Imes said such relationships are not approved in his land. He said that some of the problems that happen such as unwanted pregnancies, bastard children, spread of diseases and raping stem from such relationships.

Imes said if a man and a woman wants something between them, it should be marriage and it should be done through the females guardians. Imes said that is part of the guidance he is bringing to the world.

Indeed, Imes was right.

Indeed, the world needs Imes. But when you talk about him, they call you a mad man!

Indeed the world is in need of the guidance Imes is bringing and Indeed, the guidance Imes is bringing has a solution to the problems of humanity.

Imes, we await your coming with joy grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by jovialswag(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Time for them to face the music
Re: Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by TheFacelessMan: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Rape is bad and I heard them clearly saying "Go and buy condom"

Whether they eventually used them or not is what i can't say....

What makes me wonder is this.... how did the so-called leader's driver license come to be in her possession (presumably) ?

I think.. she's a prostitute, she stole from a client, he and his pals beat her mercilessly... the rape angle might/ might not be embellishment

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by celebgistz: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
cc

lalasticlala
Re: Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by CSTR2: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
to be honest with you, everything you just typed is actually a reality of your tribe. The only thing you missed out was eating of humans...
And yes Yorubas are Angels in human skin, that is why you depend on their validation to achieve your dreams (if any)
Your delusion is generational.
May you never be free from it.
Re: Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 09, 2019
Satanical beasts angry young women these days must be more smarter, safer and for goodness sakes more selective with their friendships. This guy that your friend introduced you to is obviously an efulefu, I just don’t know why you would fall prey to such a basstard. I wish you a speedy recovery, your young n we all make mistakes, just don’t be so trusting to go with whoever.
Re: Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by Uka15(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2019
This story is false. The girl actually cleared the guys property, leaving only chairs and bed. The Mather is in court.

Meanwhile, why will the guy steal from her, when he is made already.
Re: Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by celebgistz: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2019
Uka15:
This story is false. The girl actually cleared the guys property, leaving only chairs and bed. The Mather is in court.

Do you have any proof??
Re: Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba by Uka15(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2019
celebgistz:

Do you have any proof??

Am sure you don't have any prove either, you only did copy and paste.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria / VGN Akwa Ibom State Command Complete Fire Arms Training / Eight Suspected Kidnappers Nabbed in Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.