Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued (23229 Views)

Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours / SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by immortalityk: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Too much poverty in that place
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jordan97:
I think UNN is the hub of academic frustration and acute psychological depression... Read for an exam, write the exam comfortably and smile when leaving the exam hall, only to see an F staring at you when the results come out.. If you want sadistic lecturers, fly to UNN....
In general, Nigerian schools are full of sadistic lecturers...

However, we must not forget Suicide rate increased under Buhari whom the the IPOB named "Jubril"

Really, do we have it that bad at UNN?
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by deavicky(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hope say they catch her?
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by SimplePlan34: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
See me see sniper
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by afroxyz: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
popweezy:
All these yeye children attempting suicide as if they have tasted it before.. Let me tell you. The agony of death can not be compared to anything..

have u tasted death b4?

Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by chibu4u2(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Imperare:
An average unn lecturer is a sadist. #fact

100% fact

Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by Lamanii22(f): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Samakus:
The Enugu State Police Command says a student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), on Saturday drank a substance believed to be ‘Sniper’ insecticide in a bid to take her life.

The command’s Public Relations Officer, SP Ebere Amaraizu, disclosed in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Enugu on Sunday that the student was, however, responding to treatment.

Amaraizu said that the attempted suicide happened at 8.00 a.m. on Saturday.

“The victim, Miss Chinwendu Odoh, 24, is from Enugu Ezike in Igbo-Eze North LGA and a 200 level microbiology student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

“She allegedly drank a substance believed to be ‘Sniper’ insecticide with a view to taking her life.

“Odoh was, however, promptly rushed to the Royal Cross Hospital, Nsukka, where she is being revived,’’ he said.

According to the spokesman, a full scale investigation into the incident is being carried out by the police.

“Information from some sympathisers are pointing toward depression over an unresolved issue.

“The victim is now responding to treatment in the hospital,’’ he said.

http://samakus.edublogs.org/2019/09/08/unn-student-attempts-suicide-rescued/

This suicide issue is now rampant... Drinking sniper like juice ...
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by pimper24: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Samakus:
The Enugu State Police Command says a student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), on Saturday drank a substance believed to be ‘Sniper’ insecticide in a bid to take her life.

The command’s Public Relations Officer, SP Ebere Amaraizu, disclosed in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Enugu on Sunday that the student was, however, responding to treatment.

“The victim, Miss Chinwendu Odoh, 24, is from Enugu Ezike in Igbo-Eze North LGA and a 200 level microbiology student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

“She allegedly drank a substance believed to be ‘Sniper’ insecticide with a view to taking her life.

“Odoh was, however, promptly rushed to the Royal Cross Hospital, Nsukka, where she is being revived,’’ he said.

According to the spokesman, a full scale investigation into the incident is being carried out by the police.

“Information from some sympathisers are pointing toward depression over an unresolved issue.

these people are too young for the realities of academic challenges in Nigeria. I am a lecture and I know this. The age bracket of the University entrants is quite alarming in recent time. In my last exam invigilation, almost thought I was standing before high school students. Its just terrible, government has to intervene in these.

Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by Angelfrost(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
TheDevil666:
It's good naw! Let population reduce.

What effect does one dead chick have on a population of over 80 million chicks??! undecided

Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by antocreative: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
gggfdd

Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jordan97:
I think UNN is the hub of academic frustration and acute psychological depression... Read for an exam, write the exam comfortably and smile when leaving the exam hall, only to see an F staring at you when the results come out.. If you want sadistic lecturers, fly to UNN....

However, we must not forget Suicide rate increased under Buhari whom the the IPOB named "Jubril"
Nigeria public schools only
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by prograp(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Okay
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by sanmtiago(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
School frustration is the number frustration you’d encounter before meeting other frustrations in life.
Lecturers are something else

Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by patorial(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
So someone no fit die in peace for this same country way no wan help person life
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
pimper24:
these people are too young for the realities of academic challenges in Nigeria. I am a lecture and I know this. The age bracket of the University entrants is quite alarming in recent time. In my last exam invigilation, almost thought I was standing before high school students. Its just terrible, government has to intervene in these.
Many lecturers are contributing to suicide rate in many public universities in Nigeria. It is rare to trace this phenomenon abroad because education is a bit easy. This has nothing to do with age as you implied by drawing the attention of government.

Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
meshacha1:
What do you think is the real course of this problem?

Like if its Buhari administration
Share if its academic admiration
Quote if its boi friend matter
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by renewable1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
May God help us.

Are you tired of using your generator and buying fuel tirelessly?

We have a unique 1kva solar package at an affordable rate to power all your entertainment gadget for minimum 8 hours daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by AgentNairaland(f): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
I Am Very Sure That Snipper Is Not Original
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Thank God she's alive, she should never try which again.
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by Chrischidera: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
The school is the head quarters of Sadist and wicked lecturers in Nigeria where 80% of students in a department department can fail a course and the HOD approves it and blame the student's.

Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by Coldfeets: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Stupid and weak people everywhere!!!
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by God1stson(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

UNN is hell the lectures are more wicked to themselves more than to student

Na only god save me from mech
n
They churn out poor grades no matter how much u try. During my time, i resorted to prayers even after TDB's. Mech engr is a case study. That's also my Dept.

Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by guru90: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why she no kill herself?

Person go de life but to kill herself de hungry her...

No be highest stupidity.

Foolzzz
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by McBenedict(f): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
She no serious to commit d suicide. Hu see her and y did she do it in such a way dat she'll b seen.

She for drink like 5 bottles in d nite go slip
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by hekkyboi: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
in UNN , when u have mcb 201, Bch 201, chm 201 as prerequisite to hard courses in ur third year infact every microbiolgy course get prerequisite wey dey follow am. maybe she don fuvk up right from her year one. so tell me y she no yamutu her life. To pass MICROBIOLGY courses for the DEN na die.

Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by guru90: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
pimper24:

Parents want their children to finish school sharp sharp so that they will join their business line....

Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by weezyk(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Samakus:

Read this article you will definitely stop the attempt to commit suicide.
https://whenhow24..com/2019/09/the-rate-of-suicide-in-our-present.html
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Funny thing is the investigation they want to do grin I mean what other thing is making her want to commit suicide than depression

Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by greatermeme: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Debramaye:
Funny thing is the investigation they want to do grin I mean what other thing is making her want to commit suicide than depression
The every day problems we face in this part of the world, is enough reason to not want to live anymore!
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by chiboy1116: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jordan97:

I swear guy, my sis wan enter school now , I no know where I go tell her make she go , u get any idea ?
Re: Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued by wisest10: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jordan97:

UNN STILL DEY TRECK FOR WHERE FUPRE DEY...

Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies / Jonah Abbey, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested By DSS After 10 Years On The Run / Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH