Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police (56475 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police / South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Emmy3(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2019
How I wish he was from a 'real' country, SA for hear am

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Jaytecq(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2019
hmmm
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by symbianDON(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2019
these south africans are insane!! seems the devil has finally moved his headquarters to SA
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by royalamour(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Fake there is no such. I have noticed a bunch of poor journalism in West Africa where they take fake/propaganda news from Twitter accounts.

We know that South Africans are very stupid and you are confirming it on here.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by klad00(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2019
They could have shot him in the head or Target his chest, now they just deprived him of his source of livelihood. I really hope he doesn't end up taking his own life.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by psychologygh: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2019
am a Ghanaian and this is pure fake news. Nothing has been reported in Ghana except those fake blogs,just look at that Twitter account, Mama slay or whatever. Why do you guys post fake Ghanaian stuffs on your site if you hate Ghana that much.Maybe if you had behaved properly,South Africans wouldn't have targeted you and thus involved other innocent Africans.You Nigerians are a menace everywhere you go not just South Africa and now you're spreading this fake news to put us on the same page with you.Never will a Ghanaian lower his status that low to corrupt other countries. Even if it's done it's very rare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Mcreloaded(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2019
The footballer Arthur is lucky he is from a sane and civilised country , can you imagine their embassy even took him to hospital ,men wonders shall never end

If na nija lol na the embassy go first amputate your 2 legs and 2 hands join as jara with cutlass before them tell you to try waka go hospital for treatment.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Kiezodumah(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Its a state sponsored crime.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Chimookigwe: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2019
psychologygh:
am a Ghanaian and this is pure fake news. Nothing has been reported in Ghana except those fake blogs,just look at that Twitter account, Mama slay or whatever. Why do you guys post fake Ghanaian stuffs on your site if you hate Ghana that much.Maybe if you had behaved properly,South Africans wouldn't have targeted you and thus involved other innocent Africans.You Nigerians are a menace everywhere you go not just South Africa and now you're spreading this fake news to put us on the same page with you.Never will a Ghanaian lower his status that low to corrupt other countries. Even if it's done it's very rare.

They shot a Ghanaian and you're denying it out of shame so that you won't look stupid before Nigerians.

It is good that you realise that you'll forever live in Nigeria's shadow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by kinglee007(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2019
Balenciagabrain:
I read the undertone coming from these attacks.
I think there's 90% chance these attacks are fostered by the white elites and perpetrated b their blacks that are so illiterate, unfortunately.
These whites will soon push for a return in power after successive failures of black leadership and then...the rest will be history, again.

Oh Africa

Exactly my thoughts. Mandela now would be like "Oh my God, did I do a mistake to allow this for the sake of peace?"
Winnie, right now will be like " I told Nelson but he didn't listen. I'm glad my group is still in power fighting for the total freedom and oppression from this white foreigners".
Take it or leave it, the Whites are the fuel in this blaze that is beginning to seem unquenchable.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by ignis: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2019
nzeobi:
This is madness coming from law enforcement officers. How can you shoot a footballer on his legs.

They wanna end his football career.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by mozona(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2019
his means of livelihood has been taken away from him.

south African na no go area now ooh
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by maasoap(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Fake there is no such. I have noticed a bunch of poor journalism in West Africa where they take fake/propaganda news from Twitter accounts.

Man, just accept the reality that your country is going down. It will soon be isolated by the international community. Continue killing and maiming foreigners.
Irresponsible citizens, police and government officials. You've been doing it in the past and getting away but I'm glad that other nations are getting concerned now.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by PureFace1(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2019
psychologygh:

I don't know you hate Nigeria this much grin

You mean a news that was carried by Ghana online major news outlet is fake news

Well it is not like Ghana have the power to fight back lol

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by skallion7(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2019
wiseone28:
I won't curse any South African for doing that, because Ghanaians were siding them for killing Nigerians earlier..

But i thought Ghanaians no dey travel go another person country also?

Are they leaving their New York (Accra) capital with steady light?
You're right tho, they think SouthAfricans are only attacking Nigerians only

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by denjjy(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2019
The footballer scored a lone goal at 93minutes that ruined the policeman hope, he would have cashed out $500,000 if the goal was not scored. he attacked the player under the guise of xenophobia. No be me talk am oo

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2019
Barryseal:
I have no sympathy to give on this one. A popular Ghanaian blogger was rejoicing at the killings in South Africa thinking only Nigerians were targeted.
Hope to see his reaction and that of the simpleton South African girl, running around on Nairaland claiming their fathers had no problem with Ghanaians but Nigerians.
even all their media made it a Nigerian thing, they report it like it was only Nigerians that the xenophonobic thing affected. Till date they are not reporting the casualties on ghanaians that their embassy in sa revealed days ago. They think they are doing me. Ghana must go fall on them again and again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by psychologygh: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2019
Chimookigwe:

They shot a Ghanaian and you're denying it out of shame so that you won't look stupid before Nigerians.

It is good that you realise that you'll forever live in Nigeria's shadow.
for your information, no Ghanaian has been shot and even until yesterday, it has been three who received some injuries and were discharged from the hospital. Our government and high commission has issued emergency phone numbers for any Ghanaian to call in case of distress and the Ghanaian high commission together with the South African authorities will get involved to assist. We are not wanting and our properties belonging to our fellow Ghanaians are safe.Thanks for bothering about us and reading our stories and about Nigeria shadow,I believe Nigeria don't even have a soul itself much more a shadow to live on.Yiur country is in shambles and you still manage to beat your chest.I don't envy this job at all.Keep grasping at straws in your failed country. We have a better country to govern. Ghana is the torch bearer of black Africa and can never die.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Frawzey: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2019
wiseone28:
I won't curse any South African for doing that, because Ghanaians were siding them for killing Nigerians earlier..

Didn't the Nigerian government chase out Ghanaians during Shagari's regime? Isn't that Xenophobia?

Don't act like we (Nigeria) are one white clean horse. Learn from history
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2019
psychologygh:
you guys notice bolded? That's how their country operate. Even if their president die right now and their is a small flood somewhere in Nigeria, the news of the death of their president would rather wait for days while they focus on the small flood that is happening in Nigeria. They'd keep them uninform about the happenings in their country and keep them updated about the happenings in a country that doesn't concern them all in a bid to paint the country black because they are secretley avenging ghana must go in their yeye mind. You don't worry, i know by the time your ambassador in sa is killed and burned to dust, maybe your country media would have mercy on you ignoramus lots and keep you updated then. Ghana must go fall on your president head and the useless media company in your country. Spit on their head join.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by olumalcolm(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2019
Oye to kan ara iwo, o n bo wa kan ara ede, the adage means... The title given to an iwo man, wuld soon be given to an ede man simply put, what Ghanaians were happy was happening to Nigerians, is now being visited upon their citizens by the same set of barbaric mofos and not for long. ko tie pe rara. angry lets see their response to this news angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by psychologygh: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2019
PureFace1:

I don't know you hate Nigeria this much grin

You mean a news that was carried by Ghana online major news outlet is fake news

Well it is not like Ghana have the power to fight back lol
do you realize all the sites you just posted are blogs in Ghana with no single offices buh work from their bedrooms. Yen.com included spreads fake news because it's a blog site.Major news and trusted media house in Ghana such as JoyNews,CityNews,Metro News,TV3 news,GTV news, BBC Africa, ETV Ghana and ETV South Africa,Peace news and others are the major news who report on facts.And we never hate Nigeria, read the comments here and see the joy people had when they saw Ghanaian being shot.It could even be a separate case never related to xenophobia because police officers don't shoot victims going for football training.Does it make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by omoharry(f): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2019
psychologygh:
In terms of wickedness and hatred toward other Africans, South Africa & Ghanians are competing..You are jubilation that South African are killing, maiming and destroying properties of Nigerians and other Africans..sey becos your citizens were not affected this time around?.

I remembered some time back, the xenophobic attack was against Ethiopia, Zimbabweans and Mozambique and Nigerians were not affected. their attack comes with different shades for various target audience at different point in time.
You have a wicked and dark heart , later you guys will be hosting nonsense conference here and there for Africa Unity while you and your citizen continue to hate Nigerians . Don't worry, keep dancing over the grave of Nigerians and other Africans that have been killed ..laugh over their misfortune as you wish but have it in your mind that though South Africa might have come for Nigerians and other African nationals today does not mean they will not come for your people tomorrow.Remember all non-nationals are foreigners in their land.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2019
Frawzey:

Didn't the Nigerian government chase out Ghanaians during Shagari's regime? Isn't that Xenophobia?

aren't you one of the few ignorant Nigerians? Did you even know their(ghana) govt did the chasing out first. About 800k Nigerians were deported in 1969 and 7's respectively by ghanaian govt. When shagari now did same, it became a sin. You better go and find some books to read ignoramus.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Duggedised12(f): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2019
Frawzey:

and ghanians did it first in 1969 and Nigeria retaliated 14 years later in 1983,so i think its a 1 - 1 draw.

The ghanians chased out rich Nigerians who were legitimate traders who had houses and settled there , but Nigeria struck oil after independence and the economy changed and ghanians tropped in their numbers to Nigeria even without proper documentation forgetting what they had done earlier.

So please next time you want to share a narrative please be truthful about it. Shagari didnt wake up and chase gahians out, ghanians did it first ,make your research before peddling half truths on the internet. Cos things like this are easily verifiable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Sheriman(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2019
Haaha!!! shocked shocked shocked Two Legs shot won se won Fe gbaje lenue nii
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by judeodion(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2019
Ghanaians don't travel to other countries...maybe he just went to do one more drug deal...
wiseone28:

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by johnaruson(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2019
The deadly message has been passed by South African police. For every one to leave, if you are a prostitute guess where you will be shot.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2019
omoharry:
In terms of wickedness and hatred toward other Africans, South Africa & Ghanians are competing..You are jubilation that South African are killing, maiming and destroying properties of Nigerians and other Africans..sey becos your citizens were not affected this time around?.

I remembered some time back, the xenophobic attack was against Ethiopia, Zimbabweans and Mozambique and Nigerians were not affected. their attack comes with different shades for difference target audience at various point in time.
You have a wicked and dark heart , later you guys will be hosting nonsense conference here and there for Africa Unity while you and your citizen continue to hate Nigerians . Don't worry, keep dancing over the grave of Nigerians and other Africans that have been killed ..laugh over their misfortune as you wish but have it in your mind that though South Africa might have come for Nigerians and other African nationals today does not mean they will not come for your people tomorrow.Remember all non-nationals are foreigners in their land.
ghanaians are worst than south africans when it comes to hatred(which cannot de defined) towards Nigerians. Their own problem is that they don't have liver. And as you've stressed, is how these hypocrites keep going up and down shouting one africa, africa this and that. Nigeria should stop wasting fund on anything africa, the govt will never listen, forming big broda for useless people that don't like you up and down. Imagine Nigeria contributing 60% of ecowas yearly budget buh those useless ordinary, common countries hating nigeria and her citizens and wouldn't mind if they leave the world for them. Such a waste.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2019
psychologygh:
do you realize all the sites you just posted are blogs in Ghana with no single offices buh work from their bedrooms. Yen.com included spreads fake news because it's a blog site.Major news and trusted media house in Ghana such as JoyNews,CityNews,Metro News,TV3 news,GTV news, BBC Africa, ETV Ghana and ETV South Africa,Peace news and others are the major news who report on facts.And we never hate Nigeria, read the comments here and see the joy people had when they saw Ghanaian being shot.It could even be a separate case never related to xenophobia because police officers don't shoot victims going for football training.Does it make sense.
be speaking grammar untill your ambassador is brought back in bodybag.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Iziquiel(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2019
psychologygh:
for your information, no Ghanaian has been shot and even until yesterday, it has been three who received some injuries and were discharged from the hospital. Our government and high commission has issued emergency phone numbers for any Ghanaian to call in case of distress and the Ghanaian high commission together with the South African authorities will get involved to assist. We are not wanting and our properties belonging to our fellow Ghanaians are safe.Thanks for bothering about us and reading our stories and about Nigeria shadow,I believe Nigeria don't even have a soul itself much more a shadow to live on.Yiur country is in shambles and you still manage to beat your chest.I don't envy this job at all.Keep grasping at straws in your failed country. We have a better country to govern. Ghana is the torch bearer of black Africa and can never die.

Hate is such a bad thing because of what it does to the mind. From your first quote I thought no Ghanaian living in SA had been attacked. So, three Ghanaians were actually attacked and were even admitted in the hospital? I don't wish anyone evil but trust me if South Africans continue to thread on this path, it's only a matter of time before something worse happens to your country men or women living in SA. Africans should all condemn these barbaric acts by South Africans against other blacks.

You talk about Nigerians committing crimes in foreign land, would you in all honesty, authoritatively say that Ghanaians living or those who once lived in Nigeria didn't/don't commit crimes in my country(Nigeria)?

Purge your heart of hate man, it's affecting your mind.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State / Man Trying To Use Coffin To Smuggle Petrol Into Togo, Caught (Photo) / Men Killed A Doctor And Sold His Corpse For N400k In Kwara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.