Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police (56510 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police / South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by psychologygh: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2019
TMKsouth:

South Africans LOVE Ghana. The 2010 Fifa World Cup was proof of this - BaGhana BaGhana - something never expressed for another African country before and ever since. They have since come to hold a special place in our hearts.

So sit down and go express your jealousy elsewhere - Ghanaians don't sell drugs and engage in fraudulent activities in SA like your people. You ruined your own reputation - go analyse that.

There's absolutely NO bad associations with the Ghana brand unlike with Nigerians, Zimbabweans, Mozambicans, Somalis and Pakistanis.
Ghanaians are safe and that's my utmost desire which has been assured.All the news going round of the attack of Ghanaians are not true and fake.I completely support and understand the stance of South Africa against Nigerians who are mostly criminals and very soon,Ghana will repeat what we started this year against Nigerian criminals and illegal traders in Ghana. This year we locked over 400 of their shops.I don't support looting but these Nigerians mean trouble in your country. We are unfortunate to have over 5 million Nigerians are currently in Ghana and trust me,it's not pretty.Ghana and South Africa are always friends and we welcome each other. Deal with the criminals even when they're Ghanaians or anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knQ5AC_D45w

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by MduZA: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2019
psychologygh:
Ghanaians are safe and that's my utmost desire which has been assured.All the news going round of the attack of Ghanaians are not true and fake.I completely support and understand the stance of South Africa against Nigerians who are mostly criminals and very soon,Ghana will repeat what we started this year against Nigerian criminals and illegal traders in Ghana. This year we locked over 400 of their shops.I don't support looting but these Nigerians mean trouble in your country. We are unfortunate to have over 5 million Nigerians are currently in Ghana and trust me,it's not pretty.Ghana and South Africa are always friends and we welcome each other. Deal with the criminals even when they're Ghanaians or anyone.

If you need our assistance...we 'll always be available to assist you our true lovely brothers #BaGhana BaGhana
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by psychologygh: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2019
MduZA:

If you need our assistance...we 'll always be available to assist you our true lovely brothers #BaGhana BaGhana
yea,BaGhana BaGhana,I remember the love and support you guys showed to us and we truely have a cordial relationship with each other since the 80s to date.I remember when my teacher who once taught during South Africa apartheid in a black community school narrated how once he entered into a black owned shop and they realise he wasn't South African, they threw him out of the shop but as soon as he said he was from Ghana,they immediately apologized and welcomed him into the shop, didn't even receive the money but gave him the items free of charge.They said "Kwame Nkrumah Ghana,we are very sorry " and he respected South Africans since.Consider us your only true ally in West Africa.The visa free waiver for both countries will take effect hopefully this year. Please take care of my Ghanaian brothers. We wish you good luck. And your companies are doing extremely well in Ghana and are very safe.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by MduZA: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
psychologygh:
yea,BaGhana BaGhana,I remember the love and support you guys showed to us and we truely have a cordial relationship with each other since the 80s to date.I remember when my teacher who once taught during South Africa apartheid in a black community school narrated how once he entered into a black owned shop and they realise he wasn't South African, they threw him out of the shop but as soon as he said he was from Ghana,they immediately apologized and welcomed him into the shop, didn't even receive the money but gave him the items free of charge.They said "Kwame Nkrumah Ghana,we are very sorry " and he respected South Africans since.Consider us your only true ally in West Africa.The visa free waiver for both countries will take effect hopefully this year. Please take care of my Ghanaian brothers. We wish you good luck. And your companies are doing extremely well in Ghana and are very safe.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by TMKsouth: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
psychologygh:

Wow, the Deputy High Commissioner echoed my words regarding our relationship. Thanks for the clip, nice looking channel.

Don't worry, SA will deal effectively with the Nigerians - we've been tolerant of them for decades since the 90s and we've reached boiling point. Of course there are some good ones out there and I wish them safety during the impending and inevitable cleanup.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by psychologygh: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
TMKsouth:

Wow, the Deputy High Commissioner echoed my words regarding our relationship. Thanks for the clip, nice looking channel.

Don't worry, SA will deal effectively with the Nigerians - we've been tolerant of them for decades since the 90s and we've reached boiling point. Of course there are some good ones out there and I wish them safety during the impending and inevitable cleanup.

you're welcome bro. About the clean up,yes it's very vital especially when it's done by the citizens.Ghana you see have gone through massive revolution whereby three very corrupt heads of States including two former and one sitting president were all killed by firing squad by the masses.Corrupt officials had their bodies littered on the streets and the streets were covered with blood everywhere. We still cried for more blood. Our leader of the revolution then JJ Rawlings was shouted at "Jerry,let the blood flow ".That changed our settings cos in the 80s,Ghana was a failed state.Inflation rate was 150% and extreme poverty was our middle name.There was a national famine and nothing worked then.Nigeria then forcefully sacked 2 million of our people and we never resisted.They said we were taking their jobs and businesses but we never called them lazy and now they are now destroying someone's country and calling their host lazy and refuse to leave.They're all hypocrites. Now over 5 million Nigerians are currently in Ghana and every country is now doing better than them and they've flooded South Africa with drugs,prostitutes, scammers and crime.Clean up your country before it becomes too late.We are very laid back cool people buh doesn't mean you should tolerate nonsense.Goodluck once again.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Frawzey: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
IntrovertedK:
aren't you one of the few ignorant Nigerians? Did you even know their(ghana) govt did the chasing out first. About 800k Nigerians were deported in 1969 and 7's respectively by ghanaian govt. When shagari now did same, it became a sin. You better go and find some books to read ignoramus.

Yes you are right. Apologies.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Frawzey: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
and ghanians did it first in 1969 and Nigeria retaliated 14 years later in 1983,so i think its a 1 - 1 draw.

The ghanians chased out rich Nigerians who were legitimate traders who had houses and settled there , but Nigeria struck oil after independence and the economy changed and ghanians tropped in their numbers to Nigeria even without proper documentation forgetting what they had done earlier.

So please next time you want to share a narrative please be truthful about it. Shagari didnt wake up and chase gahians out, ghanians did it first ,make your research before peddling half truths on the internet. Cos things like this are easily verifiable.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by TMKsouth: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
psychologygh:
you're welcome bro. About the clean up,yes it's very vital especially when it's done by the citizens.Ghana you see have gone through massive revolution whereby three very corrupt heads of States including two former and one sitting president were all killed by firing squad by the masses.Corrupt officials had their bodies littered on the streets and the streets were covered with blood everywhere. We still cried for more blood. Our leader of the revolution then JJ Rawlings was shouted at "Jerry,let the blood flow ".That changed our settings cos in the 80s,Ghana was a failed state.Inflation rate was 150% and extreme poverty was our middle name.There was a national famine and nothing worked then.Nigeria then forcefully sacked 2 million of our people and we never resisted.They said we were taking their jobs and businesses but we never called them lazy and now they are now destroying someone's country and calling their host lazy and refuse to leave.They're all hypocrites. Now over 5 million Nigerians are currently in Ghana and every country is now doing better than them and they've flooded South Africa with drugs,prostitutes, scammers and crime.Clean up your country before it becomes too late.We are very laid back cool people buh doesn't mean you should tolerate nonsense.Goodluck once again.

Geez, hectic history.

I can't imagine SA with 5 million Nigerians! shocked That would be disastrous. The ones we have are already calling for the right to vote - illegal as they are.

The cleanup will happen - its upon us.

Sharp bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by ChaosMagus: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
IntrovertedK:
in freedom? Anas boy that was killed recently will probably not agree with that. Number 1 in lies, fake news and propaganda.

Dont let hatred blind you bro... When we say its number one, we mean Ghana is a place where you can say, report, write anything or demand any info from any government info without so much problem.

Arent journalist killed in US.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by psychologygh: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
TMKsouth:

Geez, hectic history.

I can't imagine SA with 5 million Nigerians! shocked That would be disastrous. The ones we have are already calling for the right to vote - illegal as they are.

The cleanup will happen - its upon us.

Sharp bro.
yea,the number is very scary and about right to vote,yes some scrupulously own voter ID cards in Ghana and they are caught most of the time. Just last week,two Nigerians in Ghana were caught with Ghanaian passports and were arrested. They forge names and register themselves. There're two countries separating us I.e Togo and Benin and due to ECOWAS free movement, they simply have about 10 huge Nigerian owned bus companies to Ghana alone with each bus companies making the journey twice everyday. Most of them come here without passports so you can imagine. And they come here because there's nothing like 24th electricity daily in their country and they come to enjoy a far better managed economy,sane,better infrastructure and very peaceful and safe country we have here in Ghana.They see here as their Europe.Some of the nairaland members here insulting Ghana live in Ghana such as the introvert or whatever guy on this thread and others.There women are all over the place trading as prostitutes on all our streets and cities.Their guys are 90% scammers and fraudsters. They engaged in our first major kidnapping cases we ever had.Just this year,Nigerian nationals kidnapped two Canadians in Ghana, the Estonian ambassador to Ghana who was out for jogging and three female teenagers who were kidnapped.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Duggedised12(f): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Frawzey:

no p
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by ChaosMagus: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Odinaka00:
Ghanaians have not reacted yet since this Xenophobia started and the funny thing is there is a whole lot of them here in S.A.

You are a big liar... What do you mean by that.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by ChaosMagus: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
IntrovertedK:
you expect me to respect a country that is systematically attacking my own country while laughing with us and dining with us as friend because it's hosting me? You expect me to respect my host even with all the propaganda it does it against my country all the time? Seems you are out of your mind sha. Ever wonder why many Nigerians in your country down't watch your local tv and listen to your local radios? We've been accused of forming superiority times without number buh you wouldn't think of the incessant attack on Nigeria by your uesless pathetic failed media on Nigeria times without number as probably the cause buh as usual you people always need something to push forward to show the hatred towards Nigerians. If it's not Nigerians are criminals, it is Nigerians like forming superiority over the rest of us. Inferiority complex and insecurity kill the rest of you africans there. Useless pathetic losers everywhere.

Hahahaaa.... Wether you respect or disrespect, hate, or love, we don't care. But one thing is certain you can't, i repeat you cant drag the name of the STAR of the BLACK RACE into the mud with you. This a decree stamped in heaven.

This country you see was fashioned with the toil and blood of our fathers and they helped liberate your Nigeria. Put away your pride, kowtow and learn something from a country 3 years older than yours.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
3 years older buh still irrelevant in the world today. Thanks to cocoa sha, if not. Make no talk sha
ChaosMagus:

Hahahaaa.... Wether you respect or disrespect, hate, or love, we don't care. But one thing is certain you can't, i repeat you cant drag the name of the STAR of the BLACK RACE into the mud with you. This a decree stamped in heaven.

This country you see was fashioned with the toil and blood of our fathers and they helped liberate your Nigeria. Put away your pride, kowtow and learn something from a country 3 years older than yours.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by ChaosMagus: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Barryseal:

What about the freelance journalist Ahmed Husein, who was killed for his reporting of the Ghanaian football scandal?

You dont know jack about Ghana... Who told you he was killed becos he reported actions at Ghana football..
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by ChaosMagus: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
IntrovertedK:
3 years older buh still irrelevant in the world today. Thanks to cocoa sha, if not. Make no talk sha

We dont need you to tell us our "soft power" in Africa has dwindled we know... We will rise up pick our place on earth and show black African s the light.. its just matter of time.

When Ghana was Ghana, where was Nigeria.. You guys for chill oo, Ghana no be your mate. E no be mouth oo... E no be population oo.

At population of 6 million when Ghana was co-founding the Non Aligned Movement where was Nigeria.

I repected you guys until i started lurking on this site, then i saw real disrespect and hatred from Nigerians towards Ghana. I said wow. But we Ghanaians are cool with that
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by ChaosMagus: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
IntrovertedK:
who doesn't know ghanaians and their hatred. They are worse than sans. They are just cowards, they can't attack first. Don't you see how they go about locking shops here and there everythime. They always hide under crime and nigerians forming superiority to propagate their hatred. Their media made the whole thing about Nigerians. When zambia and other far away african countries were busy condemning the act and protesting against it in their country, ghanaians are lowkey happy about it. I know what they were all saying on their media and what their citizens were all saying like they are on ground and reporting directly from sa. You leave them, their hatred will soon consume them, let them be shouting africa this and that upandan. Hypocrisy kill all of them there.

Nigerians acting all clean and innocent as if they love and accept all Africans. Every country has xenophobic tendencies, including Nigeria.

Ghanaians acted that way before by sending away foreigners (great mistake) in the 60s. Nigerians also did the same thing (in the 80s) by beating and expelling not Ghanaians but foreigners. At a time when the world was even more civilized than in the 80s.

If it was a retaliation why didnt they fish out only Ghanaians and send them home. But they included all foreigners from countries including togo, benin, niger, ivory coast, malians, burkina faso. Non of these countries has sacked or expelled Nigerians before yet you sacked them all to go home.

You called them illegal immigrants, you claimed they were armed robbers, drug dealers, prostitutes, even when you knew some of them were teaching you, some were skilled artisans, and business men and women. You cried that they have taken over your jobs.

Now that i have proved to you that Nigeria is as xenophobic as any other African country, do you have the moral right to say someone is xenophobic, do you have the moral right to say other countries hate you when you also showed and still show the same hatred and disrespect towards other countries.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Barryseal: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
ChaosMagus:

You dont know jack about Ghana... Who told you he was killed becos he reported actions at Ghana football..
How convinent
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by ChaosMagus: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
IntrovertedK:
who doesn't know ghanaians and their hatred. They are worse than sans. They are just cowards, they can't attack first. Don't you see how they go about locking shops here and there everythime. They always hide under crime and nigerians forming superiority to propagate their hatred. Their media made the whole thing about Nigerians. When zambia and other far away african countries were busy condemning the act and protesting against it in their country, ghanaians are lowkey happy about it. I know what they were all saying on their media and what their citizens were all saying like they are on ground and reporting directly from sa. You leave them, their hatred will soon consume them, let them be shouting africa this and that upandan. Hypocrisy kill all of them there.

Ghanaians cowards..?? Hahahahaaa.. you dont know what you are saying. We agree that we are slow starters, we dont act just like that, we take time to act and but do be deceived by our calm nature... Lol �� it will shock you.

Your leaders have milked and are still milking your country dry and till now not even an ordinary demonstration. There was a revolution in Ghana, Corrupt heads of state and government officials were put to death and students were still students were shouting let the blood flow.

Even your own superstars could mass up a few of you to embark on a demo.

If we had your kind of leaders, i can assure you there would have been at least 3 revolutions in the course of our history...

But you are not us. So tell me who is a coward between the two of us. But of useless cowards.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by ChaosMagus: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
IntrovertedK:

Ghanaians cowards..?? Hahahahaaa.. you dont know what you are saying. We agree that we are slow starters, we dont act just like that, we take time to act and but do be deceived by our calm nature... Lol �� it will shock you.

Your leaders have milked and are still milking your country dry and till now not even an ordinary demonstration. There was a revolution in Ghana, Corrupt heads of state and government officials were put to death and students were still students were shouting let the blood flow.

Even your own superstars could not mass up a few of you to embark on a demo. Bunch of cowards

If we had your kind of leaders, i can assure you there would have been at least 3 revolutions in the course of our history...

But you are not us. So tell me who is a coward between the two of us.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Iziquiel(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2019
TMKsouth:

Debilitating tribalism.
Is that all your brain could come up with?
You're just too slow, little wonder you and some of your country men and behave like animals.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Iziquiel(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2019
TMKsouth:

South Africans LOVE Ghana. The 2010 Fifa World Cup was proof of this - BaGhana BaGhana - something never expressed for another African country before and ever since. They have since come to hold a special place in our hearts.

So sit down and go express your jealousy elsewhere - Ghanaians don't sell drugs and engage in fraudulent activities in SA like your people. You ruined your own reputation - go analyse that.

There's absolutely NO bad associations with the Ghana brand unlike with Nigerians, Zimbabweans, Mozambicans, Somalis and Pakistanis.
Me jealous of Ghanaians and Sans? Give me one good reason I should be jealous of you guys.
Don't sell, don't do this and that. I saw a few South African soap opera back in the last 90s and early 2000s and it was all about drugs, crime, rape, HIV/AIDS and system failure, I guess Nigerians and other Africans brought those vices to your country.
I dislike people who don't take responsibilities for their actions,people who want to blame others for their misfortunes. You blame Nigerians for the social vices in your country but you left your brothers and sisters who aid them, Isn't that stupidity?

Let's assume you were right, there's a legal way to fight crime and bring perpetrators to book. You don't go about maiming and murdering people in cold blood like animals because you think those people are responsible for your misfortune in life.

One of the things that separates humans from animals is(are) rules /Law but trust me, you guys are behaving like animals.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by TMKsouth: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2019
Iziquiel:

Me jealous of Ghanaians and Sans? Give me one good reason I should be jealous of you guys.
Don't sell, don't do this and that. I saw a few South African soap opera back in the last 90s and early 2000s and it was all about drugs, crime, rape, HIV/AIDS and system failure, I guess Nigerians and other Africans brought those vices to your country.
I dislike people who don't take responsibilities for their actions,people who want to blame others for their misfortunes. You blame Nigerians for the social vices in your country but you left your brothers and sisters who aid them, Isn't that stupidity?

Let's assume you were right, there's a legal way to fight crime and bring perpetrators to book. You don't go about maiming and murdering people in cold blood like animals because you think those people are responsible for your misfortune in life.

One of the things that separates humans from animals is(are) rules /Law but trust me, you guys are behaving like animals.

Hi pot, meet kettle.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Iziquiel(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
TMKsouth:

Hi pot, meet kettle.

I didn't know i quote a Simpleton.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChaosMagus:

We dont need you to tell us our "soft power" in Africa has dwindled we know... We will rise up pick our place on earth and show black African s the light.. its just matter of time.

When Ghana was Ghana, where was Nigeria.. You guys for chill oo, Ghana no be your mate. E no be mouth oo... E no be population oo.

At population of 6 million when Ghana was co-founding the Non Aligned Movement where was Nigeria.

I repected you guys until i started lurking on this site, then i saw real disrespect and hatred from Nigerians towards Ghana. I said wow. But we Ghanaians are cool with that

when ghana was ghana? Which year was that? I laugh in twi. Oga, how do you hate what you don't give a f**k about? Ghana is the one always dragging things with nigeria like they are mate. No one gives a f**k about ghana. I think you should know that. If ivory coast was to be an english country, ghana will actually be gasping for air. And that's the luck you have cuz the other two english countries in west are on sleeping mode. Abeg.

And your respect matters not, i think you should know that too. It doesn't build our 6 intl airport neither does it build our over 26 local airport nor our railway system or made us africa biggest economy. So take your respect away with you, your country needs it the most.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
TMKsouth:

Hi pot, meet kettle.

these are the propaganda you all live on in your country. Smh. There has never been any herdsman war that led to death in anambra state. Stop feeding fat on propaganda just to boost your failed ego.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by TMKsouth: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
Iziquiel:

I didn't know i quote a Simpleton.

So there's NO herdsmen attacks, niger delta militancy and boko haram terrorism in Nigeria?? You should look closer to home before calling other people animals you Bleep*ng ape.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChaosMagus:

Even your own superstars could not mass up a few of you to embark on a demo. Bunch of cowards

But you are not us. So tell me who is a coward between the two of us.
didn't know the thing 'd make someone cry though. You had to quote me thrice. Smh. Ghanaians are worse than sans, you should stfu. It's not as if y'all want nigerians in your country, how to start the attack is what you don't know. So face and accept the fact. And you talking about leaders, really? And differences in political reasoning doesn't mean they are bad leaders. Our previous president was a failure in some peoples' eye while he was a success in somes' same way it is and has been. Our failure government has build our economy overtime, build victoria island that your celeb said they should bury him when he die, build 6 intl airport, build a country for the richest black in the world to succeed, build a country that enable for the highest black u.s dollar millionaires in the world, build the first light rail in africa and one of the few best in the world, building one of the few countries in africa that doesn't import rice anymore, build a country that became the second fdi in your country in 2012/2013, a country that contribute 60% of ecowas fund which your country and other west africa country depends on yearly, contribute the most forces for un peacekeeping in africa, settle rift and liberate many other africa countries like liberia, sierra leone, south africa.

Now tell me what your country has done despite not having a corrupt leader, and revolting and killing and maiming corrupt leader. I'm waiting.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Iziquiel(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
TMKsouth:

So there's NO herdsmen attacks, niger delta militancy and boko haram terrorism in Nigeria?? You should look closer to home before calling other people animals you Bleep*ng ape.
It means there's no difference between killers herdsmen, BH and you guys. You're all ANIMALS.
You pointed me to herdsmen and BH to justify your animalistic behaviour.
You can go on grasping at straws but trust me, there's no justification for these actions.
Like I said earlier, Law/rules is one of the things that separates humans from animals, unfortunately you, your brothers and sisters, killer herdsmen and BH are behaving like animals.

Lastly, go give your life a meaning instead of piling all your frustrations on Nigerians and other Africans.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by TMKsouth: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
Iziquiel:

It means there's no difference between killers herdsmen, BH and you guys. You're all ANIMALS.
You pointed me to herdsmen and BH to justify your animalistic behaviour.
You can go on grasping at straws but trust me, there's no justification for these actions.
Like I said earlier, Law/rules is one of the things that separates humans from animals, unfortunately you, your brothers and sisters, killer herdsmen and BH are behaving like animals.

Lastly, go give your life a meaning instead of piling all your frustrations on Nigerians and other Africans.

grin I wasn't piling my frustrations on Ghanaians when your envy drove you to budge into my conversation with psychologygh grin

Nigerians are loathed all over the world - get that into your thick head. Or perhaps there's no more space in there for anything else other than deceitful thoughts.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police by Iziquiel(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
TMKsouth:

grin I wasn't piling my frustrations on Ghanaians when your envy drove you to budge into my conversation with psychologygh grin

Nigerians are loathed all over the world - get that into your thick head. Or perhaps there's no more space in there for anything else other than deceitful thoughts.

Is that why you should behave like ANIMALS such as killer Herdsman and BH? Lol
There's no Law anywhere in the world that says animals like yourself should burn humans alive no matter what their crimes are. You've the Police and the Justice System, allow those institutions do their jobs and stop being an ANIMAL.
No one would raise bash an eyelid if any Nigerian is convicted for a crime.

There can never be any justifiable reason for your animalistic behaviour.

Once again, I say to you, give your life a meaning and stop piling all your misfortunes on others. They're not the cause of your predicaments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop / Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Man Trying To Use Coffin To Smuggle Petrol Into Togo, Caught (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.