Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

How To Create And Run Effective Ads With Smartphone for Nigeria Small Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Create And Run Effective Ads With Smartphone for Nigeria Small Business (482 Views)

Understanding The Japa Syndrome And What It Portends For Nigeria / Learn How To Start And Run A Standard Podcast In One Week / How To Build A Successful Business And Run Your 9-5 Without Hassel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create And Run Effective Ads With Smartphone for Nigeria Small Business by mainpesin: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Effective ads aren't easy to create. At least not as you think it is.

cheesy It is hard to believe,but that is the truth.

Why this conclusion?

Have you ever wondered why commercial production sometimes cost millions of naira ? Or how it could take days or even weeks to set up facebook ads or target specific audience and still do some content split testing ?

'Ontop' all of that, no option, you'll just have to admit, your ads is as INEFFECTIVE and BORING as eating spaghetti and pap water.

TREPID.

Why is this always so gann?

Simple.

Because your ads content are not firing up your targets enough to make your audience convert to a money-paying customers.

Hey fam!

I am here to quickly tell those that want to take a swift decision about HOW TO MAKE THEIR SMARTPHONE a full handy tool for their daily hustles.

I am teaching serious students here the following

PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY

PROMOTIONAL VIDEO PRODUCTION

CARTOON PRODUCTION

BASIC GRAPHIC DESIGN

SOUND PRODUCTION
COPYWRITING

and MORE.

In one single class , I call EFFECTIVE ADS DESIGN FOR BUSINESS-MINDED SMARTPHONE USERS.

This is a course with the following contents

(1) APPICATION OF ADVERTISING PRINCIPLES ON VISUAL CONTENTING

Old stuffs? 

Maybe not!

The principles are OLD, but are still super relevant when composing CONTEMPORARY contents.

Whether audiovisuals or text ads, you'll learn how to grab attention,stimulate interest and succintly call to action even with a 30 seconds whatsapp status video conviniently.

One principle,several applications! you'll learn.

(2) HOW TO SET UP LOW BUDGET MINI STUDIO

Setting up a low budget mini home studio to create ads is obviously interesting.

When I started shooting my home-made-films as an amateur, I overtime learnt from several mistakes and experts.

I came to a conclusion that one could actually create a good smartphone video and sound studio easily.

I realize that studio setup could actually be as cheap as what you can  think off right now- even your polythene bag (lol).

You will learn how to use the cheapest materials around you to create amazing contents for yourself/business.

HOW TO USE  SMARTPHONES FOR PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY

Before I shot my first documentary with my Xiaomi Note 4  smartphone,I thought all good films must be shot on classical Canon/Nikkon professsional camera.

You willl  learn several techniques of positioning smartphone camera to sell fairly-looking good product online and create compelling studio quality photos.

SMARTPHONE VIDEOGRAPHY

Filming with a specific type of camera movement can forever turn your audience' eyes to a cat eyes looking at a lustrous bright silver coin.

Full concentration you'll call it!

I explained in details how to make better cinematic moves with your smartphone's camera.

3D ANIMATED CARTOON

I used to think cartoons and animated characters can only be created with complex computer softwares,untill I researched and used several apps that functioned and helped greatly to create captivating 3-Dimensional animated contents.

I zoomed in on the most popular type of cartooning app and teach how to create amazing contents when used with other supporting apps.

You can now give diffent voice tones and accent to different characters

ADS COPYWRITING AND FORA MARKETING

In 2017, I sold several sofa covers on different platforms including internet forums like NAIRALAND.

I noticed and learnt an amazing seceret which most other instructors would have packaged as a separate course (worth over 20$).

I learnt that you could actually make free adverts for your product on google without necessarily paying google.

I learnt these and several techniques of productively using forums like QUORA and NAIRALAND as a free patforms that can keep converting leads to you ALL YEAR ROUND ,for FREE..

I will teach you these and other technique of writing simple but compelling ads copy.

OVER 25 ANDROID APPS WERE REVIEWED

At the end of this course you would have learnt several  techniques of composing awesome contents with your smartphone using over 25 android applications.

Fees: 3,000 naira.

How to join this class?

Simple

See/ watch the class overview here: https://adskademy.coursify.me

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Give Western Education To Female Child In Nigeria / If You're A Data Analyst Or Are Planning To Go Into Data Analysis Come In / Microsoft Sacks Journalists To Replace Them With Robots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.