Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (41840 Views)

Teenage Girl Sets School On Fire, Kills 19 Students Over Seized Phone / 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her by Came4amod: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2019
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/zamfara-girl-sets-self-ablaze-over-fiances-inability-to-marry-her.html

Set herself on fire .. This is just demonic .. Or a brutal cover up .. Very hard to know the truth in a 3rd world country like Nigeria ..
Re: Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her by Came4amod: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Zonto231:
Please don’t say that she likes suffering,no one will ever choose to be born into a poor family,and success isn’t made by how much you strife.its all by Gods grace.she was only seeking for happiness but she took the wrong decision to show her grievances

Bro you just made a mistake .. Success is not a function of your spirituality or only the grace of God .. The grace of God did not make Dangote , mark , otedola , and these billionaires ... They programmed their minds to win at all cost . without infringing on the law .. My friend if you think about anything sufficiently enough you will get it .. This does not mean there is no God .. Get it right .. God will protect your sanity , save you from village people .. But will not position your mind for success .. Will not give you good books to read .. Will not teach you new skills ... Taink you sir
Re: Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her by Passionate888: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2019
YorubaKing:

IPOB Okoro spotted! grin Everything na Buhari fault.. never accept responsibilities grin
afonja! You no go follow plan how to chase fulani out of Kwara? I hear say Kwara na conquered territory... Na true?
Re: Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her by nick50(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2019
Fear north..@ the age of 3 her parents have betrothed her to one mallam so by the time she grows up all she will be thinking about will be marriage
Re: Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her by luluosas(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2019
Foolish girl
Re: Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her by Cityguy: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2019
And you don't want them to hate others they see as better off with extreme passion? Suitor of dogon shekarah could not cough only 17k and father had no more than 750 naira in and out! No be small thing aswear.
Re: Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her by Zonto231(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Anyway you are entitled to your opinion,the people that lost their business in South Africa or the ones that lost all of theirs in accidents or disasters and accrued huge debt never bargained for that,just as Dangote nor Otedola were not the most brilliant or the smartest in their class.Some can be diagnosed of malaria just and within a day he/she is dead while others recover from deadly diseases like cancer,you nor I never chose our parents nor the country we were born into,all is by Gods grace.No be who hustle pass or Sabi book pass be the richest so please try and understand what life is all about
Came4amod:

Bro you just made a mistake .. Success is not a function of your spirituality or only the grace of God .. The grace of God did not make Dangote , mark , otedola , and these billionaires ... They programmed their minds to win at all cost . without infringing on the law .. My friend if you think about anything sufficiently enough you will get it .. This does not mean there is no God .. Get it right .. God will protect your sanity , save you from village people .. But will not position your mind for success .. Will not give you good books to read .. Will not teach you new skills ... Taink you sir
Re: Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her by Elidrisy20: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
PureGoldh:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
I beg talk am
Re: Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her by Soleye24(m): 4:59am On Apr 28, 2021
Came4amod:

Stop using Dangote and otedola as case study, they both are from very wealthy family bro. Late Dantata, the one time richest businessman in the whole northern region was Dangote maternal uncle who gave him a huge amount of money to begin business. Michael Otedola, the father of Otedola was once Lagos State governor, they both met wealth at home, so it's more of continuing family legacy. I agree with the fact that one must programme one's mind to success to achieve greatness, but using Dangote and otedola as examples is a no no and no for me.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her by Sewamamakkk4fie: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
cardiak:
lucky she can afford a gallon of petrol
grin
cardiak:
lucky she can afford a gallon of petrol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp / Gloria Makanjuola Jailed In UK For Robbery And Theft (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.