Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage (19707 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Fresh Revelations Emerge On Tb Joshua’s Hidden Secrets! / Fresh Facts Emerge On ‘redeemed Jet’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Imeobong(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2010
MORE facts emerged yesterday on the remarriage of the General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Folorunsho Kumuyi, 18 months after the demise of his first wife, Sister Biodun.

A statement by the Church Secretary, Pastor Livinus Nnadozie, confirmed the story making the rounds in the last couple of days, that the former Mathematics lecturer at the University of Lagos, tied the nuptial knots with a widow, simply called Esther Folashade Aduke Blaize in a solemn ceremony in London.

The statement said: “Pastor William Kumuyi sparked joy and spontaneous happiness among members of the church when he got married recently in London. His new wife is former Ms. Esther Folashade Aduke Blaize.

“She is the administrator of the church in London. Esther, 65, was never married before, but had committed her life to the service of the Lord. The solemnisation ceremony of the couple’s Christian marriage took place in London on Wednesday, October 13.”

Dressed in a modest business suit, Pastor Kumuyi watched as his bride, Esther, resplendent in a pink and purple skirt suit, took the vow of marriage.

Guests at the wedding were later entertained at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in London.
Until the recent wedding, last week, the new bride now being referred to as Queen Esther, was the church secretary in charge of the London branch of the church.

Like late Mrs. Biodun Kumuyi, the new Mrs Esther Kumuyi is said to be one of the 15 founding members of the church in August 1973 at his living room at the University of Lagos.

According to sources close to the church, the ceremony which was preceded by a registry formalities was presided over by three clerics—one Nigerian and two British—Pastor Philip Oluwi, Pastor David Murray and Dr. James McDonnel. It was low keyed and devoid of glamour, only attracting a few invited guests from Nigeria.

The couple walked in to the Metropolitan hall with the wife dressed in a gown with a black coat on top and a hat to match instead of the usual turban that Deeper Life members had been identified with. The ceremony commenced with the introduction of the couple and a few hymns before a short exhortation by the officiating minister, Dr. McDonnel who enjoined the couple to lead exemplary lives.

The presiding cleric then proceeded to join the couple and thereafter declared the twosome husband and wife. According to the statement added that the wife of the General superintendent is the national and international women co-ordinator of the church, a role that cannot be filled by any other woman.

The late Mrs. Kumuyi was confirmed dead on Saturday, April 11, 2009 by the medical director of Light Hospital, Egbeda, Dr. Dare, after a protracted illness, while the husband was preaching at the church’s retreat at the Deeper Life Conference Centre along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

The 57-year old indigene of Epe in Lagos State was with her close family members when she gave up the ghost, smiling as she listened to her husband’s sermon at the Deeper Life Conference Centre, DLCC, on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, venue of the retreat via satellite when she finally gave up the battle for her life.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/more-facts-emerge-on-kumuyis-remarriage/
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2010
Thank for this. Can you please give us the source of these "additional facts"
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Imeobong(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Thank for this. Can you please give us the source of these "additional facts"

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/more-facts-emerge-on-kumuyis-remarriage/

1 Like

Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2010
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2010
I really don't understand this stance, kindly clarify, pls.

She was declared a widow here.
A statement by the Church Secretary, Pastor Livinus Nnadozie, confirmed the story making the rounds in the last couple of days, that the former Mathematics lecturer at the University of Lagos, tied the nuptial knots with a widow, simply called Esther Folashade Aduke Blaize in a solemn ceremony in London.

but, here:
“She is the administrator of the church in London. Esther, 65, was never married before, but had committed her life to the service of the Lord. The solemnisation ceremony of the couple’s Christian marriage took place in London on Wednesday, October 13.”

Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2010
OlowoTee:

but, here:

Hi my sister!

This is how The guardian which I believe is reliable put it.  A lot other of news outlets have been getting their facts mixed up and terribly wrong.

Kumuyi remarries church leader in London.

Click on the guardian home page (clip 2) in the link below for a picture of the wedding.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27377:kumuyi-remarries-church-leader-in-london-&catid=1:national&Itemid=559#comments
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2010
thanks for the link, it helps. I just got back to my desktop now. How have you been? It's been a loong time~
Regards!
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by supereagle(m): 3:39am On Oct 29, 2010
OlowoTee:

but, here:

I can get you facts from the founding members of DL. It is likely that she did not marry. I learnt that there was a sister who gave herself to the Lord's service and refused to marry when other founding members were getting married.She may be the one.
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by yommyuk: 5:18am On Oct 29, 2010
Maybe she had her eyes on the "Man of God" from the onset in that "living room"
Good things happen to those who wait on the Lord.

God bless her cool
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Imeobong(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2010
yommyuk:

[b]Maybe she had her eyes on the "Man of God" from the onset in that "living room"[/b]Good things happen to those who wait on the Lord.

God bless her cool

@yommyuk that was,
Hmmmm!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by yommyuk: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2010
There is nothing wrong if she had her eyes on the man of God.

If pastor kumuyi was a cele man she would have married a long time ago and nobody will blink an eyelid.

God bless her. wink
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by bashydemy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2010
SO are you going to tell me that esther was a virgin prior to her marriage to Kumuyi?

1 Like

Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Girl846(f): 12:00am On Oct 30, 2010
Most Probably - but thats not important. You can also find virgin nuns the same age or older who have committed themselves to God.
Nothing wrong in that. Sex is not everything.

1 Like

Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Tudor6(f): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2010
yommyuk:

Maybe she had her eyes on the "Man of God" from the onset in that "living room"
Good things happen to those who wait on the Lord.

God bless her cool
Yes indeed. . . Good things indeed. . , not so 'Good' for Late Mrs Kumuyi who god plauged with cancer and killed so 'Good' things can happen for Queen Esther who has waited so long for her death in order to have her husband who she 'had eyes on in that living room'.
You gotta love these christians. Lol
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2010
Tudór:

Yes indeed. . . Good things indeed. . , not so 'Good' for Late Mrs Kumuyi who god plauged with cancer and killed so 'Good' things can happen for Queen Esther who has waited so long for her death in order to have her husband who she 'had eyes on in that living room'.
You gotta love these christians. Lol

there you go again, Tudor!!! lol.
But, really people die everyday, and this doesn't stop the birth of new babies.
Likewise, people marry and remarry regardless of their religion, There is time and season for everything and everyone! Mrs Kumuyi has come and gone according to God's GOOD will and it doesn't matter how she died -cancer, accident, illness etc. DEATH is DEATH. She lived a fulfilled life and we are so proud of her.smiley.
Now, It's Mrs Esther's turn and we cannot but wish her well and God's favour in all that she does, the saying that she has waited so long to marry Kumuyi might not be TRUE!! For, God knows the heart of all men, so, let's leave that to God and not be baseless in our reasonings. . . Methinks.
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Tudor6(f): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2010
OlowoTee:

there you go again, Tudor!!! lol.
But, really people die everyday, and this doesn't stop the birth of new babies.
Likewise, people marry and remarry regardless of their religion, There is time and season for everything and everyone! Mrs Kumuyi has come and gone according to God's GOOD will and it doesn't matter how she died -cancer, accident, illness etc. DEATH is DEATH. She lived a fulfilled life and we are so proud of her.smiley.
Now, It's Mrs Esther's turn and we cannot but wish her well and God's favour in all that she does, the saying that she has waited so long to marry Kumuyi might not be TRUE!! For, God knows the heart of all men, so, let's leave that to God and not be baseless in our reasonings. . . Methinks.
Actually it matters. If it didn't matter jesus wouldnt be said to wander around healing the sick, innit? I thought sickness was of the devil and 'children of God' have no business with sickness. . . What does light have to do with darkness?

She lived a full life? At 57? Bwahhhhhahahhahaha. . . . I thought christians are to live 120 years?

Bimbo died in a plane chrash like every passenger on that aircraft. We heard she lived a full life too. Yea, well so did the Sultan of Sokoto in another crash who was called by Allah.

So christians, die, accident and fall sick like the rest of us gentiles? Where then are the much touted benefits of christianity and so-called power 'in the name of jesus'??

If its in anybody's 'Good will' that you die roasting alive in a fire or withering painfully before your very eyes due to cancer, then I think you should ask for a part refund of your school fees citing the fact they didnt define the meaning of 'Good will' for you.
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Rhino4dm: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2010
^^ thank goodness!
Well said. I like the truth and i like it raw.
. . .
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Image123(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2010
Tudór:

Actually it matters. If it didn't matter jesus wouldnt be said to wander around healing the sick, innit? I thought sickness was of the devil and 'children of God' have no business with sickness. . . What does light have to do with darkness?

She lived a full life? At 57? Bwahhhhhahahhahaha. . . . I thought christians are to live 120 years?

Bimbo died in a plane chrash like every passenger on that aircraft. We heard she lived a full life too. Yea, well so did the Sultan of Sokoto in another crash who was called by Allah.

So christians, die, accident and fall sick like the rest of us gentiles? Where then are the much touted benefits of christianity and so-called power 'in the name of jesus'??

Where do you usually get some of your ignorant thoughts, eg the bolded above.
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by yommyuk: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2010
@Tudor

U re one of a kind. Keep it up undecided
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Skidoc(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2010
Imeobong:

Like late Mrs. Biodun Kumuyi, the new Mrs Esther Kumuyi is said to be one of the 15 founding members of the church in August 1973 at his living room at the University of Lagos.

So they've been eyeing each other since 1973. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I didn't say anything o!
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by e36991: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2010
1 Kings 1:1-2 New Living Translation (©2007):

1King David was now very old, and no matter how many blankets covered him, he could not keep warm

2So his advisers told him,

"Let us find a young virgin to wait on you and look after you, my lord. She will lie in your arms and keep you warm."

Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by topazo: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2010
Did i hear someone say we are all equal before God and then begin to insult the man of God! idiot! hv u not read abt hw some idiot children were making fun of elisha;and were eaten alive by bears?likewise the fools that spake against moses,were swallowed alive by d earth?or d presumptuous king who wanted to lay a hand on God's prophet and got his hands dried up?d audacious people who came to arrest jesus fell down flat before him?fools! talking abt things they no not aught 'spewing out their own shame, clouds without water, twice dead, of whom is reserved d blackness of darkness forever'(jude 1:13-14)empty brains,devoid of God's spirit filled with filth and all manner of evil speaking from over sculpted mouth,woe betide them!calling God's servant randy!fools!have they not read in history how great men of God took wives when the first died?talk abt john wesley and a host others that birthed christianity.idiots!speaking things they know not of.spoiled children.sold to the devil and his works.d bible says 'even michael (the arch angel) does not use any railing accusation, 'talk less of you mere mortals.foolish children! woe betide them! have u not read in scriptures (romans 3)when d bible says 'by one man death passed to ALL'how then do u question the death of a christian?even God's son-jesus died.he was resurrected and if u read ur bible well u will know that God has promised resurrection to all who serve him and then it will be said 'death where is ur sting and grave where is ur victory' jesus said and i quote 'ye do err because u do not know the scriptures nor d power of God'ignoramus! fools are known by their utterances says the wise king solomon and i've seen a lot of fools on this blog.tudor,skiroc and a host of others.beware for 'd wrath of God waxes hot on d children of disobedience'.'it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God'
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by topazo: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2010
Did i hear someone say we are all equal before God and then begin to insult the man of God! idiot! hv u not read abt hw some idiot children were making fun of elisha;and were eaten alive by bears?likewise the fools that spake against moses,were swallowed alive by d earth?or d presumptuous king who wanted to lay a hand on God's prophet and got his hands dried up?d audacious people who came to arrest jesus fell down flat before him?fools! talking abt things they no not aught 'spewing out their own shame, clouds without water, twice dead, of whom is reserved d blackness of darkness forever'(jude 1:13-14)empty brains,devoid of God's spirit filled with filth and all manner of evil speaking from over sculpted mouth,woe betide them!calling God's servant randy!fools!have they not read in history how great men of God took wives when the first died?talk abt john wesley and a host others that birthed christianity.idiots!speaking things they know not of.spoiled children.sold to the devil and his works.d bible says 'even michael (the arch angel) does not use any railing accusation, 'talk less of you mere mortals.foolish children! woe betide them!  have u not read in scriptures (romans 3)when d bible says 'by one man death passed to ALL'how then do u question the death of a christian?even God's son-jesus died.he was resurrected and if u read ur bible well u will know that God has promised resurrection to all who serve him and then it will be said 'death where is ur sting and grave where is ur victory' jesus said and i quote 'ye do err because u do not know the scriptures nor d power of God'ignoramus! fools are known by their utterances says the wise king solomon and i've seen a lot of fools on this blog.tudor,skiroc and a host of others.beware for 'd wrath of God waxes hot on d children of disobedience'.'it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God'
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by e36991: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2010
Tudór:

Actually it matters. If it didn't matter jesus wouldnt be said to wander around healing the sick, innit?

I thought sickness was of the devil and 'children of God' have no business with sickness. . . What does light have to do with darkness?

She lived a full life? At 57? grin grin grin Bwahhhhhahahhahaha. . . . I thought christians are to live 120 years?

Bimbo died in a plane crash like every passenger on that aircraft. We heard she lived a full life too.

Yea, well so did the Sultan of Sokoto in another crash who was called by Allah.

So christians, die, accident and fall sick like the rest of us gentiles?
Where then are the much touted benefits of christianity and so-called power 'in the name of jesus'?

If its in anybody's 'Good will' that you die roasting alive in a fire or withering painfully before your very eyes due to cancer,

then I think you should ask for a part refund of your school fees citing the fact they didnt define the meaning of 'Good will' for you.

@^^^

No biggie . . .

Jesus lived 33 years and died a frightful, shocking and gruesome death

- He lived a full life, accomplished His purpose . . .

It's the quality years that matters not the quantity years

. . . Suck it up

PS: If the Maker's Diet among other things is adhered to, 120 is attainable
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Tudor6(f): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2010
e36991:

@^^^

No biggie  . . .

Jesus lived 33 years and died a frightful, shocking and gruesome death

- He lived a full life, accomplished His purpose . . .

It's the quality years that matters not the quantity years

. . . Suck it up
hahaaahahaahahahah. . . . Confused lot.
I thought jesus wasn't a 'man'??
I thought he "died a frightful, shocking and gruesome death" so that YOU wouldn't "died (die) a frightful, shocking and gruesome death"?? Are you not supposed to be "healed" by the "(died a) frightful, shocking and gruesome death"??

You guys should tell your god to get his story straight lol

Btw, check out Genesis 6;3
And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.(Genesis 6:3).
The spirit of the LORD must have been drunk when it said this not so? 120 years indeed. Mrs kumuyi and bimbo will agree with me.

Check out Psalm 90
The days of our years are threescore years and ten(70 years); and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years(80years), yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away. (Psalm 90:10).
hmmm. . . It seems the 'creator' is a confused illiterate palmie drinker wey no sabi maths and talks with both sides of its mouth. . . . 120, 70 and 80 are they same?

PS: If the Maker's Diet among other things is adhered to, 120 is attainable
Yea, I guess 'among other things' includes avoid at all cost being roasted alive thanks to the incompetence and crass stupidity of Jehovah jireh.
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Skidoc(m): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2010
topazo:

Did i hear someone say we are all equal before God and then begin to insult the man of God! ! hv u not read abt hw some  children were making fun of elisha;and were eaten alive by bears?likewise the fools that spake against moses,were swallowed alive by d earth?or d presumptuous king who wanted to lay a hand on God's prophet and got his hands dried up?d audacious people who came to arrest jesus fell down flat before him?fools! talking abt things they no not aught 'spewing out their own shame, clouds without water, twice dead, of whom is reserved d blackness of darkness forever'(jude 1:13-14)empty brains,devoid of God's spirit filled with filth and all manner of evil speaking from over sculpted mouth,woe betide them!calling God's servant randy!fools!have they not read in history how great men of God took wives when the first died?talk abt john wesley and a host others that birthed christianity.idiots!speaking things they know not of.spoiled children.sold to the devil and his works.d bible says 'even michael (the arch angel) does not use any railing accusation, 'talk less of you mere mortals.foolish children! woe betide them!  have u not read in scriptures (romans 3)when d bible says 'by one man death passed to ALL'how then do u question the death of a christian?even God's son-jesus died.he was resurrected and if u read your bible well u will know that God has promised resurrection to all who serve him and then it will be said 'death where is your sting and grave where is your victory' jesus said and i quote 'ye do err because u do not know the scriptures nor d power of God'ignoramus! fools are known by their utterances says the wise king solomon and i've seen a lot of fools on this blog.tudor,skiroc and a host of others.beware for 'd wrath of God waxes hot on d children of disobedience'.'it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God'  

Blah Blah Blah! grin tongue Who are you to pass judgement? Are you God? Brainwashed Son of a pig.
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2010
OlowoTee:

thanks for the link, it helps. I just got back to my desktop now. How have you been? It's been a loong time~
Regards!

You are welcome, anytime.  I am blessed, God's grace is always sufficient for us.  We were blessed and highly favoured in church yesterday as Sis. Esther prayed with/for us. 

I've found out that the Naija's Guardian newspaper is the most reliable national newspaper in the country today if you are looking for objectve and accurate news, most journalists are too lazy nowadays to investigate and report accurate information on events, they would rather go by the gossip grapevine and cut corners so as to sell.
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Image123(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2010
Tudór:

hahaaahahaahahahah. . . . Confused lot.
I thought jesus wasn't a 'man'??
I thought he "died a frightful, shocking and gruesome death" so that YOU wouldn't "died (die) a frightful, shocking and gruesome death"?? Are you not supposed to be "healed" by the "(died a) frightful, shocking and gruesome death"??

You guys should tell your god to get his story straight lol

Btw, check out Genesis 6;3The spirit of the LORD must have been drunk when it said this not so? 120 years indeed. Mrs kumuyi and bimbo will agree with me.

Check out Psalm 90hmmm. . . It seems the 'creator' is a confused illiterate palmie drinker wey no sabi maths and talks with both sides of its mouth. . . . 120, 70 and 80 are they same?
Yea, I guess 'among other things' includes avoid at all cost being roasted alive thanks to the incompetence and crass stupidity of Jehovah jireh.
Lest i forget, had it in mind to reply this earlier but haven't found the time, even till now. Seems its a lose lose situation with you already as regards divine healing. It's like if one claims no healing you're angry just like now. If one claims healing you'll say na lie, no proof. If proof is produced, it is that they are all deluded and i'm correct. I recall you had such views when people claimed that your chancellor's wife was healed of cancer. Anyway, my main focus is on your 120 talk and on christian's sickness.
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Image123(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2010
On 120years and whatnot, there're two school of thoughts that interprete the genesis 6v3 you quoted. They may both be correct though, the Word sometimes gives that duality in meaning. The 1st like you hinted is that man will now average 120years. Note the word AVERAGE that i used. Writing/Speaking/Language is more than just syntax, it involves communication. For example, we often refer to the english as 'white men'. You do understand that they're not exactly white in the sense of colour 'white'. It'll be tragic of you to accuse others of drunkiness, carelessness or ignorance for calling them white.
When you consider the context of the said 120yrs in scriptures, you'll note that He's not saying all men will live 120years, no more no less. It's after this passage that many like Noah, his sons, Abraham and Isaac outlived 120yrs, and some below 120. It's communication and understanding that tells you that God's no more giving man the freedom of 800s and 900s. The 120 or 70 aren't fixed numbers but averages. Even today's statistics show widely varying life expectancy from country to country and even gender-wise.
Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Image123(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2010
Forgive me, i'm on a mobilephone so may not be able to put down all expressions. 2nd thought on the 120yrs is that there was 120yrs left for God to punish mankind with a flood. i.e Noah's flood happened about 120yrs after genesis 6v3. Any of this 2schools of thought fit in, and none of them suggests that God promised christians 120years on earth.
So, now to christian's sickness. H'll say emphatically that the Bible doesn't say that Jesus died to make earth Heaven for christians, no. Jesus died to make us ready for Heaven. He gave Himself to PRESENT a glorious church without spot/stain. His primary purpose was to save His people from sin, to ENABLE them serve in holiness and righteousness all the days of their life(Matthew 1v21, Luke 1v74,75). Every other thing na jara. You can be sick, poor, illiterate and get to Heaven but you can't have sin and get to Heaven. The others are bonuses we may, or may not all get. Yes, healing is the children's bread, but really, man doesn't live by bread alone. Some things are just greater than bread. It's a pity that so many are driven by bread and seek to make JeSus king just because of bread. But in fact, if He heals fine, if He doesn't, thank God. Yet He does heal, and i'm a living testimony.

1 Like

Re: More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage by Image123(m): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2010
The point is that there's a bigger plan. God's ultimate plan may supercede our healing. BTW, He's Master and we're servant, He's Father we're children, He's Shepherd we're sheep. I don't know what kind of good Master, Father, Lord or Shepherd obeys every wish of His servant or child. Yes, he may be considerate and kind even generous and loving to servant but it should still be inside limit to the better plan he has as a Father or Master. And come to think of it, neither Jesus nor His followers said earth will be utopia once Jesus died, i still wonder if you cooked up that thought. Hear them for yourself.
Matthew 24v12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
It is he that ENDURES not ENJOYS that will be saved.
2Timothy 3v12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
It wasn't news that things were going to degenerate, it's surprising that people still paste it as news on threads here on nl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.