Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government (5638 Views)

β€˜New FCT Roads Will Be Ready By May 2024’ – Wike / Dry Season: Enugu Buys Rapid Response Vehicles For Fire Service / Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government by crossfm: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Here they come again.4 years down ,into 5th year of governance and we are still hearing this type of lame excuse.when I move through the streets of enugu I feel like crying because it has never been this bad in enugu.I still maintain my stand,enugu is in the hands of the media and photographers.the populace have seen nothing but deplorable conditions of infrastructures and diminishing standards of existing infrastructures set in place by the past administrations.

1 Like

Re: Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2019
Awol1:

Please tell the potbellied ofe-onubu eating cry-baby to fix the road from Texaco in Abakpa to Ifo field.

In fact why has successive govts continually relegate Abakpa?

Why?

The road from liberty to cornerstone is another thing. Same with the road from Timber to Ugbene 2.

But plz Texaco to Ifo field is of utmost importance before I start campaign of calumny

As big and densely populated as Abakpa is, it still has no dual carriage road....very bad.
The government should look towards that district.
Too bad we still have 4 more years with this overweight lady.
Re: Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government by PeaceGord: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
I don't know when Abakpa junction traffic will be remembered.

What stops Ugwuanyi from reconstructing Abakpa junction to reduce traffic issues at that junction.

Nothing.
Re: Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government by DennisEche(m): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2019
That fat robust gov of a man is now competing with Ikeazu in bad governance. Enugu never had it thus bad even Chimaroke was better

2 Likes

Re: Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government by Stingman: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2019
Rgade:

As big and densely populated as Abakpa is, it still has no dual carriage road....very bad.

If the governor can dualize the Opi-Nsukka road in a record time, why not dualize the Ibagwa-Abakpa road now as many estates are along the road..with more people moving to the area, with resultant traffic hold up? The funny thing is that this governor sets up more committees than any governor in Nigeria, but there has been no result from their works yet. Governance is about being proactive and thinking ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government by OlujobaSamuel: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Coldfeets:
A redundant government is always building roads.

How come no government has ever tried to build roads that will surpass the test of time?

How many American states are constantly building roads or using road constructions as their campaign strategies?

It's such a shame to identify as African, sometimes... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That one even better, na manual borehole some even dey use campaign every time
Re: Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government by scantee(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2019
This Governor na scam, no single construction project going on in Enugu as I visted last week,

During my visit under chime, everywhere was massive construction

Gburugburu na wash oo

1 Like

Re: Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government by PotatoSalad(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2019
SoNature:

Abakpa Junction and Roundabout (close to Holy Ghost Cathedral) need flyovers.

People have been saying this for years.

Dunno why they are making this a big deal.

Sullivan tried anyway
I've been saying this too
Re: Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government by PotatoSalad(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2019
I'll keep saying that the rottweiler head has a good PR team cos he's doing absolutely nothing.
Forget roads for a second, Enugu used to be a very clean town.
All he knows is, "Enugu is in the hands of God".
What a fool

1 Like

Re: Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2019
Rgade:

Hahahaha.

You called him lady?

Savagery is hereditary

1 Like

Re: Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government by Coldfeets: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
SoNature:

America builds road too.

Go and ask people who live there.

Just that their roads last longer because they have developed alternative means of transportation.

They fly, have well-developed water ways and railways.

All of those reduce the pressure on roads, making them last longer.

Even at that, it doesn't mean that they don't reconstruct their roads.

Trump and the Congress had lots of misunderstanding this year because they were unable to reach an agreement on infrastructure funding.

Some rural American communities are still like Africa

I'm glad you used those words because that's where all the difference lies...
Re: Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
Stingman:

If the governor can dualize the Opi-Nsukka road in a record time, why not dualize the Ibagwa-Abakpa road now as many estates are along the road..with more people moving to the area, with resultant traffic hold up? The funny thing is that this governor sets up more committees than any governor in Nigeria, but there has been no result from their works yet. Governance is about being proactive and thinking ahead.
Exactly, there's absolutely no reason why that ibagwa-Abakpa road should not be dualized.
That single lane is criminal!
The hold ups on that road is just damn much.
And to think that most vehicles entering Enugu from Nsukka use that road ,why should it be a single lane.
But like you said our media governor will just be setting up committees , collecting fake awards while smiling like a goat in front of the camera.
His tenure should just finish abeg, I've given up on him.
I hope we get it right next time.
Re: Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government by EdenH: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
Awol1:

Please tell the potbellied ofe-onubu eating cry-baby to fix the road from Texaco in Abakpa to Ifo field.

In fact why has successive govts continually relegate Abakpa?

Why?

The road from liberty to cornerstone is another thing. Same with the road from Timber to Ugbene 2.

But plz Texaco to Ifo field is of utmost importance before I start campaign of calumny
Texaco to ugboezeji too
Re: Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government by baratech: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Very good

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ibb Wasted $12bn Oil Windfall – Okigbo Report / An Imam Who Converted To Christianity / Answer Me Or I Kill Director PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.