Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO (48920 Views)

Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) / Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Shina Peters Performs At Omotola's 40th Birthday: Omosexy, Dele Momodu Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by fortran12: 1:37am On Sep 09, 2019
nairafame:
The moment iconic juju musician sir shina peters fell while having a dance off battle with the groom's father at his daughter's wedding.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyqJYki5g1A

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/shina-perters-fell-while-having-some.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2KbatzgFE_/

Pants too tight
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by banji1(m): 2:04am On Sep 09, 2019
Grandpa, leave the rest for the soapy generation now...haha!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by ddeola: 2:09am On Sep 09, 2019
d bros waka well well o.
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by Xisnin(m): 2:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Asifiwe:

Nigerians and their categorisation of Legend, How did Shina Peter become a Legend? what are you parameters
Because a man sang on popular song and the rest nonsense, he is a legend to you, right?
The real legends are not named in Nigerian decaying society
There are better ways to define legends
Nigeria doesn't have the yardstick
If a man earned from corrupt politician because he sang. he may be your Legend Not mine
You sound bitter an frustrated.
Hope you are okay.
Shina Peter is a Legend whether you agree or not.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by Mrtaye: 3:45am On Sep 09, 2019
Asifiwe:

Nigerians and their categorisation of Legend, How did Shina Peter become a Legend? what are you parameters
Because a man sang on popular song and the rest nonsense, he is a legend to you, right?
If a man earned from corrupt politician because he sang. he may be your Legend Not mine

Go and eat your indomie

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by Asifiwe(m): 4:16am On Sep 09, 2019
Mrtaye:

Go and eat your indomie

You should continue to eat your indomie, i know Shina Peters well even long before he made his first album. you need to come to my classroom of History
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by mamajj17(f): 4:20am On Sep 09, 2019
Not all DANCE STEP are meant for matured mind wink cheesy
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by femi4: 4:42am On Sep 09, 2019
chocolateme:
Daddy please take it easy oo, your waist as of years back and now are no longer the same biko.
Ijo Shina .... grin

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by DevilhimseIf: 5:30am On Sep 09, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
grin grin
[/s]
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by irunoko(m): 6:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Asifiwe:

Because a man sang one popular song and the rest being nonsense, he is a legend to you, right?
lojoko jare.awon indomie generation wey no know pass skelewu dey form music critic

He has many maaaddd hits in afrojuju,abeg go and rest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by irunoko(m): 6:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Mrtaye:

Go and eat your indomie
don't Mind the child
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by irunoko(m): 6:01am On Sep 09, 2019
Xisnin:

You sound bitter an frustrated.
Hope you are okay.
Shina Peter is a Legend whether you agree or not.
exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by Spain007(m): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2019
auntysimbiat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyqJYki5g1A

After he fell and stood,he learnt to adjust his dancing movements...
LIFE LESSON..most times we learn after an ORDEAL
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by israelmao(m): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2019
"Soonest recover"
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by sylve11: 7:16am On Sep 09, 2019
Asifiwe:

Because a man sang one popular song and the rest being nonsense, he is a legend to you, right?

you and shina peter get personal problem? undecided cool
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by cobsol(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2019
Asifiwe:

Rest abeg, parameters kill u there
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by LyfeJennings(m): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2019
dont8:
Is it your money that you're talking foolishly.

Your father is talking foolishly
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by francisduru: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Clearance Peter, come and carry your father
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by mechanics(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Hahahah, he's a good dancer.
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by chocolateme(f): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
WildChild00:

It been a while, where hv u been? shocked
my dear, been really long. I am fine and you?
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by WildChild00(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2019
chocolateme:
my dear, been really long. I am fine and you?

Am okay....

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by opebiboy: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2019
old age don come

(1) (2) (Reply)

ID Cabasa Slapped By A Policeman / MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.