Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO (48909 Views)

Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) / Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Shina Peters Performs At Omotola's 40th Birthday: Omosexy, Dele Momodu Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
The moment iconic juju musician sir shina peters fell while having a dance off battle with the groom's father at his daughter's wedding.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyqJYki5g1A

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/shina-perters-fell-while-having-some.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2KbatzgFE_/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2019

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by chocolateme(f): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Daddy please take it easy oo, your waist as of years back and now are no longer the same biko.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by auntysimbiat(f): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by EKITI001: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Young forever man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by irunoko(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Daddy eti dagba.accept it cheesy

We know that you are a legend in afro juju but your body is telling you that you are no longer 30 sir cheesy

Daddy for the gez cheesy

I can imagine him singing omoge you fine yeye o cheesy

Omoge mapami grin
Omoge masheymileshe cheesy

You've done well for yourself music wise but it's time to leave the stage sir.my respect for you cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by divabolanle: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
I like this man die.. action man... afro juju master

. lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by oluwasegun007(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Huur baba thought he was in the 90's...gbe body ee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by PureGoldh(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
chai....when the gbedu dey enter body grin

Kizz Daniel see what yOu have caused....somebody's father dey fall anyhOw grin

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Old Papa wey no wan retire jeje....

8 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
This one iz justa fool above 40,that was how he sexually molested that young talented lady dat remixed woju by kiss Daniel. During her performance
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by rawpadgin(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Baba thought he was still a young man grin

I love his songs to a fault though

I am from edo state, my fiancee is from delta state however on our wedding day if the DJ refuse to play afro juju, he should forget about his balance cool cool

28 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by sunnywhyt007: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sorry Papi
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by Reelmii: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
clerence shot this

9 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by Cholls(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Reelmii:
clerence shot this
my brother u b weyrey boy

9 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by FreeSpirited: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nairaland Small children won't know this African legend

6 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by Tunagee(m): 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
chocolateme:
Daddy please take it easy oo, your waist as of years back and now are no longer the same biko.

grin

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by Rosarie(f): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Proud Dad
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by Powerbankseller(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
People should know when they are tired or stressed out. To avoid stories

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by zomoears(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
"Gbe Bodie" gone wrong.

grin
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by iWasNotHere(m): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Agba katinga
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by lateezy(f): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
all is well
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by Antoeni(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
That’s the work of excess weed
Hope Clarence Peter attended?
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by ekaette1621: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Shina my son, please try and be holy grin grin grin grin
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by chukwuibuipob: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
sad sad sad i prefer his music all these meaningless nowadays music/skelewu,Azonto,gbe bodi etc*.DJ play Dancing time for us*

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by LyfeJennings(m): 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Gist has it that this guy made so much money in his heydays but spent stupidly and Lavishly. Thank God for God sha cos he still travels at will and his kids are doing well.

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by dont8(m): 12:22am On Sep 09, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Gist has it that this guy made so much money in his heydays but spent stupidly and Lavishly. Thank God for God sha cos he still travels at will and his kids are doing well.
Is it your money that you're talking foolishly.

5 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by WildChild00(m): 12:50am On Sep 09, 2019
chocolateme:

It been a while, where hv u been? shocked
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by Proffdada: 1:02am On Sep 09, 2019
ever since he partook in abacha 1 million man match ,his glory waned till he fell down flat like in that clip grin
Re: Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO by Asifiwe(m): 1:10am On Sep 09, 2019
irunoko:
Daddy eti dagba.accept it cheesy

We know that you are a legend in afro juju but your body is telling you that you are no longer 30 sir cheesy

Daddy for the gez cheesy

I can imagine him singing omoge you fine yeye o cheesy

Omoge mapami grin
Omoge masheymileshe cheesy

You've done well for yourself music wise but it's time to leave the stage sir.my respect for you cheesy

Nigerians and their categorisation of Legend, How did Shina Peter become a Legend? what are you parameters
Because a man sang one popular song and the rest being nonsense, he is a legend to you, right?
The real legends are not named in Nigerian decaying society
There are better ways to define legends
Nigeria doesn't have the yardstick
If a man earned from corrupt politician because he sang. he may be your Legend Not mine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Meets Mike Edwards Of BBNaija (Photos) / Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.