Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested (59644 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by hgvj: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2019
nawa o
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by Hoodbilonia: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Okpo
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2019
please anyone who knows the link to the video should help me out, I want to confirm something

1 Like

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by kaffyadeakeem(f): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2019
umarsule885:
Man who gang rape? Op how far
Tut as much

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by Typhoonsbane: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2019
MrFuckallday:
Mans inhumanity to man. This shii is as wicked and childish as it gets. I’d rather just lock the bitch up until she pays me than torture and humiliate her like this.

Now them niggas would spend nights in jail and probably months if convicted lol wetin social media dey cause

I don't think you're Nigerian this is rape with aggravated assault, they'll be super lucky to get 14years each.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by Mummymahdi(f): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2019
MrFuckallday:
Mans inhumanity to man. This shii is as wicked and childish as it gets. I’d rather just lock the bitch up until she pays me than torture and humiliate her like this.

Now them niggas would spend nights in jail and probably months if convicted lol wetin social media dey cause

it's proved that she didn't even steal from him, he just lied

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by jeff1607(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2019
what those boys did is very wrong but after getting the boys arrested they should also remember prostitution is still a crime in Nigeria
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by babtoundey(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2019
I always find it hard to understand what our law enforcement agencies mean when they say "brought to book". Their "brought to book" always mean "some years imprisonment".

The only fair justice to rapists is death sentence or outright castration. Any punishment outside that box is an injustice to rape victims.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by Duggedised12(f): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Klington:
How these people who commit these type of abominable acts sleep at night still beats my imagination.
they are mostly cultists,i think the gang rape thing is a part of their initiation process they call it "bamming" cos that is the only explanation i can come up with ,cos there is no way a thing like this will become this rampant like this.

I see things like this and the first question that comes to my mind is "who raised these ones". The future is bleak if all the unborn generation has to look up to as "father figures" are animals like this ,smh.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by uuzba(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2019
umarsule885:
The man is DEADLY..... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by olumalcolm(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2019
Dnt knw hw to put it, but i cant treat a man lik dis, how much more a woman. i cant understand hw u can beat a lady to dis extent with marks lik dis and u wont feel remorse, awon kan ya werey ooo angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by faithfull18(f): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2019
Good.
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by wildfire2000(f): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2019
YorubaKing:
Good job... but, wetin dem go come do to the olosho wey thief the money?

Which one be that? I thought they said the victim is innocent
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2019
Big boy petty thief. All these social media lowlifes forming to be what they are not just to trap innocent people only God will punish all of you.

Stinking fools. I wonder what parents are doing to train these kinda animals

1 Like

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by Just2endowed2(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2019
toprealman:
Men like this should be castrated.

That's the thing

1 Like

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by Neddstark: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2019
Olosho no be work ooo. One girl that I know who tried runs, told me that the 3rd time she met a guy on badoo, she was drugged and robbed of her phone, money and jewelries by the time she woke up. The hotel was even forcing her to pay the extra night money as she slept for more than 24 hours.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by Emexylino(m): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2019
:othis is absolute insanity this is absolute insanity this is absolute insanity
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by delishpot: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

I don't think you're Nigerian this is rape with aggravated assault, they'll be super lucky to get 14years each.

If it's just the rape they will be bailed after paying #50k Naija doesn't punish rape harshly. They will ge harsher tsentence for robbing her. Even if they stole only a cube of Maggi
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2019
Now you see why Saudi Arabia has beheadings !!

I say, bring back beheadings and you will see crime reduce by half.
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by sylve11: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2019
hmmm cool
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by fortran12: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2019
umarsule885:

Maybe he has the power of 10 men!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by paddyofboss(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2019
Where is the video Of The rape?
How can you be reporting without evidence
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by cococandy(f): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2019
Did you even read the story? Odoyo
Always itching to call women names

YorubaKing:
Good job... but, wetin dem go come do to the olosho wey thief the money?
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by cococandy(f): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Did you read the story?

You people and your woman hate. Tufiakwa. Disgusting things
Neddstark:
Olosho no be work ooo. One girl that I know who tried runs, told me that the 3rd time she met a guy on badoo, she was drugged and robbed of her phone, money and jewelries by the time she woke up. The hotel was even forcing her to pay the extra night money as she slept for more than 24 hours.
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by cococandy(f): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2019
Obviously evident that when it comes to a situation where you want to blame the woman, you all throw away your brains and forget how to read.
Where in the story did it say she’s a prostitute?
And even if she is one, how does selling your own body a social phenomenon that hurts no one else equate to violently assaulting and raping someone else?

Why are you even bringing it up? Can’t stand a situation where male evil perpetrators are given their due justice without trying to say “what about her”
How do you folks sleep at night?

jeff1607:
what those boys did is very wrong but after getting the boys arrested they should also remember prostitution is still a crime in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by cococandy(f): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Boreanazfan:
What is gangrape? Where is the video

mperornero:
please anyone who knows the link to the video should help me out, I want to confirm something

na person born these ones too undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by Omonaijani: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Let him face the full wrath of the law quickly

if you're a UBA customer, all your transaction problems are solved with this codes

https://campusbiz.com.ng/uba-transfer-code-uba-mobile-banking/
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by Neddstark: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2019
cococandy:
Did you read the story?

You people and your woman hate. Tufiakwa. Disgusting things

If she was a prostitute, do you expect her to say she actually went to do her work? she was hooked up by a friend, read in between the lines. 70% probability, runs. But I dont support what happened to her though. Wickedness
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by cococandy(f): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2019
Irrelevant. Has nothing to add to the story.

Except to try and diminish what happened to her as if she’s somehow responsible for it:
Neddstark:

If she was a prostitute, do you expect her to say she actually went to do her work? she was hooked up by a friend, read in between the lines. 70% probability, runs. But I dont support what happened to her though. Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by jeff1607(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2019
cococandy:
Obviously evident that when it comes to a situation where you want to blame the woman, you all throw away your brains and forget how to read.
Where in the story did it say she’s a prostitute?
And even if she is one, how does selling your one body a social phenomenon that hurts no one else equate to violently assaulting and raping someone else?

Why are you even bringing it up? Can’t stand a situation where male evil perpetrators are given their due justice without trying to say “what about her”
How do you folks sleep at night?

dear madam

you see how you degenerated to calling someone names just to pass your message , learn to drive your point without being emotional.

before the story came here it was all over Instagram, she was contracted for s*x for the night , the client called his friends n falsely accused her for stealing money instead of confirming if she truly stole the Money they assaulted her n tools turns on her (now this is rape) without her consent.

come down from your high horse and smell the coffee, call a spade for what it is.

if as assassin is hired to kill someone and he is caught, who gets punished for the crime?

kindly respond without sentiment ,we are all learning here ma.
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by segun18(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2019
They should all be arrested and their pictures published .Rape in any form is Evil.
Re: Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested by 2rez: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2019
umarsule885:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.