Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television (49794 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) / Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by akdjr(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2019
The breakdown of the rating remind me of the online polls before the election.
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by deavicky(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2019
FarahAideed:
The people that voted better and satisfactory are mad
even with that he is still not close to average. Sometimes i wonder how he got back there.
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by PapaAdanna: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2019
Those that said satisfactory are the ZOMBIES, we have them here on NL. You will see dem now barking upandan

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by judeodion(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2019
Yeah they're mad but it shows the number of mad people is drastically reducing. Compare it with number of votes he'd have gotten in 2015.
FarahAideed:

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by Gandollaar(f): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2019
MuyiRano:
Those that voted satisfactory/better are the NPower beneficiaries
I thought nobody would know this. Helinues, omenka, quotasystem, , seunmsg, buhariguy, sarrki, Iammo, they are many here on NL. Na Dem!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by Gandollaar(f): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2019
joseph1832:
It's well known it is very hard to please many Nigerian. Patience is a word they're never use to. This is the very reason why church business thrives because miracles (quick action) is what many of them like.
But didn't buhari and APC promise heaven on Earth to gain power? What are you now talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by Gandollaar(f): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Josewonder:
what ll be ll be, God made him the President , if iPod like it or not he ll spend 8yrs. all the like and share were does take them to, all opinions are Igbo hiding under channels name, ur hates strategics re know to all meaning Nigerians.
There's a reason APC supporters are called zombies. So looking at the voting pattern of 2015 and 2019, it's only Igbos that didn't vote for buhari? You must be a kid but I still appreciate your involvement in political discussions, just make sure you are willing to learn

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by joseph1832(m): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
But didn't buhari and APC promise heaven on Earth to gain power? What are you now talking about?
were they the only ones who promised heaven on earth to gain political power?
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by Gandollaar(f): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2019
joseph1832:
were they the only ones who promised heaven on earth to gain political power?
Ok so when exactly do you suggest we start holding our leaders accountable? I'm waiting..

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by Dpharisee: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2019
Yoloba Muslims voted him as satisfactory grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by shomutuski(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Those that gave him 14% are either illiterate that can't read just like him, so they just press anything or they are those who doesn't reside in Nigeria.

Lastly they are cabals reaping heavily from this administration at the detriment of the masses, or his fellow Fulani kinsmen who are enlightened a little bit and so are familiar with the internet!!!

Aside these people, na sane Nigerian will click BETTER!!!

Better in what
Security
Food
Job
International relations

The 76% is the true reflection of Buhari's administration in Nigeria!!!

Bros! I ser

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by MrPresident1: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2019
Nigerians don't really understand what is happening, they don't see the big picture.

Jubril Al-Sudan does as he is told, otherwise Nigeria would have been worse than Syria or Libya, I shudder at what they had in store for us. But God saved his people.

Nigeria is shutting down, all the kingdoms of the world are shutting down, the coming of the Messiah is the only thing that can save you from slavery, because, if God does not bring him soonest, you will all be enslaved.

It is the Roman way, they always wanted the whole world enslaved.
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by vanditijjani: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2019
FarahAideed:
Oga no be there fault, "Ba turanci" no English

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by buhariguy(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
I thought nobody would know this. Helinues, omenka, quotasystem, , seunmsg, buhariguy, sarrki, Iammo, they are many here on NL. Na Dem!
i dont even have time to vote, likewise millions of buharist didnt bother to vote, becos whether they vote or not, buhari stil remain the best

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by meobizy(f): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2019
Oh, he has done another three months? I did not know nor care.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by buhariguy(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2019
deavicky:
even with that he is still not close to average. Sometimes i wonder how he got back there.
by now, i thought you wil have sense that is only idiotic pigs have time to vote online, the real voters are on ground.
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2019
YINMIRI PEOPLE WILL BE DANCING NOW. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by Gandollaar(f): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2019
buhariguy:
i dont even have time to vote, likewise millions of buharist didnt bother to vote, becos whether they vote or not, buhari stil remain the best
You have just confirmed that humans didn't vote for buhari but cows did.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by Jimmyollys(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2019
sharpden postthat is Nigeria for us
=82050835:

lalasticlala
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by Revolva(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2019
All of the above
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by tck2000(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2019
efighter:
This vote is without the input of Northerners. You will hardly ever see Northerners coming to online to waste their time. Those that have no job among them are on the streets begging (Thunder will fire their leaders), the few literate ones have jobs waiting for them. Unfortunately they form about 60% of the voting population. This is why online polls will only reflect the pulse of the South, not the North and hence will not reflect the actual real voting pattern. Therefore the online polls like a this one are inconsequential, null, void and of no value whatsoever.
true
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by kajoula(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2019
Princedapace:

blacks are the worse set of humans on earth. I can never ever stop saying it.

Greed, lack of honesty, love for money, mental laziness, are all main characteristics of majority of blacks. This is why I stopped blaming whites o.

If no be whites sef, we for Don die finish. Just imagine how much whites have helped our footballers to have a better life yet, we can't even build ordinary football league. What can we ever ever ever ever build?

I tell you bro
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by Omonaijani: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2019
The poll still has 2 days to finish, lets see what happens then

Ecobank customers, go here now
https://campusbiz.com.ng/ecobank-transfer-code-2/
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by vertueptime: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
WonderManly:
Wetin concern me self! If you like rate me good, if you like rate me bad. Amamu: All I know be sey 4+4=8. I'll finish my second term by 2023 by God grace. I don't care!

Na so abacha talk

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by Ezeudo7: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
with this Chat now.. Tell me how did he win election? Who voted for him..cows?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by alexnurreo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
14% voted "better" while 9% voted "satisfactory"..
Meaning 23% of Nigerians are insane
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by JJOF(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ojiofor:
RUGA things!
Na the population of BMC wey dey online be that

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by TheStarsAlign: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
FarahAideed:
We already know. Lots of them are here, shame will not let them change.

J111333:
Some people actually rated Buhari better and satisfactory in Nigeria of today. shocked
Among them is a dead meat seller, Abi I lie grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by Shittu57: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
wake me up while you organise original poll not ipob one
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by Nowenuse: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
efighter:
This vote is without the input of Northerners. You will hardly ever see Northerners coming to online to waste their time. Those that have no job among them are on the streets begging (Thunder will fire their leaders), the few literate ones have jobs waiting for them. Unfortunately they form about 60% of the voting population. This is why online polls will only reflect the pulse of the South, not the North and hence will not reflect the actual real voting pattern. Therefore the online polls like a this one are inconsequential, null, void and of no value whatsoever.

Exactly, and to also add. These online polls mostly reflect the educated South/middlebelt who have online access. Most of the rural people and illiterates who are easily bought over are not reflected here and these are the ones who have the PVCs to vote more than the educated ones.
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
joseph1832:
It's well known it is very hard to please many Nigerian. Patience is a word they're never use to. This is the very reason why church business thrives because miracles (quick action) is what many of them like.
if by patience u mean that we should continue to expect anything from this administration, then I should remind you that this clueless leader has wasted 4 years of our collective destiny already.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters / Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' / Adeosun & Hameed-Ali Inspect New Technology For NCS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.