Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Adventures Of Lionlee216 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventures Of Lionlee216 (102780 Views)

Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 6:37am On Feb 29, 2020
Guess I'll not be travelling to Italy due to Corona Virus and i am supposed to submit my application on tuesday. Maybe I'll go to turkey and if not, I'll just pocket my travel funds jare. cool

4 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Predstan: 7:02am On Feb 29, 2020
lionlee216:
Guess I'll not be travelling to Italy due to Corona Virus and i am supposed to submit my application on tuesday. Maybe I'll go to turkey and if not, I'll just pocket my travel funds jare. cool

If it's not outrightly important to travel, why not wait until the Corona stuff completely goes into an extinct. Though, people are recovering. More outbreak is happening

4 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 2:28am On Mar 13, 2020
Gone to Cali and back

Details later

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by brashear: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2020
lionlee216:
Gone to Cali and back

Details later

Ok! now I can identify the boss when I meet him in person.
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by tu9ic3(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
lionlee216:

Ope o I think say u don go before o, stay safe bro
I dey feel dis ur diary Olohun gbo
It is fun, adventurous and eye opener at the same time kudos
And the fact that u gave out ur number it shows that u be real O. G. Stay bless bro.
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2020
lionlee216:
Gone to Cali and back

Details later

Left Chicago on a friday. The flight was quite long. Found my way to the Airbnb and I can say things are pretty expensive in California. The taxes are killing. Rented a whole house for 1k+.

We didnt had nothing much going for that friday except we guys catching up with old times. Daaz was not arround and messed the whole day up as he was supposed to handle daily activities only for him to be doing pickups up and down.

IMO, I don't think I can cope living in Loa Angeles. The buildings are just normal buildings that like of Nigeria. Even some of dem houses were built like that of shopping complex.

If you looking for home for homeless people, Chai, den full ground. It's so crazy out there

Unfortunately, I didn't have much experience or places to visit in CA before heading back to Chicago. I don't think ill ever go back to LA for another vacation as I have some many states to visit instead of touring a state twice.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
My accommodation is very close to the airport and sleeping especially at night can be pretty disturbing cos it seems the house is very close to where intl flights land. The sound of airplanes didnt allow me to get enough sleep and as early in the morning, the noise starts again.

Had a breakfast at iHop in the morning and we do eat out at the afternoon as well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
I enjoyed dem jollof rice no be small

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
My guys went to the Davido show but I choose to stay behind and enjoyed my sleep due to personal reasons lol.

We went to the beach, we did a lot of drinking, pussies and cruising arround town, we went to Hollywood, Griffith Observatory and so many other places.

This will be my first trip that I won't go to a strip club. I'm now a complete born again guy grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
More

6 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Landing in California

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
If you live in the US and you want to experience Nigeria again but you dont have the money to go home, Say no more! Los Angeles is the place to be. You will feel at home. Dem get Ladipo Market , dem get clothing market. Infact the settings is that of Nigeria. No difference grin

There is the clothing market located on the street called Santa Alley or so. Mehn Mehn Mehn. Clothes are so cheap. Face caps goes for low as 3 for $10, Lakers shirt for $4 etc. I wish I had discovered this earlier, I wont have spent much money buying stuffs when I went to Nigeria.

With $200, You Ghana must go bag go full cheesy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Visited a Brazilian steakhouse downtown. They have "serve yourself" thing but it was mainly vegetable. Who da heck wan eat vegetables with tomatoes and some sh*t.

There have staffs coming arround with different type of meats(half cooked and welldone). I really dont have much to say about this but mehn, it is well!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
They keep serving you until you are full. The pictures say it all

YES PLEASE means continue serving me

NO THANK YOU means I'm filled up.

I just dont want to imagine how much I spent on the trip angry

I'll be visiting Florida next hopefully.

One thing about their downtown is it wasn't so crowded or busy like Chicago Downtown. You will get parking spot easily.

I spent 4 days and came back to Chicago. Money don finish lol

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
For Una wey dey technology market, I saw Oga Mikkyangel at his shippers office. He's a very nice guy. I though he go give me money but he didn't embarassed

Lastly, I have never been obsessed with material things BUT I can spend my last money on travelling(No thanks to NasDaily). My only interest has only been travelling and exploring new places .I have always wanted to visit Vietnam too. With WhyNa stories, I'll give it a shot too.

I pray this Corona Virus go out of the way jare. My first Asia trip will be Japan/South Korea and Vietnam.

Someone once asked me how I have been able to afford all these travelling. I'm not a rich guy but I do weekly contribution and when it gets to my turn, the money is always more then enough to take trips. The contribution is a year long thing. Once the last person gets his share, we start immediately again. I said this so that most people wont think it's that easy over here.

Making money is easy over here when you dont have to share money will your family but never easy when you share your money with people.

See ya next time

Shalom

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Daaz001 on the floor after Davido Concert angry grin

16 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lekjons(m): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
lionlee216:
For Una wey dey technology market, I saw Oga Mikkyangel at his shippers office. He's a very nice guy. I though he go give me money but he didn't embarassed

Lastly, I have never been obsessed with material things BUT I can spend my last money on travelling(No thanks to NasDaily). My only interest has only been travelling and exploring new places .I have always wanted to visit Vietnam too. With WhyNa stories, I'll give it a shot too.

I pray this Corona Virus go out of the way jare. My first Asia trip will be Japan/South Korea and Vietnam.

Someone once asked me how I have been able to afford all these travelling. I'm not a rich guy but I do weekly contribution and when it gets to my turn, the money is always more then enough to take trips. The contribution is a year long thing. Once the last person gets his share, we start immediately again. I said this so that most people wont think it's that easy over here.

Making money is easy over here when you dont have to share money will your family but never easy when you share your money with people.

See ya next time

Shalom
I don't know why it's difficult for me to believe this..

2 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by DisGuy: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
lionlee216:
My accommodation is very close to the airport and sleeping especially at night can be pretty disturbing cos it seems the house is very close to where intl flights land. The sound of airplanes didnt allow me to get enough sleep and as early in the morning, the noise starts again.

Had a breakfast at iHop in the morning and we do eat out at the afternoon as well.

Baba who booked your AirBnB? punishment

Nice adventure in Cali
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
lekjons:
Why not believing? It looks like this guy is traveling on the tight budget. If he has a good credit, it's much more easy to travel and to sleep in a nice hotel once a year, he is talking about once a year trip. And even cheaper is to drive your own car all around US and Canada, to stop on the way in many cities and to see much more places in 1 trip.

10 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Drenimarcus(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
lekjons:

You literally don’t have to. He has nothing to prove to you.

10 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Drenimarcus(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
lionlee216:
Daaz001 on the floor after Davido Concert angry grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by SaintHilary(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
lionlee216 u kuku abandon this thread sad

Why Daaz001 cum sleep like those homeless people grin

4 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
SaintHilary:
lionlee216 u kuku abandon this thread sad

Why Daaz001 cum sleep those homeless people grin

As far as I know, As a matter of fact, I cant even remember the last time he slept in a bed. He sleeps in chairs and on the floor grin

He can fvck on the bed then retire back to his normal sleeping position. cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
DisGuy:

Baba who booked your AirBnB? punishment

Nice adventure in Cali

Na daaz001 sad

6 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lekjons(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Drenimarcus:

You literally don’t have to. He has nothing to prove to you.
have you eaten?
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Beautyaddy: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
lionlee216:
I enjoyed dem jollof rice no be small

Yummy cool

How much was that plate of jollof rice? cheesy
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Drenimarcus(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
lekjons:
have you eaten?

Should be asking you that cheesy
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Nickshrapnel: 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Drenimarcus:

Should be asking you that cheesy
People here just be talking to anyone anyhow grin
Don’t reply again
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Sparrow0: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
lionlee216:

IMO, I don't think I can cope living in Loa Angeles. The buildings are just normal buildings that like of Nigeria. Even some of dem houses were built like that of shopping complex.

If you looking for home for homeless people, Chai, den full ground. It's so crazy out there
Wow second person I'm seeing on Nairaland being disappointed in LA
The place is really overhyped
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
lionlee216:
Griffith Observatory and so many other places.

I couldn't help but notice this. the observatory is so beautiful. more like you are on top of the world seeing what's happening down. really a beautiful place to be. hope you also checked what you weight on Mars will look like grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by stonemasonn: 2:46am On Mar 19, 2020
Sparrow0:

Wow second person I'm seeing on Nairaland being disappointed in LA
The place is really overhyped
Overhyped! It's just a congested place with all class of people, Just like Lagos.
You'll even see road side fridge repairers sef.

6 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Sparrow0: 3:46am On Mar 19, 2020
stonemasonn:
Overhyped! It's just a congested place with all class of people, Just like Lagos.
You'll even see road side fridge repairers sef.
Lol I can tell
I saw Chris Brown's current house, looks like one large building in my village.
I've always fantasized living around there (probably Beverly Hills) but recently changed my mind.
It's expensive there but one can even get better experience living in a lower cost city. Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply)

Information About Sweden Visa / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.