Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Adventures Of Lionlee216 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventures Of Lionlee216 (102536 Views)

Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Joselph95(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Lmao just like your moniker error 4040 grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin grin
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by NumeroUno7(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
lionlee216:
I posted some of the pictures on facebook and most of the people were hailing me "Chairman, big boss etc" embarassed.

I simply told them its as if you are driving for lagos to Cotonou(apart from distance). its not a big deal neither is it consuming a big money out of my pocket but seems they choose not to believe me..

What's your Facebook name?

2 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by ubcandid(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
NumeroUno7:

What's your Facebook name?

Unquestionable QUESTION!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Landing in MDW

7 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
In the cloud

Inflight refreshment. Took water only.

9 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
So when i took my first flight to Atlanta with Delta, we were served refreshment. Something Southwest Airline never offered "us". I love this abt Delta and it seems I'll stick with them grin

The first leg was from salt lake city to St Paul, MN. The plane was boeing 757, very spacious, took the window seat, watched a movie and the legroom was nice.

The second leg of my flight was from MSP to MDW. It was CRJ 7000. I was given the second to that seat on the plane. The engine was located at the back too. Mehn, i almost got deaf.

My layover was 32mins. I almost missed my flight. The way I run ehn ehn. I ran till i almost ran out of breath. Na so dem dey call my name.. i always hate connecting flights.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Continue

7 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Night club

8 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
B

3 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
I'm broke. Back to Work embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
D

4 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Adventure over till Oct 24 to 28.

Back to work..... embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by amicdan(m): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
lionlee216:
Adventure over till Oct 24 to 28.

Back to work..... embarassed
Where next?
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
THIS IS BASED ON MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

I have been buying on ebay/amazon and been selling in Nigeria back then. I do meet buyers at Mr biggs, their workplace and even my house with no issues. I have never heard i can't come to your house for safety reasons.

Getting here, i lived mostly among whites so i really don't know nothing about safety issues.

Moving to Chicago, my wife always warned me about this black guys but i never believed until i got jumped. Infact i have been jumped up to 4 times.

I wake up by 4.15am, get prepared, drive lyft/Uber from 5am till 10am max then come home and start my day. I do pick people going to work early in the morning and some peope out there will do nothing than sitting on their pouch smoking, drinking without even thinking of making money. They will be expecting you that go out in the morning to make money and then think about how to rob you. That is how useless their life is.

When they see you working hard, they call you Uncle Tom ass nigga but they never want to do something meaningful in their life. They have kids in the hood, kid will grow up to the same mentality, same cycle continues. For God Sake, who stay home while others are busy making money.

Using my Pickup services for an example, once i send a pickup request to a seller, the moment a seller responds, i could know from the writing who i am meeting with. I have never ever been confortable meeting a black guy with more than 500$. I'll be so extra careful dealing with them. You tell them you are meeting inside mcdonalds only, they will still get to the mcdonalds and ask u what type of car you driving and tell you to come outside to their car to meet them. They are so dumb that they cook up stories in order to lure you outside. Once you do that, You are done!.

I drive for amazon and doing deliveries in a white neighborhood, You dont have to be told before you know. The environment so clean, they trust to the extent the open up their garage without any fear. Even Utah I visited, my host doesn't close the door while leaving to work? Guess what? Nobody is gonna steal anything. Only one black live in the neighborhood. The monent you step into a black neighborhood, the story is different. They will patrol on the middle of the night to see whoever forget to lock their cars. It was so bad they even stole my wife's car charger of $5.

This Chicago especially has opened up my eyes to an extent that i always see black people as a threat to my life. The highest they come close is sitting across the table in a mcdonalds if we are doing business.

In South side, when they order lyft ride, its always share ride. They leave your car, they will put thrash in your car still give you bad ratings.

A while ago in Canada, at the hotel, a black guy came to rhe hotel too staying close behind my back. I had to tell him to move back a lil bit and eventually left the queue for him because i don't know if its the same story in Toronto before I'll get jumped.

They are so stvpid to the extent that they don't think about the consequences of their actions. They just do it.

The texas picker was robbed 2 days ago at gun point in McDonald's parking lot in the AFTERNOON. I have never seen people so stupid as that. The lady that arranged the whole thing has met with the picker before. Even the mcdonalds security guy personally recognized the lady. It was the security guy that called the police and when CCTV was looked, they saw the lady and she was picked up by the police yesterday. Why will you even think of robbing someone in daylight when u know mcdonalds are always having security cameras even at parking lot and think you will go scot free? Well, whoever brings a weapon to threaten someone's life deserve to be locked up for a very long time..

I met with a white guy at McDonalds in Schaumburg, bought a laptop of 1200$ from right outside at the parking lot. No issues. Gave him the money, he didn't count just put inside his pocket, shook my hands and he drove off but our people, it will never happen. They can kill you for $1.

I was driving down madison straight down to downtown. All i could see was dirty environment, group of guys on every block smoking, sagging with a lot of police presence. At a point, everywhere just changed. Nice buildings, clean streets, responsible people. It was as if there was a boundary or law saying to the low life niggas "Do not go beyond this point" cos i was so surprised i could u drive tru a filthy environment to just appear in a clean environment. I swear i tire for my people..

For those coming here, be very careful of black people esp those niggas. They ain't playing with yo ass.

I weep for the black people.. God help us oooooo..

Wetin my eyes don see, no be here

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Text from a white guy

4 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by salford1: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
lionlee216:

I met with a white guy at McDonalds in Schaumburg, bought a laptop of 1200$ from right outside at the parking lot. No issues. Gave him the money, he didn't count just put inside his pocket, shook my hands and he drove off but our people, it will never happen. They can kill you for $1.

Their system and lifestyle is majorly built on trust, but the black man would call them mugu. Which of them would God welcome into his kingdom? The one that trusts or the one that abuses trusts. Just take a look at Nigeria and many black majority country, it's a mess.. undecided

A popular Nairalander was shot some years ago. A nigga jumped him thinking he had a laptop in his carry on bag. All he had in his bags were his university textbooks. undecided

20 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Text from a black guy

4 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
salford1:

A popular Nairalander was shot some years ago. A nigga jumped him thinking he had a laptop in his carry on bag. All he had in his bags were textbooks. undecided

Wow!. They have no regards for human lives. They kill as if they kill insects

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by tizzdi(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin grin grin lol at “ u was never here” grin
Criminal minded people are everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Drenimarcus(m): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
lionlee216:
THIS IS BASED ON MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

I have been buying on ebay/amazon and been selling in Nigeria back then. I do meet buyers at Mr biggs, their workplace and even my house with no issues. I have never heard i can't come to your house for safety reasons.

Lol sorry bro. I could remember last few weeks when I went to Brooklyn Park in Saint Paul. Everywhere was rowdy and dirty full of blacks. I told my wife I wasnt comfortable and let us leave. I am never comfortable where lots of blacks are. You never know their intentions. Stay safe out there bro. Gods grace.

12 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Jonsnow88(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
chairman. i sent you an email. i want to discuss something with you
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by nlPoster: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
Is the OP new to travelling btw, I dont get the reason for all these detailed accounts.

Nigerians like to post photos not of noteworthy things but rather their mode of transport or some other stuff that makes one wonder the reason they even went at all.

They'll post pictures of the road, etc. Not scenic drives, just bare road.

And what's with the text from white guy, text from black guy details again? So we can know you've met different races or what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Drenimarcus(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
nairalandposter:
Is the OP new to travelling btw, I dont get the reason for all these detailed accounts.

Nigerians like to post photos not of noteworthy things but rather their mode of transport or some other stuff that makes one wonder the reason they even went at all.

They'll post pictures of the road, etc. Not scenic drives, just bare road.

Is it your posting? You can embark on a road travel and start posting too. Yeye

31 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by 7Alexandre: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
lionlee216:
So when i took my first flight to Atlanta with Delta, we were served refreshment. Something Southwest Airline never offered "us".
I love this abt Delta and it seems I'll stick with them grin

The first leg was from salt lake city to St Paul, MN. The plane was boeing 757, very spacious, took the window seat, watched a movie and the legroom was nice.

The second leg of my flight was from MSP to MDW. It was CRJ 7000. I was given the second to that seat on the plane. The engine was located at the back too. Mehn, i almost got deaf.

My layover was 32mins. I almost missed my flight. The way I run ehn ehn. I ran till i almost ran out of breath. Na so dem dey call my name.. i always hate connecting flights.

I have never flown Southwest Airlines before but whenever I have flown from New York City to Atlanta using either American Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Airlines & Jet Blue we have always been served refreshments usually Snacks & Drinks.

You’re also allowed to purchased prepared Sandwiches, Salads & Wraps using either Debit OR Credit Cards.
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Jonsnow88:
chairman. i sent you an email. i want to discuss something with you

I dont av access to my nairaland email. Drop your email and I'll reply u
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Lol sorry bro. I could remember last few weeks when I went to Brooklyn Park in Saint Paul. Everywhere was rowdy and dirty full of blacks. I told my wife I wasnt comfortable and let us leave. I am never comfortable where lots of blacks are. You never know their intentions. Stay safe out there bro. Gods grace.

When you go to gas stations, You see them begging for $1, looking for people to rob. I always i wonder if it is a crime for them to get a good life..

I pray all will be well
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Jonsnow88(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
jnsnw449@gmail.com
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Drenimarcus(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
lionlee216:

When you go to gas stations, You see them begging for $1, looking for people to rob. I always i wonder if it is a crime for them to get a good life..

I pray all will be well

Honestly the thing tire me, in a country with boundless opportunities and jobs. Stay safe out there bro.

9 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by nlPoster: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Is it your posting? You can embark on a road travel and start posting too. I am Yeye

Personal text: Live and let live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Jonsnow88:
@gmail.com

Done
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Snipespeter: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
lionlee216:

Done

Boss happy weekend sir....
Can you send me hi through snipespeter5@gmail.com I have an enquiry to make....

Thanks Boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna / Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State / Information About Sweden Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.