Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Is THIS The Bible Verse That Proves The Ancient Hebrews Were Black Africans? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is THIS The Bible Verse That Proves The Ancient Hebrews Were Black Africans? (332 Views)

Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is THIS The Bible Verse That Proves The Ancient Hebrews Were Black Africans? by Rosskiki: 3:27am On Sep 09, 2019
ZEPHANIA 3:10

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering. In that day shalt thou not be ashamed.''

''Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia (ie River Nile)'' looking from Israel, is the region known today as West Africa.

The 'dispersed' Jews of antiquity, forced to flee the Roman invasion of Israel and the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD, fled to West Africa, an area that at the time was beyond Roman jurisdiction. Up to a million or more Jews fled to West Africa. That population 1,600 years ago would have ballooned to several hundred million people today.

So, not just Igbos, but a great many Yorubas, Binis, Efiks, Ashantis, and other West African groups are descendants of those fleeing Jews.
Re: Is THIS The Bible Verse That Proves The Ancient Hebrews Were Black Africans? by Rosskiki: 3:28am On Sep 09, 2019
Other powerful indicators:

AMOS 9:7

''Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel, saith the Lord?''

LAMENTATIONS 5:10

"Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine"

1 Like

Re: Is THIS The Bible Verse That Proves The Ancient Hebrews Were Black Africans? by Rosskiki: 7:36am On Sep 09, 2019
??
Re: Is THIS The Bible Verse That Proves The Ancient Hebrews Were Black Africans? by dermmy(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2019
Rosskiki:
??

Act 21:37 And as Paul was about to be led into the barracks, he said to the commander, "May I speak to you?" He replied, "Can you speak Greek?

Act 21:38 "Are you not the Egyptian who some time ago raised an insurrection and led the four thousand assassins out into the wilderness?"

Act 21:39 But Paul said, "I am a Jew from Tarsus, in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city; and I implore you, permit me to speak to the people."

One can draw a conclusion that, on the basis of Paul's appearance, the possibility of his African identity could not be dismissed.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Faults Those Who Prefer A Meeting With Pastor Adeboye Over Dangote / No, Faith Is NOT Illogical / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are Always Fighting Unknown Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.