Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 (18656 Views)

Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / Police Officers Rob Customers In A Hotel In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by rectitude(m): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2019
This things should be taken very seriously. these criminals parading themselves as security operatives need to be investigated thoroughly. People need to be sacked and sent to jail. Things need to be shaken if this government really want to bring an end to these crimes against fellow Nigerians.

If it hasn't happened to you, you may not know how it feels. The feeling is worst than you may think.
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Godsonkemz(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2019
Being at the right place at the wrong time can be disastrous.

1 Like

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by frank202012: 7:05am On Sep 09, 2019
when some say naija na zoo,idiots will be blowing grammar to dispute that fact,a well known fact that the zoo is more organised than this contraption.....
soon every one will fall a victim in one way or the other....
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by daroz(m): 7:06am On Sep 09, 2019
The federal government led by Buhari refuses to do anything about this so called SARS because they are only intimidating the southerners. Sometimes I feel we southerners are just too calm and afraid to die.

Can they try this in the north?
Was it not last week that El-rufai boasted that there is no single roadblock in Abuja-Kaduna road ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by robotix: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2019
Ekpeitut:
We have a "president" who can't do jack to stop these criminal SARS operating freely within Nigeria even with hard evidence all around.

Nigerians in SA are truly on their own because if they are depending on Buhari or the APC government for a swift and decisive action they are on a long thing.

One shouldn't wonder why Nigerians are being hunted and killed with impunity in SA its because the perpetrators/SA government know NOTHING will happen!... They've seen the Nigerian government for who they really are. A bunch of selfish, self serving, incompetent, incoherent, cunning and brutish lot.

Charity should begin at home.
The truth is any venture where the top men feed on don't stop, no matter the death. That is Nigeria for you.

These guys are sending all those money to their bosses. Or why do you think they operate with so much confidence?

Why won't they when FG budget 17B for 300k police workforce and 156B for 156 senators and reps?

When Nigerians want a working country, they know what they can do.

4 Likes

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by jamace(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2019
Authority robbery is too much in Nigeria.

Well, my advice is try and identify any of the official criminals and deal with him after the robbery, at your own time.

6 Likes

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Kenturkey048(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2019
Ayajmaster01:
No matter how long it takes, one thing is certain to me, the revolution will still take place I swear. Robbers in government uniform recruited by fraudulent government. Am happy for you that you complied or else they would have shot. Their wife and children shall die of incurable disease including those Police that collected the money because whenever a father sin, their great grandchild will suffer it too. They shall not know peace for the rest of their life. Idiot people.
by whoyou guys ain't ready for nothing. Or you hear anybody talking about sowore

2 Likes

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by MobilityExpress: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2019
APC will think it's a joke when they lose elections in 2023. The public are already waiting for them. Nigerians voted Jonathan government out of power because of things like this, institutionalized criminality with no reform in sight. Buhari will make APC lose in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by konkonbilo(m): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2019
angry I see some posters calling buhari, I tell you if buhari leaves tomorrow and Jesus becomes the president tomorrow same thing will still continue in Nigeria police. This things has been there before buhari is still there now and would still be there when is gone. I don't like the buhari of a guy but I like been open minded when I critize people. It's an individual thing. The police force should deal with criminal police individuals

1 Like

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2019
The story get as e be.
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by jaxxy(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2019
Our policemen are now a menace to society bt personally if he was a cultist or yahoo he shud have gone to the station and written a formal statement rather than paying them 200k.
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Jabioro: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2019
These men of SARS would surely go for it..the media power have caught up with them,no where to hide.in next few days to come you will heard from the authority.
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Deepfreezer(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2019
When will people start reporting them to village shrines? Ehhhhh this is robbery just go to a shrine and report them and they die one by one.

1 Like

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Deepfreezer(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2019
And this nonsense rarely happen in the East.
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2019
The IGP should change the sect operation and name to Special Anti Yahooboys Squad (FSAYS) or Federal Special Anti benz (FSABS)
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Id6019: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2019
SARS and their wahala...
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Soso990240(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2019
saracus:
Calamity will befall everyone that voted in this government. Imagine our president is talking about visiting southy October. As for SARS, their generation yet unborn will pay
And our President refuses to change SARS/ANTI-CULT rules of engagement. Those SARS/ANTI-CULT are criminals. Why wount u allow someone u arrested to contact his family so as to know his way about? That's because u intend to kill/ hurt him if he doesn't comply.. It shall Neva be well with Buhari and all those backing this present madness called Government.

1 Like

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Jaqenhghar: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2019
...and some donkey will tell you living in Niggeria is better than living abroad. Come back home indeed

1 Like

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Soso990240(m): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2019
jaxxy:
Our policemen are now a menace to society bt personally if he was a cultist or yahoo he shud have gone to the station and written a formal statement rather than paying them 200k.
You are not in Nigeria bro. If you follow them to that their station, they will label you what ever they like.. they can even plant a bullet in your car, just to implicate you.. and it will be worst. I once followed my elder brother that is a soldier to their Station at Owerri.. If you see how SARS waste human life, you will think that they are super humans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by tfelicityk(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2019
How long will this continue? They are pushing Nigerians to the wall to bear arms for self defence... How can FSAR bear arms operates such way without gathering any intelligence...

My brother hand them over to God to Judge them in His own way.
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Halo22: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2019
I think I agree with the idea that Buhari's govt is doing everything to decimate the financial strength of the southerners in compliance with what El-rufai said about Nort retaining power after 2023. If not so, they would have investigated this issue of SARS harassing innocent citizens perceived to be wealthy. Come to think of it, how many times have you heard SARS did this kind of shit in Kaduna, Kano, Niger or even Abuja? Our people got to wise-up.
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by chiogoezubem(f): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2019
So sad... sad
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Slymonster(m): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2019
Lagos police fsars are full of crooks,especially those from the mainland. Pray not to experience them. I have not forgotten the night I was stopped and after explaining myself,gave them phone to go over as usual. Dont know what they are looking for. The alert that came that night on my phone change everything. That's how they started saying I am suspect to investigation. I asked for what,next it was slap I received. To call ,they wouldn't allow you. Drove me from island to mainland with my car and their wack bus. I ended up in ojuelegba bridge before I said to myself,I cant sleep in any station and started negotiating. First time relocating to lagos. It was scaring night for me alone driving back to island from there as my phone battery was dead and no USB to charge in my car.

2 Likes

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by trustedward(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2019
It happened to others, u kept quiet, now it’s happened to u, you’re looking for sympathy, don’t worry, lets keep laughing till it gets to d next person
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2019
attimes itmay be heavily armed robbers putting on FSARS and Anti cultism clothes just to deceive the public but dats my personal opinion here....but in all we need to rid the bad eggs in the police force.....

1 Like

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by justtryme: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2019
frank202012:
when some say naija na zoo,idiots will be blowing grammar to dispute that fact,a well known fact that the zoo is more organised than this contraption.....
soon every one will fall a victim in one way or the other....

Point of correction my guy. Nigeria is not a zoo. Nigeria is a jungle.

Difference : In the zoo, animals are organized. In the jungle animals are disorganized.

A zoo is better than a jungle.

Naija is big jungle.

3 Likes

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by favour32(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2019
Sonfethopia:

U no need curse SARS or police . have u seen any retired police man living a good life, their life de always end for ogogoro. While army their mate can retire and be old solider gate man somewhere. Leave them ,KARMA.
90% of their lives scatter after retirement.
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Grace001: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Have you noticed that those criminals in SARS are 95% SOUTHERNERS! You hardly see a Northerners among the SARS. when you see a SARS their tribe is either Yoruba,Igbo,Edo,delta,Warri all from south. Southerners tormenting/harassing Southerners.

That’s why you hardly hear of sars harassing the northern youths because southerners in SARS can not dare the youths over there up north, they will not live to tell the story. So it’s a family issue,na fellow southerners dey torment/harass themselves

2 Likes

Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Ipodisacriminal: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2019
Emmy3:

I begin to think that being a criminal and inhumane are some of the major requirements for recruitment in SARS.

Yes naaaa they are all criminals and cultist themselves

Useless country

This is why people do not want to return from SA

Because they knew we have a dullard president who cannot protect her citizens even from his own territory

Talkless of protecting her citizens from neighbouring country

Next time don't walk at night

As for me I do not move at night for the fear of been roped by this criminal SARS.

When our correspondent demanded to speak with Raymond, Erins said the corps member was traumatised.

Lol he was traumatised,you sure he isn't a weak man like d dullard in Aso Rock
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by favour32(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2019
Halo22:
I think I agree with the idea that Buhari's govt is doing everything to decimate the financial strength of the southerners in compliance with what El-rufai said about Nort retaining power after 2023. If not so, they would have investigated this issue of SARS harassing innocent citizens perceived to be wealthy. Come to think of it, how many times have you heard SARS did this kind of shit in Kaduna, Kano, Niger or even Abuja? Our people got to wise-up.
No Fsars in the North only in the South.
What a scam country.
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Ipodisacriminal: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2019
justtryme:

Point of correction my guy. Nigeria is not a zoo. Nigeria is a jungle.

Difference : In the zoo, animals are organized. In the jungle animals are disorganized.

A zoo is better than a jungle.

Naija is big jungle.

Lol

I can't laugh

I will call naija an animal kingdom been ruled by the government from the zoo living in the jungle

A country where oppression is stable

A country where by government cannot defend her citizens in ordinary SA

A country where touts are riding g wagon and graduate walking on foot

A country where you see police at night and run to arm robbers for help instead of police

A country where mission impossible is possible

A country where government is the real fradusters

A country where illiterate is a president

A country where u got no right

A country where graduate are crying

A country where prostitute makes 25million naira in a month through a shithole programme.

Forever will Nigeria be a zoo jungle been ruled by animanology government living in the jungle

Sleeping with Aladin Mat in Aso Rock
Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by Ipodisacriminal: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2019
Lol

I can't laugh

I will call naija an animal kingdom been ruled by the government from the zoo living in the jungle

A country where oppression is stable

A country where by government cannot defend her citizens in ordinary SA

A country where touts are riding g wagon and graduate walking on foot

A country where you see police at night and run to arm robbers for help instead of police

A country where mission impossible is possible

A country where government is the real fradusters

A country where illiterate is a president

A country where u got no right

A country where graduate are crying

A country where prostitute makes 25million naira in a month through a shithole programme per year

Forever will Nigeria be a zoo jungle been ruled by animanology government living in the jungle

Sleeping with Aladin Mat in Aso Rock

To the youth japa japa japa lo london

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Kills Himself In Church Over Rejection In Lagos / 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter / ‘It Was Ritual To Boost My Business’ – Suspect Caught With Skull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.