Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Stopped The Rain That Want To Disturb The Day In Iwo - Oluwo Of Iwo Claims - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Stopped The Rain That Want To Disturb The Day In Iwo - Oluwo Of Iwo Claims (463 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stopped The Rain That Want To Disturb The Day In Iwo - Oluwo Of Iwo Claims by Mrop(m): 5:30am On Sep 09, 2019
I Command and Stopped The Rain That Want To Disturb The Day In Iwo - Oluwo Of Iwo Claims

Popular swagger king Oluwo of Iwo Oba Adekanbi While addressing his people in Iwo community, the rain seems to disturb the day but during his speech he command the rain to go and pour to somewhere else like Oyo town, Ibadan and the rian stopped according to the commandment of the king. How possible is this scientist can anyone stop rain from falling

See more and watch Video below after the cut

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-command-and-stopped-the-rain-that-want-to-disturb-the-day-in-iwo-oluwo-of-iwo-claims/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2KgjJXgr4l/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Cc lalasticlala Mynd444 Seun

Re: I Stopped The Rain That Want To Disturb The Day In Iwo - Oluwo Of Iwo Claims by Mrop(m): 5:30am On Sep 09, 2019
He wrote ;

Watch The Full Video => HERE

Re: I Stopped The Rain That Want To Disturb The Day In Iwo - Oluwo Of Iwo Claims by divabolanle: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2019

(1) (Reply)

- / Tribal Marks Removal / Appreciating The Benin Kingdom’s Art Plaques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.