Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making (12731 Views)

5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making by SEGLIZ: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2019
kingsaif:
that one no concern me na

e konsan you o.
If you know say you no wan dey change woman like expired wrapper, just say "noted" pinish

1 Like

Re: 7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making by faithfull18(f): 7:11am On Sep 09, 2019
Ladies, take note. For the team natural, we are devoid of worries like these.
Re: 7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making by goat22: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2019
Emmy3:
I have nothing to comment.

Emmy my guy you don chop beans this morning? Chop am guys for Canada and cotonou no dey use beans play, dem talk say beans go arrange your belle come give you strong brekete for hand.
Re: 7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making by Emmy3(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2019
goat22:

Emmy my guy you don chop beans this morning? Chop am guys for Canada and cotonou no dey use beans play, dem talk say beans go arrange your belle come give you strong brekete for hand.

grin grin grin
Re: 7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making by kaywhy09(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2019
helinues:
Ugly/inferior people spent most of their days watching mirror

Not urgly, only inferior feels urgly
Re: 7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making by midnighter(f): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2019
faithfull18:
Ladies, take note. For the team natural, we are devoid of worries like these.

You can only do "team natural" if your salary doesnt rely on it...

As for me, if I go to the office without make-up my boss will scatter me in front of everybody. Have seen it happen to others...very embarrassing...
Re: 7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making by faithfull18(f): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2019
midnighter:

You can only do "team natural" if your salary doesnt rely on it...

As for me, if I go to the office without make-up my boss will scatter me in front of everybody. Have seen it happen to others...very embarrassing...
Your boss has issues. One can look 100% natural and still look good.
Re: 7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making by vibbb: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2019
Oga manage it like that.

FamousMonk:

Easy bro.
Don't kill our English for us..
Re: 7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making by midnighter(f): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2019
faithfull18:

Your boss has issues. One can look 100% natural and still look good.

Lol. Maybe you can help us explain it to her.
Re: 7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making by faithfull18(f): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
midnighter:

Lol. Maybe you can help us explain it to her.
Okay, I will think about it.
Re: 7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making by Lustrelashesng1: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2019
The more reason why you should consider my semi permanent eyelash and brow service

You don’t need mascara once you have gotten your extension done

It has no side effect,it looks natural,and it last for 2-3 weeks then you can refill it if you want

The brows last for 2-3 weeks also
Call me 08104973097

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? / Whatsapp Group Created Only For Fashion Designers And Upcoming Tailors / Evar Bekky Okoye Wins "Face Of Democracy Nigeria" Pageant 2017 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.