Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) (52788 Views)

Joseph Yobo Officially Resumes Duty As New Super Eagles Assistant Coach (Photos) / Diego Maradona Dances In Dressing Room After First Win As Gimnasia Coach(Photos) / Thierry Henry Confirmed As New AS Monaco Coach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2019
GEEBITE:
Obviously you didn't read my riposte as my second sentence sums up Maradona as a coach.Why did you omit Zagalo or isn't he the only one to have won the world cup as a player and coach twice.
Always stay in the course of an argument.I am debating Maradona and Messi with you as legends of the game not Maradona as a coach.Did Pele ever coach a team,yet his footballing records are unmatched by any player till date. What gave you the impression that Messi with weak communication skill will be a great coach.If it doesnt turn out well for him as a coach will that diminish his monumental achievements as a player .
Always debate less with emotions,or why all the exclamation and capitalisation of words.

However this quote is laughable and has diminished my opinion of you as a pundit "Maradona should stop living on the glory of 1986 World cup final when his teammates scored 3 goals that won them the TROPHY!!!'' This the height of being jejune

Criticism accepted but I am not Jejune..

Coaching entails a lot. It require getting best out of your players... Maradona is very poor at that!!
I think his greatness as a player is preventing him from growing as a coach!! He needs to stop dwelling on the past and focus on his newly found career!! He could not achieve anything tangible with peak Messi!! Too bad! Instead he was throwing tantrums in interviews and belittling Thomas Muller... The rest is history tho, 4:1

Messi will never be a coach!!! He will likely venture into business, may be in football setting... He has a special place in Barcelona hierarchy.. He can still offer a lot to to the club even without being a coach!!

Maradona ruined himself along the line. He was great in '86 World cup(despite the handball goal) but he never got better...
He needs to move on!!
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ezeudo7:

If Pele is playing today he would nt even make top 10. Pele could nt have been better than Zlatan.. The reason why I am still replying is because you said you play football. Ronaldo Da Lima Zizou Maradonna MESSI are all ahead of him as far as football is concerned. Stop comparing someone who won the world cup when 8 or 12 countries participated, when keepers used to catch back passes with their hands with someone who played WC final with 32 countries participating. Maradonna is far far ahead of Pele. Ronaldo da Lima is god of football zizou was magic but there has never been anyone like Messi.. Next you will tell me that this Portuguese striker that scores hat trick against san marino and faroe island is one of the greatest.

"... If Pele was playing playing today... "

Why are people like this?@&#!?

..your ignorance stinks and it shows with ur type of questions and analogy

U certainly don't know what it means to be the "Greatest"

Next time FIFA is giving "greatest" footballer award (probably decades from now) ur Messi would not still be ahead of those guys

As for Pele
He would always have the edge over the others when it comes to greatness
U'r ignorance of his ability and greatness change nothing

Just know this
No player, I repeat no player has done or would do for football what Pele did

"... There has never been anyone like Messi... "
What rubbish
........ Player like Dejan Savicevic shitts on Messi's skills
... Ignorance#$&!!
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Ezeudo7: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

"... If Pele was playing playing today... "

Why are people like this?@&#!?

..your ignorance stinks and it shows with ur type of questions and analogy

U certainly don't know what it means to be the "Greatest"

Next time FIFA is giving "greatest" footballer award (probably decades from now) ur Messi would not still be ahead of those guys

As for Pele
He would always have the edge over the others when it comes to greatness
U'r ignorance of his ability and greatness change nothing

Just know this
No player, I repeat no player has done or would do for football what Pele did

"... There has never been anyone like Messi... "
What rubbish
........ Player like Dejan Savicevic shitts on Messi's skills
... Ignorance#$&!!

Football Planet
10 hrs ·

Paul Scholes: “I have no shame in admitting this, but in our final against Barcelona I tried not to get near Messi’s area to avoid getting in a 1 on 1 situation. He is without a doubt the greatest player of all time.” [The Independent]

#ASG_fp
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ezeudo7:

Football Planet
10 hrs ·

Paul Scholes: “I have no shame in admitting this, but in our final against Barcelona I tried not to get near Messi’s area to avoid getting in a 1 on 1 situation. He is without a doubt the greatest player of all time.” [The Independent]

#ASG_fp

Only fans that crown a player who can't prove himself when it matters as the greatest
Only fans that use argument and useless quotes to verify what on ground facts has already disproved

... Messi fans, delusional lots
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Ezeudo7: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

Only fans that crown a player who can't prove himself when it matters as the greatest
Only fans that use argument and useless quotes to verify what on ground facts has already disproved

... Messi fans, delusional lots

Just looked at your id and signature for the first time. I never knew I have not been discussing with a human being..bye bye ..Arrivideci!
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ezeudo7:

Just looked at your id and signature for the first time. I never knew I have not been discussing with a human being..bye bye ..Arrivideci!

Don't be Scared of "TRUTH"
It'll piss u off but eventually set u free

..... DeciArrivi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Match Official Staring At Female Supersports Reporter's Butt (Photo) / Wedding Introduction Of Lawal Raheem And Sera, His Ugandan Wife (Photos) / PSG Player, Jese Rodriguez Spends €5k To Eliminate His Ex From Big Brother. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.