Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,186 members, 7,867,441 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer (31836 Views)

Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training / Messi Criticizes Eric Abidal For Saying Barca Players Don't Work Hard / Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by monaPhilz: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2019
passyhansome:
BARCA IS BROKE
never! They're just stingy. You nova know our President
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Beverlyjean(f): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Tot so Messi fans said he is the God of soccer...how come top players in Barca are saying they can't win the CL without neymar... The last time they won it. He was joint top scorer... If e no b Ronaldo, e no fit b Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by banji1(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2019
Eyah!
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2019
Footballers are pampered adults...

Can Neymar be this lucky in other professions with his unprofessional attitudes??
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Minjim: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2019
You called buying back for lesser than you sold him expensive!?

So PSG is in football to make losses ?
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Martinez39(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Chanchit:
So the idiot was willing to pay €20m for his return to the club he left after many begged him not to. I would really love to know the players that want to add money to his transfer, thunder fire all of them. How they didn't know having Naymar and Griezmann in one room is a time bomb still beats my imagination. Two players that are not emotionally balanced.
Neymar is talented but not many follow the Ligue 1. Neymar is skillful and good but I felt he shouldn't have left FC Barcelona. He was too blinded by money and being the best. He forgot that being the best is not as good as being under the shadows and in the same team with the great Lionel Messi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Minjim: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2019
logon599:
This story of Neymar's proposed return to barca fits the story of the prodigal son accurately.

He split with his family to go make a name for himself in a far country, but after he discovered that things didn't work out for him out there as he had envisaged, he thought to himself "I shall arise now and return to my family, I left barca to step out of messi's shadow, now I won't mind tattooing his shadow on my body just for me to become part of that family again.
And of course when barca got a whiff of his impending return, they even ran all the way to paris to meet him and even offered money they don't have, for their son who was gone is now about to retun.

Moral of the story: things aren't always what they seem

That's from your angle.

What I see here is greedy Barcelona. You sold a player for an exorbitant fee, you're now unwilling to buy him back for lesser. Even when ppl are ready to foot some ℅ of the deal. Really?

Do they think PSG is in the football biz to makes losses?

3 Likes

Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2019
danduchi:
Barca should get very good 5&6 and a left back and forget about Neymar
You deserve to be the Fc Barcelona President...
Bartomeu is overhyped!!
How he has failed to recognize the weakness of the team still baffle me.. The club needs more core in the defence department!!

How can a team lose 3goals advantage consecutively in 2UCL?? That should be a concern to him, and not how to add more flair to the attack...

With Neymar in the team, Barcelona still lost 3 nil to Juventus in 2017 UCL quarter final... The truth is as the game progress to the quarter final every department will be put to test!!
Even a great attacking team like Manchester City don't get saved by their potent attack at this stage.. .

World class 5 and 6, and a great RB(Sergi Roberto is not a classical defender) is my opinion tho!

2 Likes

Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Omonaijani: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2019
They should come and borrow money from me if they want to buy him

FCMB Customers should have no problem after reading this
https://campusbiz.com.ng/fcmb-transfer-recharge-code/
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Tot so Messi fans said he is the God of soccer...how come top players in Barca are saying they can't win the CL without neymar... The last time they won it. He was joint top scorer... If e no b Ronaldo, e no fit b Ronaldo
Even with Neymar, Barcelona was beaten 3nil by Juventus!!

Barcelona needs core in the defence. It is obvious!!

3 goals conceded in the knock out stage in 3 consecutive UCL quarter final + stage!!!

But Bart is blind to see this!!!

Neymar will not add anything tangible to Barcelona because all the departments will be put to test!!!

If anything happen to Pique now, Barcelona defence is almost Zero..

World class defenders (5&6) and a RB( Sergi Roberto is not a classical defender) are more important than pursuing an overpriced injury prone spoilt brat!!!
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Typhoonsbane: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2019
Neymar was even willing to chop 150,000 from his salary.
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Spacopendragin(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2019
The coach is very much confused....
Barce need change of coach if they want UCL trophy....

1 Like

Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by felixomor: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2019
SirBunky85:
nonsense post.what trophies has barca won dat neymar hasn't won since he left barca?ur prodigal son comparison doesn't fit it
Don't mind him

Neymar made more money and won domestic cups, just like barca,

Yet they keep saying he failed. I wonder

2 Likes

Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Chanchit: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2019
Martinez39:
Neymar is talented but not many follow the Ligue 1. Neymar is skillful and good but I felt he shouldn't have left FC Barcelona. He was too blinded by money and being the best. He forgot that being the best is not as good as being under the shadows and in the same team with the great Lionel Messi.

I'm a barca fan who happens to have star times that shows league one. Meaning I watch psg week in week out. I love watching Naymar play too, I just do not look forward to seeing him back at barca. People should learn how to own up to their decision.
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Martinez39(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Chanchit:

I'm a barca fan who happens to have star times that shows league one. Meaning I watch psg week in week out. I love watching Naymar play too, I just do not look forward to seeing him back at barca. People should learn how to own up to their decision.
Exactly! Neymar has forgotten that PSG paid huge money to get him and he wants to leave like that. He did not even fulfil the expectations the club had for him.

1 Like

Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by donem: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sonfethopia:
He should stay there, no one can pay for him.
lol! i wished i could give more than one like, i like this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by deltateam: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
jamexborn:
Sorry is dere name

When they were collecting 220million
They were smiling to the bank grin grin

Make PSG show dem pepper abeg, na must make dem sign am? Messi no fit deliver UCL to Nou Camp abi

UCL belongs to Juv.
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by seanjy4konji: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
i deeh craze..u sabi odds you never buy bentley?make.odd kill you there..make i give you the odds say thunder go strike you before next week if you no stop deh disturb with this bett scam?it too early to fire ur destiny this morning oooo
naijabruce:
Euro 2020 Qual
Russia – Kazakhstan
1/over 2.5

Euro 2020 Qual
Scotland – Belgium
2/over 2.5

Have you checked our website today?
we offer free tips with codes everyday

see my signature now

2 Likes

Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by chiboy1116: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
If this is true , then it's so disrespectful , see how players turn to chess stuff.
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Angelfrost(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
jamexborn:
Sorry is dere name

When they were collecting 220million
They were smiling to the bank grin grin

Make PSG show dem pepper abeg, na must make dem sign am? Messi no fit deliver UCL to Nou Camp abi

Don't mind the stupid club, and the dumb unfocused Neymar... Na now day break.

Neymar's current situation underscores the fact that pride actually precedes a terrible fall... Same is happening to Coutinho. Some of these Brazilian players are so dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by mastermaestro(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
martineverest:
valverde is the problem of Barca

Just leave them to continue in their Neymar delusion. Barca has the worst coach amongst all the elite heavyweight clubs in Europe.
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by judedwriter(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
Eeyahhh undecided sad better luck next time barca.

As for man utd, we need all the luck now...
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Minjim:

That's from your angle.

What I see here is greedy Barcelona. You sold a player for an exorbitant fee, you're now unwilling to buy him back for lesser. Even when ppl are really to foot some ℅ of the deal. Really?

Do they think PSG is in the football biz to makes losses?
Lol, Barça did not sell him, research on release clause in la liga
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Akuruoulo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Running From Messi Shadow , And Ending Up At A Stronger Mbappes Shadow
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Akuruoulo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:
. Jean U Are Super Wise Dear.
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Minjim: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

Lol, Barça did not sell him, research on release clause in la liga
. Barca didn't sell him. So he activated his release clause and bought himself from PSG?
How much did Barca buy him from Santos in 2013?
Re: Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer by Bahddo(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:
which Ronaldo? The one who couldn't save his team from being slaughtered by the young Ajax boys in the quarterfinals?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles: Paul Onuachu From Standby To Starboy / Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over / Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.