Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training (13911 Views)

Messi Criticizes Eric Abidal For Saying Barca Players Don't Work Hard / Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by ogbiwa: 7:04am On May 06, 2020
Barcelona players will be tested for Covid-19 at the club's training ground on Wednesday before resuming individual work "in the coming days".

La Liga teams have been given permission to return to training this week following the easing of some restrictions by the government.

Barca say the league "gave the go-ahead" for testing after inspecting the facilities at their training ground.

La Liga organisers are aiming for a June restart to the season.

Players from the top two divisions will train individually after an agreement with Spain's sports and health authorities that guaranteed the safety of both players and staff.

Football in Spain was suspended indefinitely in March amid the coronavirus pandemic and all players must be tested before they can return to training facilities.

The country's top division has created detailed protocols for the return to training so proper health safeguards are observed. Part of this involves training sessions progressing from individual to small groups and then team training.

"These measures cover a period of approximately four weeks with different phases that, in any case, will be subject to the de-escalation process established by the government," a La Liga statement read.

There are 11 rounds of matches remaining, with Barcelona top of the table, two points clear of Real Madrid.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52535700

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by logon599: 7:05am On May 06, 2020
Good. I hope they all return safe and sound.

Should you have an upcoming building project, I'll design all your complete building plans at cheap prices considering post covid situation. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to begin and to see more samples. Thank you

9 Likes

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by olamidedivotee(f): 7:06am On May 06, 2020
Can't wait

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by ojun50(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2020
Na so

1 Like

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by haiti007(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2020
Can't wait for football to be resume.
Enough of this dreadful covid 19 news

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by EbukaHades10(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2020
logon599:
Good. I hope they all return positive
U may hate Barcelona but stop wishing ur fellow man bad

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by logon599: 7:40am On May 06, 2020
EbukaHades10:
U may hate Barcelona but stop wishing ur fellow man bad

Sorry I actually meant to type negative. You may not know me but don't include me in people that say rubbish online cos that's not who I am

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by EbukaHades10(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2020
logon599:

Sorry I actually meant to type negative. You may not know me but don't include me in people that say rubbish online cos that's not who I am
We good, bro

13 Likes

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by wonuks(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2020
Good one. Waiting for all the fun to return again. One love
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by jericco1(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2020
A country that works.. over here we crying that there are not enough test kits for the whole country & we haven't even done up to 20k tests.. Ghana have done more than five times that amount and they are not whining & purring! To be Nigerian no sweet sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by FunnyFamily1: 8:02am On May 06, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by nepapole(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2020
Good ooo.... Messi fit don carry coro cos i hear short people are more prone to contracting the virus.
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by bewla(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2020
Al of them
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by bewla(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2020
nepapole:
Good ooo.... Messi fit don carry coro..
as him no. gree sidone face one place and

him go fight am
money no be problem
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by BISFOYAT(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2020
Its fine.
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Nobody: 8:03am On May 06, 2020
Love u Barcelona

2 Likes

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Slawormir: 8:04am On May 06, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Can't wait to see Messi on the field. The greatest of all time

Not that overrated penaldo who waits in the box like rud van nistelrooy to tap in the ball into the net
Tapnaldo for a reason

17 Likes

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by blowjohn(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2020
EbukaHades10:
We good, bro

Both of u keep quiet and enjoy the good news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by martineverest(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2020
wonuks:
Good one. Waiting for all the fun to return again. One love
at a time when u don't know ur status as a Nigerian comparer to the country that virtually know o who and who got the virus
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by EbukaHades10(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2020
blowjohn:

Both of u keep quiet and enjoy the good news

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by splendid2: 8:06am On May 06, 2020
Good.
EPL follow immediately
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by chukwugoziegi: 8:08am On May 06, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by EMXTAN1(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2020
Thank God.. Finally i can get to watch football again!!! Haaa
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Nobody: 8:12am On May 06, 2020
Oh i have missed watching my messi play. Prays all tests turn out negative!

1 Like

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Jokerman(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2020
Can't wait for Barca to sell Arthur and Rakitic for Pjanic

Can't wait for Barca to sell Semedo, umtiti and Vidal for tanguy Ndombele grin

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by dotedote: 8:17am On May 06, 2020
logon599:

Nice Reply Bro.
Some of us still have our brains intact.

7 Likes

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by akimoriyomi(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2020
nepapole:
Good ooo.... Messi fit don carry coro cos i hear short people are more prone to contracting the virus.
people keep saying Messi is short. He might be taller than you are. That's if you know your height self

9 Likes

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by 9jayes: 8:24am On May 06, 2020
As a liverpool fan coro just wan spoil our season.

Bring your btc, PayPal, Payoneer to my table abeg
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Axmondthuglife: 8:26am On May 06, 2020
I also hope their test will come out negative

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canada 2-2 Nigeria (International Women's Friendly) / Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI / Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.