Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe (1019 Views)

Xenophobia: Igbos, Biafra And The Future Of Nigeria / MIGRANT YORUBAS SHOULD RESPECT THEIR HOSTS, THE REAL OWNERS OF LAGOS. / XENOPHOBIA: Igbos Are Very Arrogant And Disrespectful – Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by Abdulazeez99: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2019
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress in Lagos, Joe Igbokwe, has said that Igbos are just too arrogant and highly disrespectful of their hosts wherever they go, Igbere TV reports.

Mr. Igbokwe said this in a recent interview on Sunday, September 8, with Lagos Metro Media while discussing about what he thought about the recent xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa.

According to him, only the Igbos will invade another's tribe hometown in large numbers and demand equality with the homeland.

He added that When Igbos go to other people's country or state, they make no efforts to adapt to their host culture nor respect them.

Read his full statement below;

“Only an arrogant tribe like the Igbos will invade another's tribe hometown in large numbers and demand equality and the ownership of the homeland.

When Igbos go to other people’s country and states, they make no efforts to accommodate their host culture or respect them.

Ndigbo need to change and improve some of their mentality by respecting other people's culture and lives whenever they find themselves in another zone outside theirs.

“When I say i'm not Igbo, they start coming after me.” he added.

http://igberetvnews.com/972382/xenophobia-igbos-highly-disrespectful-hosts-joe-igbokwe/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by Ola17: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2019
For all intents and purposes, this guy is really sounding like someone that needs urgent psychological evaluation. No one in his right frame of mind will justify the carnage, barbarism and madness going on in SA in any guise!

Please my brothers, don’t support this obviously mentally deranged nincompoop called Ibokwe thinking you are spiting the Ibos, there is a sizable Yoruba community in SA, I have relatives there too, don’t let them divide us more than they’ve done already.

Be Guided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by Lajet: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Even though I know that Joe Igbokwe is a fool I couldn't believe he can be also be stupid and foolish at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by kayusely70(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2019
Nothing but the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2019
Watch as children of perdition and hatred come 4 his head....day will even call him Tinubu asslicker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by Dreal1247: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2019
This man never ceases to amaze me. When you mention your father's name saying that all his children are mad, what do you expect others to think about you? They will actually think that you are.......... please complete
Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by Lajet: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2019
Joe Igbokwe is a big fool

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by ladilawal82(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2019
The bitter truth
Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by Oxb90: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2019
That's the statement of an half cast
Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by Born2Breed(f): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2019
grin grin

Chineke!!!

Is Joe Igbokwe right or wrong?

Click LIKE for right

Click SHARE for wrong.

SLAP44

Osagyefo
Igboamaka
Metaphysical
Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by donstan18: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2019
:
One thing is sure--He will be served a very hot and delicious yam abroad.
Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by Ola17: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2019
Sharming95:
Watch as children of perdition and hatred come 4 his head....day will even call him Tinubu asslicker

Be guided.
Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by Dreal1247: 8:12am On Sep 09, 2019
A child who for one favour or the other curses his parents to prove his loyalty to you may never accord such respect to you when he experiences a sudden breakthrough. He who curses for you will also curse against you.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by horsepower101: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2019
Hausa and Fulani are very respectful of their host.

Stupid Man.
Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by wingmanII: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2019
Fake news.
Lalasticlala
Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2019
Last time I said something similar to what Igbokwe is saying (i.e throwing your own to the wolf), I was in primary 4. I quickly learnt the danger therein when the wolf pack came for my own; all of my own!

Igbokwe has not grown up!
Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Igbokwe! Igbokwe!.Igbokwe!!! How many times did I call you?

Just make sure you pay for your burial place in Lagos before you die o.
Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2019
This guy will never discuss the Fulani herdsmen issue objectively.

He reminds me of Elder Wole Oyelese , former miinster of Special Duties during Abacha's regime. Anytime the govt needed to attack CAN, Catholic Bishops, Afenifere and other southwest groups, then it became the job of Oyelese.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2019
However hard as it may seem, the truth is always bitter and this man just said the truth....I am an igbo man anni have seen it all...i have been to 16 states across and saw how igbos act and behave to their host...that thing call arrogance may be too much pride and making other tribes less then theirs, they just need to change, simple!
Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by capitalzero: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2019
Abdulazeez99:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress in Lagos, Joe Igbokwe, has said that Igbos are just too arrogant and highly disrespectful of their hosts wherever they go, Igbere TV reports.

Mr. Igbokwe said this in a recent interview on Sunday, September 8, with Lagos Metro Media while discussing about what he thought about the recent xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa.

According to him, only the Igbos will invade another's tribe hometown in large numbers and demand equality with the homeland.

He added that When Igbos go to other people's country or state, they make no efforts to adapt to their host culture nor respect them.

Read his full statement below;

“Only an arrogant tribe like the Igbos will invade another's tribe hometown in large numbers and demand equality and the ownership of the homeland.

When Igbos go to other people’s country and states, they make no efforts to accommodate their host culture or respect them.

Ndigbo need to change and improve some of their mentality by respecting other people's culture and lives whenever they find themselves in another zone outside theirs.

“When I say i'm not Igbo, they start coming after me.” he added.

http://igberetvnews.com/972382/xenophobia-igbos-highly-disrespectful-hosts-joe-igbokwe/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

in summary , joe igbokwe is arrogant because he is igbo.
Re: Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe by lalasticlala(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2019
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

3 Shares

(1)

How Buhari Killed Nollywood Actor's Brother / Court Stops Ganduje From Constituting Kano Council Of Chiefs / You Will Never Become President- Yoruba Elder Tells Tinubu Regarding Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.